The online racing simulator
I caught my dad with my GF! WHAT SHOULD I DO?
I've had my GF for 2 years now (practically lives with me) - small white, petite thang, cooks for me, always been good to me.

I go away on holiday for a week, come back and something just doesn't seem right. I asked my Father if he had seen anything happen with my GF and he acts clueless.

So fast forward to 3 weeks later... I'm coming home from work when BAM clear as day, right in my Kitchen I catch my Father red handed with his meat in my GF.

I was pissed, told him to get his meat out of GF and GTFO, needless to say my GF got turned off. I just couldn't get over it and that night kicked my GF to the curb.

Now it's been 2 weeks since the incident and that I've been without my GF and about 10 minutes ago my Father had the audacity to ask my how my GF has been, when he's the damn reason we ain't together no more.

Should I get off the computer and start swinging at him?

OR

Pack my stuff and be on my way.

Here's pics of my GF for you guys as I know you'll ask.

http://img229.imageshack.us/i/95a9ac6fe28c402eacc0b90.png/
Haha, good one
I was feeling bad for you man... I'd start swinging for that bastard.
Oh dear... I was wondering what the punchline would be.

But seriously, I think you should get yourself a new GF; I mean a new GF will be much cleaner than the old one!
ah shit man that really sucks tell the girl and maybe your dad too(he did quite a bad thing to you you know) to go to **** off and never come back. i suppose this is what i would do
another way to deal with it is to get back to him someway, maybe tie him to chair,leave the place and call a gay stripper for him
#6 - JJ72
Your selfish C**t, a GF is something you should share with your family!

You should invite all your relatives for a hot, sticky, and sweet night with plenty of alcohol.
Quote from JJ72 :Your selfish C**t, a GF is something you should share with your family!

You should invite all your relatives for a hot, sticky, and sweet night with plenty of alcohol.

You're sick, there should only be one owner of a GF at any one time... Why should he share his GF for some perverted meat fiddler to get his sticky sausages all over her inside?
Quote from JJ72 :Your selfish C**t, a GF is something you should share with your family!

LOL that was a good one
your user name is PLAYAPIMP.

that is all.
Quote from BlueFlame :You're sick, there should only be one owner of a GF at any one time... Why should he share his GF for some perverted meat fiddler to get his sticky sausages all over her inside?

If you've got a new GF, it's best to invite friends over and have everyone take turns putting sausages your GF.
Quote from batteryy :ah shit man that really sucks tell the girl and maybe your dad too(he did quite a bad thing to you you know) to go to **** off and never come back. i suppose this is what i would do
another way to deal with it is to get back to him someway, maybe tie him to chair,leave the place and call a gay stripper for him

We have a communication break-down here.
this is really a good topic to test 1) english skills, 2) attention span.

I lol'd. both at the OP and some of the comments
your gf is hot
scorching, even
Quote from Not Sure :your user name is PLAYAPIMP.

that is all.

I was 14 when i made that nick.

Now im 16 and wish to change it...but they wont let me
holy fuk u should get ur dad arrested or at least smash the shit out of him with a bat
This thread confuses me.
Holy damn, dump her i guess. If she dares to look others then its clear that your not the one for her.
looooool brilliant joke
Oh man i cant blame ur dad i wouldnt mind putting my fatty meat in there.
Quote from PLAYAPIMP :I was 14 when i made that nick.

Now im 16 and wish to change it...but they wont let me

lol dude... just lol.....

i feel sorry for you but...

if i was your father, i would have done it too..
Nice one
You could always get a new GF. One where you put in your meat first.
Quote from herki :You could always get a new GF. One where you put in your meat first.

or one that will put your meat inside of her..... just after using handcuffs so u dont move...
#25 - Byku
... but she looks so happy... when there's so much meat inside of her...

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG