The online racing simulator
[LC] Liberty-Cruise is Back!!!
(138 posts, closed, started )
Yeah, I have nothing better to do, so I just sit here and refresh this page waiting for your damn reply... Next time be faster please.

Anyway, on more serious matter(did I just say serious?.. damn!) - Why if it isn't on the same language you say it doesn't contain any of my messy code? If it isn't the same programming language how can you know that my code is messy? Because it is true... The code on the version you have was really really messy, that's why latest osc updates(which are something pretty old already, since it seems like I don't have as much free time as you do to spend it on coding) contained nothing but code optimization. And about the site stats, come on.. We all know that you can parse a txt file with php, and even tho I'm not even that good at php, I still know it.

As for whining about lc, I didn't mean to whine, but maybe I did, I don't know. This thread just makes me laugh more and more, and believe me, I'm laughing at my own replies too. But if you take it so deeply and seriously, then why keep on tracking it? I don't usually keep on reading threads, that I don't find funny and/or usable. After all I'm not a masochist, but, well, that's just me.
i dont think this needs to be locked yet till after people are not going to be swearing and saying they are going to come knock on my front door and kick my face in this is a game and you want to kick my face in over a sh*tty cruise server anyways come knock on my door and you will be suprised ill teach you a f*cking lesson
the reason i know that code was messy becuase Racer had infact sent me a copy of your program MC or something? not sure.

i can 100% assure you that our insim program uses none of your code, and 100% uses MySQL database to save all the data.

So are you going to stop with the arguing now? as i can see your getting as bored as i am with this thread.

if u want to continue it will be only arguing with yourself as i am now not going to be posting in this thread any longer.

Have Fun!
Yes i know he sent you the MC one, i can recognise it when i came on your server today,

I was even hosting the server for you, once u got you own server up and running you then stole the insim, Then you banned the insim coder Aaron,

that is the lowest shitty thing anyone can do,

Can`t beleive you are still defending yourself

[MC] Mick

p/s In fact you wasnt sent the MC insim, when you had accesss to my VPS server, you stole it from the insim folder.
Quote from hayward :Feel free to continuing to bitch in this thread as you seem so sad that you have to reply almost instantly after me posting, Are you that sad that you sit there refreshing the page until im done posting?

Yesterday, 21:40 #126 -
hayward

Yesterday, 22:13 #128 -
broken (around 30mins after, sure is instantly after you)

Today, 00:49 #129 -
hayward

Today, 01:13 #130 -
broken (again around 30mins)

Today, 01:21 #132 -
hayward (8mins after?)

01:43(22mins.. still couldn't beat your 8mins record, damn) - This reply... I was actually in the forum, because Mikjen told me that he has posted a reply.

And no I'm not bored from this thread, because as soon as I do feel like getting there, I'm going to leave it. As I said - I'm not a masochist. In fact as far as I can remember you are the one who had "Bored " as a status message in msn for like 2 or 3 weeks? So to me it seems right now that you are saying that I have some sort of problems, while you can't prove anything of it, and in the same time it seems like it is, well, really - your problems.

So, if you please stop trying to guess what problems I have, especially going firstly with the ones you're having, because it seems a bit hypocritical to me.
Quote from Azzano62 :come knock on my door and you will be suprised ill teach you a f*cking lesson

ill be right there
LMAO, i cant believe this thread is still going, seems like people dont have lives to post stuff like LC is gonna die and stuff, why say it if you dont know it 100%? Just wait and see what happens, all i can say it, meh dumb arguing

And RacerX, I kinda feel sorry for you deleting a forum in LC, as if that will do anything usefull

Oh well, i wont start telling people what to do :monkey:
Guys in my eyes this is a good thing. Since Lc is up, most of drift servers r noob free, since Lc is a kid/noob meka. So just leave hayward, let him have his fun, he is doing damn good job keeping all the noobs in 1 place! So LC forever.
Quote from Ales_M :Guys in my eyes this is a good thing. Since Lc is up, most of drift servers r noob free, since Lc is a kid/noob meka. So just leave hayward, let him have his fun, he is doing damn good job keeping all the noobs in 1 place! So LC forever.

Rofl, wierd you say that, because i have seen you in LC not only a single time, so i think you called for yourself a noob and a kid, Gratz kid.
IDK about you guys but I think weed was the one trying to tear LC down and hacked and gave every1 1 mil causing a data reset. Plus weed many 42d members cruise there so u should be embarrased at calling yer own mates noobs.

(To be Continued)
Ye i seen Dave drives there. Looks like we need to talk to him whats wrong..
Enough is enough, reporting this thread. This is not entertaining anymore, this is a disgrace to everyone involved.
This thread is closed

[LC] Liberty-Cruise is Back!!!
(138 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG