The online racing simulator
Old School Tunes - Take Me Back
(147 posts, started )
#1 - amp88
I was sure there was a thread about this before but I can't find it. If there is one and anyone can remember what to search for please let me know.

Anyway...post some old school tunes that you remember from growing up and that bring back memories. They don't need to be good songs but you'll probably think they were great anyway because of the memories attached to them.

Me:
Len - If You Steal My Sunshine
Janet Jackson - Got Til It's Gone
Will Smith - Miami
Usher - U Turn
Jazzy Jeff & The Fresh Prince - Boom Shake The Room
#3 - amp88
Tinchy Stryder - Take me back

Quote from rc10racer :
Lasgo - Something

I remember that track SO well.

It was the time when i got my first sound system in my car, which was 4x powerful 12 inch subs,and 2 bloody big amps to run them!

Now, it was an old car that was a bit rusty, well, everywhere, but quite a lot around the bootlid near the rear window, but nothing could have prepared me for what happened next....

I put the lasgo cd in, put the volume on fairly high and it was very bassy.

Then once the vocals came in i cranked the volume RIGHT up, the vocals were nearly finished and i was waiting for the beat to come in....

BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM, F--k it was SO bassy it was unreal!

Oh shi... im thinking, something has happened, as all my mates were pointing and laughing, alot.

Volume down, then i got out to see what was happening....

The bass had in fact popped the bottom of the rear window out of the seal because of the rust, and as i didnt realise, the continual loud bass had then vibrated the window completely out of the car, where it smashed on the floor.

I only wish that video phones were about then, as that would have been such a youtube moment!

(147 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG