The online racing simulator
im lost in wales help! Lol
Great day today guys Thanks for organising it Jason!

I'm going to be sore in the morning though :sick:
Stream should be up again.

:drunk:
Just got home safely. What a great day! Have to say a big thank you to Jason for organising this event. Nice to meet a lot of you too!
Quote from mcgas001 :Just got home safely. What a great day! Have to say a big thank you to Jason for organising this event. Nice to meet a lot of you too!

hehe! How many times did we pass you on the way back? :P
You would have seen even more spinning lines today lol it was a good event! Nice one Jason good job m8
we demand pictures !!!
Thanks for pics, but who won?? Got any results?? :P :P
Quote from peterules :hehe! How many times did we pass you on the way back? :P

Way too many times. When you pulled up next to me the second time, I thought..WTF?! How did he do that? Did you stop again or something? Lol
lol yeah someone needed a pee stop :s It was quite funny though, as we came out the services, you went zooming passed. if you got facebook you might see the pic of your car going passed at "high speed" lol
OK, everyone has left now, WHAT A WEEKEND!!

Thanks to everyone for coming and making this a great weekend. Everyone got on great and mingled, and I hope had fun. Hope you all get home safely. Hope my facilities were ok?

The results

Race 1 (mini endurance)

1. [SR] Mark, [SR] Keith, [SR] Turkey - 107 laps
2. Adamlfs, Dru, Boothy - 106 laps
3. Passo, Mackie the staggie, Count.bazley - 106 laps
4. Nihil, Brood, [SR] Kiyoshi - 104 laps
5. Bob Smith, Joe Keaveney, Franky500 - 103 laps
6. [SR] KayJay, [SR] Paul, [SR] Tongey - 102 laps
7. NickA, Nigelpm, Pswillies - 102 laps
8. Becky Rose, [SR] J.Lovett, danthebangerman - 101 laps
9. Victor, Felplacerad, Andrew - 100 laps
10. Macker, [SR] Pete, krslim, mcgas001 - 99 laps

Race 2 (full endurance)

1. NickA, Nigelpm, Pswillies - 285 laps
2. Passo, Mackie the staggie, Count.bazley - 282 laps
3. [SR] KayJay, [SR] Paul, [SR] Tongey - 280 laps
4. [SR] Mark, [SR] Keith, [SR] Turkey - 279 laps
5. Bob Smith, Joe Keaveney, Franky500 - 278 laps
6. Adamlfs, Dru, Boothy - 278 laps
7. Victor, Felplacerad, Andrew - 276 laps
8. Nihil, Brood, [SR] Kiyoshi - 273 laps
9. Macker, [SR] Pete, krslim, mcgas001 - 271 laps
10. [SR] Becky Rose, [SR] J.Lovett, danthebangerman - 270 laps

A few pics attached.

Victory Photos from race 1 & 2

And All the karters
Attached images
lfs-uk-kart-meet_090725_jk_0102.jpg
lfs-uk-kart-meet_090725_jk_0109.jpg
lfs-uk-kart-meet_090725_jk_0114.jpg
Thanks for a cracking weekend all.

Jason - you are real superstar - great facilities ;-), organisation and work on your behalf.
The only pic you put up, and I've got my eyes closed.. lol
Some nice photos posted, would like to see some more action shots though, I saw loads of cameras out and about. Would be great to watch some of the video footage once it's been edited too.

Thanks again to Jason for organising, the marshalls for actually being interested in their work, and the mechanics for the wonderful positioning of the fuel tank and the elbow bruises so many of us have as mementos.
Quote from Bob Smith :..and the mechanics for the wonderful positioning of the fuel tank and the elbow bruises so many of us have as mementos.

Haha, yours was really bad! Luckly, I only had a small red mark..
#519 - CSF
What the hell is Passo doing in that second picture? :drunk:
mmm wine!
There's some more pics on my facebook - petesevil@live.co.uk

I'm sure there will be many more photos once everyone has recovered
Attached images
IMG_1252.JPG
IMG_1274.JPG
IMG_1270.JPG
IMG_1272.JPG
Hello all, thought i would pop by to say cheers to everyone for such a great day out, especially Pete for dragging me along & Jason for the work he put in to making it such a good day!

Those of you with "natural padding" are lucky. I woke up feeling like ive had tyson jabbing me in the ribs & back all day.
Quote from Bob Smith :Some nice photos posted, would like to see some more action shots though, I saw loads of cameras out and about. Would be great to watch some of the video footage once it's been edited too.

Thanks again to Jason for organising, the marshalls for actually being interested in their work, and the mechanics for the wonderful positioning of the fuel tank and the elbow bruises so many of us have as mementos.

I only really shot a few from the first session... didn't get around to getting the camera out again after that. There's a small selection on http://www.flickr.com/groups/lfs/

Looking forward to seeing some of the videos, the helmet-cams should be interesting.

Just got back home. What a day! Yesterday morning I had only received 3 hours sleep so was not optimistic about my chances of driving well. As it was, SRS came away with two podium finishes, bang on! The racing was hard and aggressive but fantastic fun.

Unfortunately as the evening drew on, I could not keep myself awake and ended up sleeping for a few moments on a sofa with the IGTC on in the background. I looked like a bit of a party pooper, but oh well.

I'd like to thank Jason and all the guys who worked so hard to organise this; I'll get some induvidual vids up tomorrow and may even make a montage in the coming weeks. I'm now off to watch the F1!
I just got back in, absolutely exhausted from a fantastic weekend. Thank you so much to Jason for organising this. The quality of the organisation, the facilities laid on and everything was just absolutely superb and a model that will be impossible for future kart meets to live up too.

I did get to finaly see helmet cam coverage of the infamous accident this morning just before leaving, and it turns out it was Michael/MP3 Astra who spun infront of me, the camera clearly shows the level of subterfuge that MP3Astra will goto to win at any cost* ;p ...

I had a wonderful time, and again was able to demonstrate that being fast has absolutely nothing to do with winning by once more being very quick at failing

The track is superb fun, very high workrate compounded by very oversteery karts = meening lots of aches and pains and bruises, but every bruise was worth it (it's not like I wasnt covered in them before I turned up anyway *wink*).

Thanks once again to Jason and Sonicrealms for laying this on.

*(it was actually just a racing accident - but it wasnt ME who broke my kart *scowls* :P)

LFS UK Karting Meet 2009
(652 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG