The online racing simulator
Quote from Intermediate07 :That was one of my first FBM skins before I joined a team...think it was about 9 month ago or so

wha t do you think of it??

I dont like thumbmails :P sorry for ask can make bigger ?
My skin use and enjoy
Attached images
FBM_KETTU2.JPG
Mclaren livery as requested by Donaz...
Attached images
FBMMclaren09.jpg
FBM_Mclaren09.jpg
FBM_Mclaren091024.jpg
Quote from Bean0 :Mclaren livery as requested by Donaz...

Thanks, its awesome :P

- Btw, can you or someone else upload it ? thanks =)
Quote from Donaz :Thanks, its awesome :P

- Btw, can you or someone else upload it ? thanks =)

I thought S1 users could upload to LFSW ?
I'll do the one you requested with your name on tonight
Here is my skin.
Attached images
Crossgame.png
FBM_Crossgame_v2.jpg
-
Can you help me too? (hereticlohani) DELETED by SamH : Skin upload request & related
-
(Johnny Mountain) DELETED by Johnny Mountain
-
(speed1230) DELETED by SamH : Additional up/req
-
(Sponge) DELETED by Sponge : Wrong quote
-
(Johnny Mountain) DELETED by Johnny Mountain
Most recent skin i made. Requested by F1 Fan 4 life. Uploaded to LFSw, so feel free to use it, but not modify
Attached images
FBM_EC1.jpg
Nicw skins. . Into the folder.
Ok, I created a skin for myself, although if anyone wants it, feel free to ask! I just feel quite confident that no one on the earth will want it so ain't gonna bother uploading the skin

Benefits of the skin:
1. Blinds the other drivers when they see you in their rear view mirror, therefore distracting their attention and giving you opportunity to overtake them!
2. The colours used on the skin will make majority of the drivers go "awwww" and drive carefully around you, hopefully... not bumping into you.
3. Others will laugh and crash into a wall whilst laughing their arse off.

Ok and here's the preview, any comments are welcome!
http://img189.imageshack.us/img189/6119/masterpiece.jpg

P.S. Is it ok to upload it into LFS world? "Go gently" isn't offensive... or is it...?

Pink Power!
-
(speed1230) DELETED by speed1230
Quote from Johnny Mountain :My Petronas-skin for FBM. I added the helmet too. Enjoy!

Skinners hate their skins taken and their skin claimed theirs by someone else. And why would anyone that stupid would remove his name?
I mean, would you like it if you made a skin and someone took it and removed your name and claim it's theirs? Exactly. So don't do it.

Edit: Oh yes, I forgot to add this:

Quote from Stew2000 :If anyone removes my name from the skin I shall think of something really bad to do to them

Quote from Johnny Mountain :My Petronas-skin for FBM. I added the helmet too. Enjoy!

What's the point of stealing other people skins? That's just sad, in fact.. that's even worse than making a pink skin for yourself!
Is there any Valentino Rossi's skin for fbm?
Quote from Dario378 :Is there any Valentino Rossi's skin for fbm?

Yes, I went through all the pages looking for some girly skins and saw some valentino rosi skins! Have fun browsing... or try using search which is well useless.
Hm.
Is there any Honda skins? I'd like to have F1 Honda 2005 skin.. Its beautiful.
If someone has, or knows where i can get it, post it to me.

Cheers
Ohhh.. BUSTED.

Mr Mountain, surely there's some explanation for this?
Private skin requested by Halle Marques:

Based on the helmet Takai_Blue included with LFS.

FBM Skins
(1858 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG