The online racing simulator
Thanks a LOT for that info mate.
So why didn't you beat his ass?
Could've just joined in. The more meat in a GF at a time, the better. The juices flow into each other and improve the taste of them all. Depends if you're comfortable kebab-ing* with your dad though.

*Or whatever style of cooking you want to do
/thread
Quote from batteryy :ah shit man that really sucks tell the girl and maybe your dad too(he did quite a bad thing to you you know) to go to **** off and never come back. i suppose this is what i would do
another way to deal with it is to get back to him someway, maybe tie him to chair,leave the place and call a gay stripper for him

Take a look at the picture.

€: Damn didn't see 2nd page.
Ah wayne.
i NEARLY bought it, i saw the pic and thought,"oh, lotta' meat in her" then read through a bit more and twigged x] This is a good one though, gets some people going, Out of intrest though, what would you do if this really happened? xD
Quote from brandons48 :i NEARLY bought it, i saw the pic and thought,"oh, lotta' meat in her" then read through a bit more and twigged x] This is a good one though, gets some people going, Out of intrest though, what would you do if this really happened? xD

the dad should not ever been spoken to again, i mean putting your meat in someone elses bq is horrible crime
Quote from batteryy :the dad should not ever been spoken to again, i mean putting your meat in someone elses bq is horrible crime

especially with swine flu going round

Hey, are you following me? You keep posting after me in so many threads

KEEP YOUR MEAT **AWAY** FROM MY BBQ!
Quote from MAD3.0LT :holy fuk u should get ur dad arrested or at least smash the shit out of him with a bat

ROFL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hahahaha
do you not get that its a frikkin joke lololllllllll!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Quote from harjun :ROFL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hahahaha
do you not get that its a frikkin joke lololllllllll!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

still you shouldnt never touch anyones bq:chairs:
Bq?

I'd hit any meat that is willing I think. And for the rest it solves the problem with the alcho-lol in large amounts.
if you meant bq as in what you cook meat on outside on a nice day it should be "BBQ".. Otherwise i have no idea what you're on about
lol this is pretty funny thoguh ;P
Quote from harjun :lol this is pretty funny thoguh ;P

indeed it is - Don't get many threads like this. hehehe
Quote from brandons48 :if you meant bq as in what you cook meat on outside on a nice day it should be "BBQ".. Otherwise i have no idea what you're on about

oh f*ck i tough it would come from Barbe-Que
Quote from batteryy :oh f*ck i tough it would come from Barbe-Que

Did you mean tough as in "strong"? Or was it a simple misspelling for thought? Hehehe
Quote from brandons48 :did you mean tough as in "strong"? Or was it a simple misspelling for thought? hehehe

gtfo:d

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG