The online racing simulator
[LC] Liberty-Cruise is Back!!!
(138 posts, closed, started )
Everybody - laugh! Haaa - haa - haa.
Wait, could anybody explain it to me tho
Quote from hayward :btw broken i wish you the best of luck running your OSC server on your home made bedroom server on a home broadband connection .

Home-hosted server can have Xeon and 1gbps uplink aswell

And as long as your dedi isn't Kimsufi or OVH, it's crap anyways.
Quote from hayward :ok... broken if your head gets any bigger you won't be able to leave this thread.

This is just messed up, let the man have some air please.
I do not cruise, nor drift, even if I have bashed drifting before I belived we were over that stage about bashing other's way of driving.

If he wants to create a server, it's okay. There are tons of servers like this up running allready, so I don't see the point really, but at same time he doesn't deserve to get flamed into oblivion or laughed about because he wanted to give it a new go. Sure, two failed attempts should maybe indicated that you should do something else, but at same time why can't he? Give him some slack and lets see if the server gets popular. If it don't turn out popular it slowly can die, but with no need of flaming.

Peace, love and beers eh?
I see Lc is run by some very nice people

They ovisly dont welcome other cruise teams with the lack of respect they showed a LTC members. Got banned for nothing and flamed

LTC SUCKS
LC IS IN BETA AND WE ALREADY KICK UR ASS

we have a post dedicated to you in the forum
its under jokes

then banned.

Ovisly this is the place to go

Having to restart the team 3 times and get some 1 else insim makes them superb server and of corse they seem always full :/

I dont mean to flame but really what idiots are running this team?? I know alot of people in LFS dont like cruise and may not like LTC but still wont ban teams etc for having them on there servers
Quote from The Very End :This is just messed up, let the man have some air please.
I do not cruise, nor drift, even if I have bashed drifting before I belived we were over that stage about bashing other's way of driving.

If he wants to create a server, it's okay. There are tons of servers like this up running allready, so I don't see the point really, but at same time he doesn't deserve to get flamed into oblivion or laughed about because he wanted to give it a new go. Sure, two failed attempts should maybe indicated that you should do something else, but at same time why can't he? Give him some slack and lets see if the server gets popular. If it don't turn out popular it slowly can die, but with no need of flaming.

Peace, love and beers eh?

You have a point there, really. But knowing hayward and looking the post after yours. I mean come on... He steals a name, he gets a nice guy to give him a source code of an insim, and he makes a server. Then he needs my help to fix a bug and while I was helping him he randomly said something like "I hate you" or idk what exactly to me, kicked me and changed the dev pass. I launched lfs just to help with his silly bug(and believe me to launch lfs on my PC you need patience lol) and I still get bad behavior, even at that exact time. And after that seeing that he bans random people for just being in some team... Plus, he is flaming others too. I never liked the guy, so I don't feel even a little guilty no matter how much s**t I say about him. I'm just going to let him and his PC engineering(or whatever it was) diploma do some "nice" coding and go to my sucky "home bedroom"(did I get it right?) hosted server. Better go before my head gets too big, or I'll get stuck in here.
"he gets a nice guy to give him a source code of an insim"

How long will it take to register in your brain this insim is by me and racer not you or any of your bum buddies.

again thanks for the support from everybody else making this project what it is already! Currently got the following stats just after 1 1/2 weeks after the db reset caused by broken exploiting bugs!

Total LC Users: 512 Total Jobs Completed: 7521 Total Cash in Server: £3997114
Broken. Hes right you ruined it for everyone by exploiting. So shut up because we had to start all over again cuz of u. And LTC Pitchje. Your the one that came in and told Flame that if yer guys gave him rouble to contact hima nd your posting this? Hypocrit!
i enter the server and u go BAN LTC. Ofcorse thats a good welcome. Guess wont be cruising at Lc. As for you stats n numbers they a lil off us. I think Lc is gonna be like a cat and die 9 times before they give in
Quote from hayward :"he gets a nice guy to give him a source code of an insim"

How long will it take to register in your brain this insim is by me and racer not you or any of your bum buddies.

again thanks for the support from everybody else making this project what it is already! Currently got the following stats just after 1 1/2 weeks after the db reset caused by broken exploiting bugs!

Total LC Users: 512 Total Jobs Completed: 7521 Total Cash in Server: £3997114

Racer gave you the source, let's not open this topic now because it's too long story. Exploiting bugs - Not my fault that the most known forum insim bug has been left there on the server "owned" by the person I disrespect the most in LFS. Now go brag somewhere with your PC diploma that's coding the stuff for you, but this time, let this person not be me, please.

Oh and sorry that I sold my UF1 and reconnected. This was such a dangerous act, I shall never ever do it again.
thats wierd, They welcomed me with open arms and im a ws.c member.

Maybe they just hate LTC? Or they are childish? Perhaps both.
Quote from Bmxtwins :Broken. Hes right you ruined it for everyone by exploiting. So shut up because we had to start all over again cuz of u. And LTC Pitchje. Your the one that came in and told Flame that if yer guys gave him rouble to contact hima nd your posting this? Hypocrit!

i was in the server for 5 mins, and all i got was s**t from you ... then i got banned, good stuff
LC :mad: WHY THEY PROMOTE SOMETHING LIKE LIBERTY CRUISE ... WHY GOD WHY HANDIKAPPED GROVE LASTING MORONS :arge:
Another cruiser war, awesome.
First there was LFS, it was nice, people raced online and most of the time they all behaved nicely.

Then everybody and their goat got internet access and LFS. The level of racing didn't go up, neither did the average posters IQ on the forum.

However, I never even remotely imagined that people would 'cruise' online and worse, debate and argue about a cruise server on the forums. Sometimes think I'm loosing touch with todays world, though I hope it is todays world loosing touch with itself!
I am Officer at LC and Hayward gave me the admin pass, once.
But since he put some admin stuff in officer status, he told me to not use the admin pass anymore.
But things as Refund, longer bans and more, you could only do with admin.
So I logged 6 times in with admin after he told me not to.

3 times to help someone get his money back.
1 time to fine myself.
1 time to ban someone 333, since he was swearing, discriminating, crashing and so on (Vihar or someone)
And 1 time when I got asked to refund someone.
When I found out it didn't work, I didn't directly go back to non-admin.
Since I don't want to be reconnecting all day long.

2 minutes later FlamexXx (hayward) joined.
Without even telling me anything I got banned .....

He could at least have asked me to go off with admin.
His reason was, that I shouldn't have used admin, whilst I did it every time for a reason.
So thats kinda unfair don't you think?

Well I do, I'm off to [TC]
Quote from Niels Heusinkveld :First there was LFS, it was nice, people raced online and most of the time they all behaved nicely.

Then everybody and their goat got internet access and LFS. The level of racing didn't go up, neither did the average posters IQ on the forum.

However, I never even remotely imagined that people would 'cruise' online and worse, debate and argue about a cruise server on the forums. Sometimes think I'm loosing touch with todays world, though I hope it is todays world loosing touch with itself!

Wait, you want to tell me... That you don't understand how could people cruise? And how could they _possibly_ argue about a cruise server? It's still playing LFS. Sometimes I'm feeling like some people are totally losing touch with themselves. You play a game.. What cruisers do is play a game too, how is that any different?
Broken, I agree on the post you posted last page, and seeing how people write back and forth here really puts a :rolleyes: on my face.
I do not want to take part of any side here, but I think it's safe to say that there are a lot of undeserved bashing of the server, but at same time there are some really freakin' messed up admin acts on that server.

I have not tested it, since I am on vecation, so I just speak out of what's allready been told, but it seems like the admin is a little hot-headed, while there is a lot of disagreements around the buggy insim.

Get the insim complete and done, stop the bashing, stop the totally strange moderating / admin work on the server, and we'll start again with fresh pages.
Quote from Bmxtwins :Broken. Hes right you ruined it for everyone by exploiting.

Uh, hayward ruined it by running server with exploitable InSim, not broken.
Quote from Shadowww :Uh, hayward ruined it by running server with exploitable InSim, not broken.

gimme money glitch
Quote from Pilchje3369 :

I dont mean to flame but really what idiots are running this team?? I know alot of people in LFS dont like cruise and may not like LTC but still wont ban teams etc for having them on there servers

The thing is Hayward is big noob,he was cruising on old lc and he love it how admins have power there over noobs, so he wanna to do it too. But like others said, just wait and look how he will fail.
Quote from The Very End :Broken, I agree on the post you posted last page, and seeing how people write back and forth here really puts a :rolleyes: on my face.
I do not want to take part of any side here, but I think it's safe to say that there are a lot of undeserved bashing of the server, but at same time there are some really freakin' messed up admin acts on that server.

I have not tested it, since I am on vecation, so I just speak out of what's allready been told, but it seems like the admin is a little hot-headed, while there is a lot of disagreements around the buggy insim.

Get the insim complete and done, stop the bashing, stop the totally strange moderating / admin work on the server, and we'll start again with fresh pages.

You just said everything I'm thinking. Even tho I wouldn't say it in such a nice way in this thread.
Hehe, it's easier to let the emoition go as they want, and really just go all out rage on the keyboard, I do that mystake myself sometimes. But when I standing on the sideline and enjoy the show it's much easier for me to just beeing "neutral" to it all

But seriously, fix that insim and I think it all calms down, because to me it looks like everything wrong here is the insim itself. The bug/exploit/whatever has caused some nice flaming here allready. We can of course say that if it were an exploit, why doing it? But at same time, why not? If there is an exploit it's good that it's proven as a bug/exploit, because then the author of the insim can find the problem and fix it. Without the report of the exploit maybe many people would used it, maybe not even aware, and it would be more troublesome.

So in the end of the day, we need cake, and a lot of beers! While we're on it we need stippers, lapdancers and things like that. I mean, you canot eat cake without having beer, but you canot have beer without entertaining! And even if you have entertaining you need something to put your eyes on. But then again, holy shit you canot drink without ladies, therfor the stripper! So then you have cake, with beer since beers is good with cake and cake just gets better, while it all turns out to a party since you got the ladies, and then lastly the stripper as eye candy! It's common sence!!
PROFIT!!!

Lol, what rage? I don't know if my posts look like I'm mad or something but even if they do, I still don't care, because I'm laughing my ass off at almost every second post. And the problem(if there is a problem xD) is not only in the insim. It's in the person who likes to call himself owner only so he can "own" other people if they disobey him. It's not even fair to ruin a name like that.. I mean.. Lc used to have a good name before(and maybe after) it closed the 1st time. And those 2 attempts to bring it back just ruined it's name and did nothing more. The original lc owners have been working to make this server popular, and now some people are just using its fame, renaming their servers so they can get more people fast, and then posting in the forums, knowing it's gonna do nothing more than just bringing more chaos. Maybe they think they will be famous that way. Maybe they are just thirsty for more power. Either way it's not so good, since people that have been made members/admins/whatever will protect it with everything they can, just to keep their powers, and other people just go there because the name is famous. Bringing Lc back it like picking up some food that has been ran over by 2 cars already. Do we have to eat it just because the name on the packing is famous? I wouldn't. What I did is to show the people that this time there is a big hole in the pack, figuratively speaking.

And just for the record: This post isnt's supposed to seem like I'm smashing my keyb when writing it. If you think that then re-reading it might help you realize what a pathetic(so pathetic it's even funny) situation I'm describing. :P

And, mate, be more careful with the beer lol. Light drinks can be very crafty too sometimes.
Why beer, I'm sitting with my Jack Daniels now :hyper:

About the keyboard rage, that was not aimed for you. You seem like a cool guy, and do not use the caps attack or (!!!!!!!!) attacks

I just say that generally, at least for me, I have to really take a hold on myself to not go all-out rage on some people on this forum sometimes
#75 - wild
Quote from The Very End :Why beer, I'm sitting with my Jack Daniels now :hyper:

You don't leave it long do ya?

Quote from The Very End :I just say that generally, at least for me, I have to really take a hold on myself to not go all-out rage on some people on this forum sometimes

If you do go on a keyboard rage, please record it so instead of the Angry German kid we can say; The angry very end
This thread is closed

[LC] Liberty-Cruise is Back!!!
(138 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG