The online racing simulator
[LC] Liberty-Cruise is Back!!!
(138 posts, closed, started )
The new LC rox
Be quiet now. The new LC rox. And the hackers which have hacked ist .... - i say better nothing about.
Version 3.5 is out and running good with LFS Z15. With Z13 i got alot of error caused disconnects.
[Lc]LibertyCruise 1
What the hell did you just say?
Quote from Shadowww :It would be worse than B2R FRPS CrashSystem

Just to set the record straight there is no B2R FPRS Crashsystem.

Its the FPRS Crashsystem. FPRS created this server due to giving up constantly fighting against crashers in the demo servers.
You have obviously got the above confused with the " B2R FPRS Rankingsystem"
Quote from Velocity. :Just to set the record straight there is no B2R FPRS Crashsystem.

Its the FPRS Crashsystem. FPRS created this server due to giving up constantly fighting against crashers in the demo servers.
You have obviously got the above confused with the " B2R FPRS Rankingsystem"

My fault, sorry.
I just got this pm:

Private Message: Hacker Yesterday, 23:04 - matze54564
S2 licensed

Hacker
U are just a Hacker, u hacked the new LC, what a work, be ashamed.

WTF???? I came there to check how hayward changed the look of forum insim to look of lc insim, got refunded like 500000000, send the money to two friends and then got baned. So dont send my pms u idiot.
Oh my god Hayward . You will fail with [LC] as you did with [CC]. And btw, you said that i (server hoster) gone offline in times of [CC]. I never went just offline. I was hosting your freaking servers, even if they were empty 24/7 (except you who was testing some stupid layout all the time). Dont just make hoster (me) guilty, for that your faiL servers went offline. Anyway, i wish you good faiLing with that "project", even if it wont last half a year, as i know you. Happy making money/kilometers dear "cruisers" .
Quote from matze54564 :Be quiet now. The new LC rox. And the hackers which have hacked ist .... - i say better nothing about.
Version 3.5 is out and running good with LFS Z15. With Z13 i got alot of error caused disconnects.
[Lc]LibertyCruise 1

Hackers? Hacked? Let me explain in a bit more details so it's clear: You can tell this is the forum insim that has been just slightly changed. And on the forum insim everyone knows that when you sell all your cars and reconnect the insim stalls while trying to get your cars(since there aren't any) and it doesn't add you as a connection, because it stalls before the row Connections.Add(XXX)... This means that the insim will think that you are the host, but it will accept your commands and even return private messages to you as the server knows who you are and sends your ID to the insim.
The problem is mainly because the cars are kept in a string like "XFG XRT ETC" and kept in a text file in the following way "Cars = XFG XRT" and the insim cuts this "Cars = XFG XRT" from the " = " part if I'm not lying to myself and if there is nothing on the other side, it throws out an exception(bug report) which causes the program to stop at this place and process the exception. This is why on some servers you can't sell UF1 or XFG and on others you can't sell any car.
The host as a connection on the insim is an administrator, meaning it can accept commands like !refund and !kick if they exist.
I may have posted some wrong info too, since as I said, I haven't done any complicated investigations, but all on all it's all coming from the place where the stats of the user are being processed, and if it bugs up when you sell all your cars then the place where the user's cars are being processed is the problematic place.

I wouldn't call it hacking as all you have to do is use the sell command and reconnect. Functions that aren't restricted and nobody has told you _not_ to use them or to use them in a specific way.
If you have some basic knowledge in coding you can understand this and you can find a solution very quick as this can be avoided in many ways.
#35 - wild
Alright, Good luck with the 'new' LC.

Now don't start having a bitch-fest in here!
Quote from broken :Hackers? Hacked? Let me explain in a bit more details so it's clear: You can tell this is the forum insim that has been just slightly changed. And on the forum insim everyone knows that when you sell all your cars and reconnect the insim stalls while trying to get your cars(since there aren't any) and it doesn't add you as a connection, because it stalls before the row Connections.Add(XXX)... This means that the insim will think that you are the host, but it will accept your commands and even return private messages to you as the server knows who you are and sends your ID to the insim.
The problem is mainly because the cars are kept in a string like "XFG XRT ETC" and kept in a text file in the following way "Cars = XFG XRT" and the insim cuts this "Cars = XFG XRT" from the " = " part if I'm not lying to myself and if there is nothing on the other side, it throws out an exception(bug report) which causes the program to stop at this place and process the exception. This is why on some servers you can't sell UF1 or XFG and on others you can't sell any car.
The host as a connection on the insim is an administrator, meaning it can accept commands like !refund and !kick if they exist.
I may have posted some wrong info too, since as I said, I haven't done any complicated investigations, but all on all it's all coming from the place where the stats of the user are being processed, and if it bugs up when you sell all your cars then the place where the user's cars are being processed is the problematic place.

I wouldn't call it hacking as all you have to do is use the sell command and reconnect. Functions that aren't restricted and nobody has told you _not_ to use them or to use them in a specific way.
If you have some basic knowledge in coding you can understand this and you can find a solution very quick as this can be avoided in many ways.

Ty for this explanation
Quote from Anzeee :Oh my god Hayward . You will fail with [LC] as you did with [CC]. And btw, you said that i (server hoster) gone offline in times of [CC]. I never went just offline. I was hosting your freaking servers, even if they were empty 24/7 (except you who was testing some stupid layout all the time). Dont just make hoster (me) guilty, for that your faiL servers went offline. Anyway, i wish you good faiLing with that "project", even if it wont last half a year, as i know you. Happy making money/kilometers dear "cruisers" .

I just want to say +1
we DONT need more cruise servers! -_-
LC is more fun and screwing around than cruising... tc is too serious, LTC is messed u with license points... me and the admins screw around all the time
Quote from Lorenzo89 :Can you unban me ?
my lfsw: Lorenzo89

Just find another cruise server. Simple
-
(Inouva) DELETED by Inouva : I´ve insultedo someon , wass wrong from me =(
Quote from Inouva :I´m the one who think shadowwww is a attention whore forum , and the most wimp user?

Yes you are the one, animefag.
I can just imagine this closing down again...

happened before and it WILL happen again im sure of it.
Quote from matze54564 :@broken, Ales_M, Anzeee: You are just evil. Hoping i never meet you.

LC is closed for everytime
[Lc]LibertyCruise 1

Don't worry, just stay in Lc and you never will.

Quote from ToXiC10 :I can just imagine this closing down again...

happened before and it WILL happen again im sure of it.

Me too, especially with hayward as leader. They say falling from higher places hurts more. CC was a big fail but not many people knew about it, now with LC when the name is so popular, failing with it should be more painful... At least then hayward may get to realize how it looks from a side. And from any side - it smells like a fail to me.
Broken you clearly have no respect for anybody except yourself, if you have nothing positive/constructive to say about this project then i rather you said nothing at all! To be Honest i cant see how this Project is going to die the server co-location is already payed up until 22nd August 2010 so we have no problem with the servers going offline unless our server machines decide to go bang whilst sitting in the rack which i highly doubt! btw broken i wish you the best of luck running your OSC server on your home made bedroom server on a home broadband connection .

P.S Thanks to everyone else providing excellent support with this project and positive comments and suggestions
Quote from hayward :Broken you clearly have no respect for anybody except yourself, if you have nothing positive/constructive to say about this project then i rather you said nothing at all! To be Honest i cant see how this Project is going to die the server co-location is already payed up until 22nd August 2010 so we have no problem with the servers going offline unless our server machines decide to go bang whilst sitting in the rack which i highly doubt! btw broken i wish you the best of luck running your OSC server on your home made bedroom server on a home broadband connection .

P.S Thanks to everyone else providing excellent support with this project and positive comments and suggestions

Mentioning OsC, I just want to point out, I am using my home PC for hosting the development server since its easier to test the insim. Also OsC is left behind a bit, tired of cruising atm. At the moment OsR insim is being developed and it's going to be ready really soon, and as soon as I finish testing the insim we will be making it public. None of the Old skool servers are officially running, since I don't think running a buggy insim on a public server is a good idea. Anyway, good luck with your fake lc, and just for the record: If you need my help for your insim again I'll be happy to help _only_ because Azzano62 is involved in this. You should even thank me for the code you got from old version of OsC insim, but no need, I know you hate to use sentences like "thank you" or "im sorry" and so on.
ok... broken if your head gets any bigger you won't be able to leave this thread.
This thread is closed

[LC] Liberty-Cruise is Back!!!
(138 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG