Rc10B3
Rc10B4
Rc10GT
Rc10R5/Oval
none of the above
TC3 & 4 over the years anyway. We both gave it all up at the end of 2005
tc3 and 4....

Tc3 brilliant car.. tc4 waste of time imo

Still got both of them sitting in a box upstairs somewhere..

I'm currently racing a TC5r at the local club and just won the league..

Happy days
Pecker was a AE nut, i always liked the Xrays.

Was at the Worlds (only as a spectator) in Italy in 06 and managed a few sneaky photos of the TC5 during its development, i miss doing it all, just dont miss getting up at 6am to travel 2hrs to somewhere cold & miserable for just 25min racing, nor do i miss paying for it all to be reasonably competative.
I still have the vast majority of my stuff too, its too expensive to sell for a fraction of what you paid for it only to decide to get back into it all again, and its all now so out of date its as good as worthless anyway. They're like computers, if its not current, its considered worthless.
Xray.. loved mine until things started breaking

I did a national in West (Wet) London in may... Never again... managed to break a receiver in the process due to some MAJOR MOTHER F***ING RAIN

I bought all my stuff from America (I am the reason for the recession) so it's all cheapish anyway so i'm not too fussed lol..

Ae = cheap but awesome
I've got a Schumacher Mission 3.5 Pro carbon fibre
Funny this thread should reappear just as I was listening to this again.
Quote from samjh :Yup.

I get knocked down
But I get up again
You're never gonna
Keep me down

I get knocked down
But I get up again
You're never gonna
Keep me down

Pissing the night away
Pissing the night away

urg.. memories of being 17, out in Lincoln, at about 1am walking back to my mate's house with the drinks I'd had that night making me feel *awful* by that point, and all I have going through my head is 'He drinks a whisky drink, he drinks a vodka drink, he drinks a lager drink, he drinks a cider drink'

Old School Tunes - Take Me Back
(147 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG