The online racing simulator
My experience says that it isn't false but awesomely accurate.
Quote from Blas89 :My experience says that it isn't false but awesomely accurate.

Except it isn't. "... require time and money", so it's really time + money, not time * money. Doesn't change the rest of the equation though
That actually would change it because you wouldn't have "money*money" and the root of all evil wouldn't be possible =( haha.

Edit: Oh! and in logics, "and" is a multiplication, "or" is a sum! so! (Boolean Algebra )
Quote from AjRose :

This actually made me laugh for real... And I have no idea why.
You should know better than joking with the king of the forrest (as it is called here in Norway)
Quote from The Very End :You should know better than joking with the king of the forrest (as it is called here in Norway)

bah, king of the forest in niko(lfsnoob) some say he has stuck a frozen fish to a bears eye and then eated the bear he is the king IMO
Quote from morpha :Except it isn't. "... require time and money", so it's really time + money, not time * money. Doesn't change the rest of the equation though

more time, more money, as you know her for longer, you has to spend more money so it is

time*money
Quote from G!NhO :And its a freaking Deawoo Matiz, no man is gonna drive that!

I do. And it's bright red.
<hides>

In my defence, it's my mother's and I use it only to go to school, because I don't want others to scratch my new Fiesta in the carpark xD
Quote from batteryy :bah, king of the forest in niko(lfsnoob) some say he has stuck a frozen fish to a bears eye and then eated the bear he is the king IMO

how much did he pay you to say that?
Quote from freddyalek90 :I do. And it's bright red.
<hides>

In my defence, it's my mother's and I use it only to go to school, because I don't want others to scratch my new Fiesta in the carpark xD

I drove my mums red one today aswell, they are pretty nippy little f***ers!
Quote from Senninha25 :how much did he pay you to say that?

none, he would probaply hit me with a frozen squirrel too if hed know that i posted it
now that somehow made me laugh.
Quote from Senninha25 :now that somehow made me laugh.

you shouldnt, it aint funny what he does to bears
just look at this, i found this one in the forest next to my house
Attached images
bear4.jpg
I actually lold.
Argh, been awhile since that happened to me

I actually laughed
I was on quite a good run of 6 months too. I went 4 years without losing the game once, then someone mentioned it and I nearly hit them I was so annoyed.
great, I lost my Rickroll-free 8 month streak. D'oh!
I'm starting to like that song..
Quote from Senninha25 :great, I lost my Rickroll-free 8 month streak. D'oh!

good for u to say, not sure is it anymore but at one time(wasnt long ago) that song was in one commertial that was shown quite alot
This thread is closed

The inevitable picture thread II: Return of the funnies
(5404 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG