The online racing simulator
Manga Car World Thread
(445 posts, started )
hi could some one ps a widebody kit not carbon onto my gotlf gti and some alloys the green ones in the drift series
Attached images
AEkyuniRims2-2-2.png
my ride
Nissan Skyline KGC110 2.0 '79| Bhp: 225 | Kg: 954 | Watts: 0 | Drive: RWD | Class 2 |
Quote from Furiously-Fast :My JDM civic is sah-ite!
Honda Civic Type-R '97

| Bhp: 300 | Kg: 873 | Watts: 0 | Drive: FWD | Class 3 |

No no no.. Nice bonnet, how are you going to see when you drag race that thing.

*FIXED*
my work on my golf so far.

if someone could put those 5-spoke gold rims on it that were on the attachment on the post #340, it would be very much appreciated

edit:

i attached the rims i want on my golf
Attached images
VolkswagenGolfMk2GTi1991.png
Rims.PNG
Quote from adamlfs :No no no.. Nice bonnet, how are you going to see when you drag race that thing.

*FIXED*

I will put it down of course... it is up just for show.
Quote from el pibe :my work on my golf so far.

if someone could put those 5-spoke gold rims on it that were on the attachment on the post #340, it would be very much appreciated

i attached the rims i want on my golf

Here you go
Had to shrink them a tad, hope you like..

Attached images
GolfElpibe.png
Quote from brt900 :hi could some one ps a widebody kit not carbon onto my gotlf gti and some alloys the green ones in the drift series

hi i will explain this a bit better could anyone please spare some time to add a body kit to my golf a bit like the mark 5 gti w12 650 and put the green alloys in the drift series from the attatchment on my original post
I closed the bonnet, and added more optional JDM parts!
Attached images
Manga Car.png
Quote from Furiously-Fast :I closed the bonnet, and added more optional JDM parts!

Now thats looking much nicer. Liking the JDM Front Fogs All you need now is one of those JDM Wakaba Leaf learner Decals
Quote from LFSn00b :how much are you going to pay?

would 2000 cover it just for labour i already have bought the parts its the wide body kit too and with these wheels i had ago but it looks poo
Attached images
wheels.png
golf gti mark 2.png
I'm in

EDIT: My ride:

Car Name - Ford Sierra Cosworth RS500 '87 | Bhp: 224 | Kg: 1207 | Watts: 0 | Drive: AWD | Class: 3 |

World domination here I come!

EDIT 2: HTF do I get a house, and anyone want to race me?
Godamnit.
This must be my 5th or 6th time of saying it.

You CANNOT pay other members to do your car for you.
Currently we dont have a section for this, so your not allowed.
So right now either another member does it for free, or it doesnt get done at all.

Give me a few days and ill have a section up where other members can do work for you

Edit: DieKolkrabe, you start off living in the back seat of your car . Then if you want a proper house just go to housing and then buy a house like you would anything else.
Heres my car,

Mazda MX5 1.8 '93 - | Bhp: 135 | Kg: 924 | Watts: 0 | Drive: RWD | Class 2 |

Or with Roll-cage

Quote from Migz :Godamnit.
This must be my 5th or 6th time of saying it.

You CANNOT pay other members to do your car for you.
Currently we dont have a section for this, so your not allowed.
So right now either another member does it for free, or it doesnt get done at all.

Give me a few days and ill have a section up where other members can do work for you

Edit: DieKolkrabe, you start off living in the back seat of your car . Then if you want a proper house just go to housing and then buy a house like you would anything else.

TY Migz, hop on MCW then? :P I wants to race ya
well will anyone be willing to do it for free
Quote from DieKolkrabe :TY Migz, hop on MCW then? :P I wants to race ya

Hop on MCW?
You cant race me 1 on 1
Only in the proper races can you race me haha.
Quote from brt900 :hi could some one ps a widebody kit not carbon onto my gotlf gti and some alloys the green ones in the drift series

I don't get what you mean, at first you ask for the green ones but a few posts later you send a pic of silver tyres with a outer red...
I didn't know what do to and I don't have much to do now so I gave it a try according to your first post. By the way, I don't know how you want the body kit to be, so I just changed rims.

Attached images
VolkswagenGolfMk2GTi1991 wheels.png
Quote from Velociround :I don't get what you mean, at first you ask for the green ones but a few posts later you send a pic of silver tyres with a outer red...
I didn't know what do to and I don't have much to do now so I gave it a try according to your first post. By the way, I don't know how you want the body kit to be, so I just changed rims.

i only just found the silver/red ones. the body kit i was thinking along the lines of http://images.google.co.uk/ima ... sa=N&hl=en&tab=wi
Hehe, I can't stop tweaking my Civic! Gone back to stock tailights, and replaced Type R stickers from ones from the Ferio Vi-RS

Quote from lukelfs :Here you go
Had to shrink them a tad, hope you like..

thanks, i love it. =D
Quote from Migz :Hop on MCW?
You cant race me 1 on 1
Only in the proper races can you race me haha.

I'll enter one

Once I do my Cossie which could take a while, what's best in terms of speed/handling?
Quote from DieKolkrabe :I'll enter one

Once I do my Cossie which could take a while, what's best in terms of speed/handling?

Preferebly a car with an engine and wheels which turn?
I dont quite get what you mean by whats best in terms of speed/handling?

Also theres a new feature, well its more like two old features merged together.

Either way Custom Work Garage Is Now Open!
LOL Migz

As in, what's the essential upgrade to get started for winning races?
Quote from DieKolkrabe :LOL Migz

As in, what's the essential upgrade to get started for winning races?

There isnt really an essential upgrade.
Just find the stuff thats cheapest which improves your bhp majorly, and reduces your kg majorly.
But try not to go over the 300bhp mark.
Which is rather hard because if you are at where im at, where im at 300bhp but ive still got ALOT of weight, i can now only buy parts which remove kg and dont give bhp, and there arent that many parts which do that.
Hehe, question time!

If you buy a part, e.g. Front bumper, are you allowed to change the part you already have visually, or do you have to buy the same thing again?

Manga Car World Thread
(445 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG