The online racing simulator
Manga Car World Thread
(445 posts, started )
Manga Car World Thread
Save abusing the other thread a user started for his own pixel car site we rudely took over!

http://mangacarworld.co.nr/

So some of us here are users, including myself! Basically you buy a car, buy parts & enter it into races and shows.

In my own honest opinion, the whole thing is a little unorganised & needs a boot up the arse, but it does have potential!

My username is SargeBanner & my profile is HERE!

Volkswagen Camper 1.2 '64| Bhp: 160 | Kg: 772 | Watts: 0 | Drive: RWD | Class 1 |

Thats how my 'van currently looks

So sorta keep the MCW chat here & let the Awesome Game thread be used for Wangan City!

Rollcage, what for?
Also, can't see the rear camber from the front view
#3 - Migz
It's currently unorganised because it was left to turn into crap.
Orginally there were 3 Admins. Andy and Ash.
And three moderators. Me, Jesper and Mikki.

We were running it pretty well until eduction caught up with Andy. He left MCW and hasnt come back in a while, leaving Ash as the only other Admin. I dont know what happened after that because then education caught up with me and i had to study hard for my GCSE's which ive just recently completed.
But i came back and it seems Ash left as well, and Mikki was made admin.

I came back on last week after Split-Second asked me if i would give him my money from MCW. It turns out he had been going around adding all the old members of MCW if he could have their money, and then just adding it to his own.
(This isnt exactly breaking the rules, but all monetry transfers in MCW have to be written somewhere, and there isnt a specific thread where you can just give money to others, so technically he shouldnt have this money, but Mikki just let him get all this money.)
So then Split-Second had a stupid ammount of money, which pissed alot of people off, and some of the other original members decided to leave.
Then a bunch of crap happened and now he's been made into a moderator, and is going around ruining and lowering the standards of MCW as much as he can.

But yes, MCW does need a kick in the arse to get it back running properly, and im seriously tempted to text Andy and get him online for a bit to make me an Admin so i can sort out all this crap thats gone on.

Also heres my car
Volkswagen Golf Mk2 G60 '91

Bhp: 391 | Kg: 992 | Watts: 0 | Drive: FWD | Class 3 |
I hear you about GCSEs, just done mine!
Nice to hear you do want to help kick it into gear, I wouldn't mind S-S if he just left us "beginners" to it & possibly cleaned up/reduced his sig!

*now wishes for someone to smuggle him some uber parts for the 'van*
#6 - Migz
Quote from theirishnoob :i count 2

Sorry, i orginally wrote 3, and wrote 3 names, but then realised Mikki wasnt orginally an Admin, he was a Moderator. He was only made admin after. My fault.

Quote from Equinox :I hear you about GCSEs, just done mine!
Nice to hear you do want to help kick it into gear, I wouldn't mind S-S if he just left us "beginners" to it & possibly cleaned up/reduced his sig!

*now wishes for someone to smuggle him some uber parts for the 'van*

Haha, awesome
And yeah im just wondering where to start with it.
And what do you mean left you beginners to it? What does he do right now whcih isnt leaving you all to it?
His sig is TERRIBLE! Its so confusing, and so full of shiz!
It's things like that which bring the quality of MCW down.
too confusing and stuff to do... quit after 15 minutes
Quote from Migz :And what do you mean left you beginners to it? What does he do right now whcih isnt leaving you all to it?

He enters every single beginner series race with a car & skill none of us uber-nublets will have a chance of beating! Maybe keeping him out of a few of the Beginner Series races, allowing those of us who dont have 300BHP 500KG "insta-win" cars a change of bagging the higher places.

Im not saying doing the drastic, like totally banning him from the series, but maybe asking him to just stay out of a race or 2 every so often?

Ninja Edit: Why does he/she also show up as hummerlover too, I was going to say OMGOMG TWO ACCOUNTS!!! but I clicked on hummerlover & it brought me to Split-Secs. profile?

Double Ninja Edit: I'm looking at his profile too. Do we really need to know how his "stock camper suddenly becomes a fully modified camaro (with no resemblance what-so-ever to the 'van) has a boot full of guns, or what key it has, or the controls?
And again, a stock Diahatsu AI becomes pretty much a Veyron? How does this person get away with this?!?
My Super 1337 Clio! (Redline_peformance - Me!)

| Bhp: 286 | Kg: 887 | Watts: 0 | Drive: FWD | Class 2 | Cr.29,950

300bhp isn't that far away!

Edit: haha, my ride pwn'd Luke.S's GT4 in a drag race!
It already says bhp why do you need to know the watts that it produces as well?
Quote from wheel4hummer :It already says bhp why do you need to know the watts that it produces as well?

Mega-wattage stereo and thumping baseline!
Quote from S14 DRIFT :Mega-wattage stereo and thumping baseline!

OH, so it shows how much of a ricer you are.
:hide:

Uhuh I use my walkman dude!
As close to 300 bhp as i can get :P

298 BHP ftw and it has gotten lighter

Toyota Celica GT-4 '87

| Bhp: 298 | Kg: 1,250 | Watts: 0 | Drivetrain: AWD | Class: 3 | Value 26,000 Cr
Volkswagen Camper 1.2 '64| Bhp: 160 | Kg: 777 | Watts: 0 | Drive: RWD | Class 1 |

New lightweight Single Lug Racing Rims, Induction kit & a 40Kg loosing WeightWatchers session!
looks terrible tbh.
Quote from BlakjeKaas :looks terrible tbh.

Well thats your opinion isn't it? I think it looks pretty ok and thats all that matters to me!

I do wish I was a better pixel artist though
-
(Luke.S) DELETED by Luke.S
I'll move my post across:

I've decided to give it a go. And I know the car is slow, but I had to get a Scirocco somehow!

Volkswagen Scirocco 1.4 TSI DSG '09

| Bhp: 243 | Kg: 1197 | Watts: 0 | Drive: FWD | Class 2 |
I joined too, shame on me

My Ride:
Audi Quattro 2.1 '80

| Bhp: 299 | Kg: 1186 | Watts: 0 | Drive: AWD | Class: 3 |

On a sidenote: It is very daunting at first, and IMHO overly complicated. Anone ever thought of migrating from a forum based game to a real web app? Lot's of the micro management that's done via copy and paste (and makes us store the same info at two numerous places) which would be much easier to handle via forms. Also, that way many things culd be automated, thus accelerating the game.
Last that manga thingy was years ago.
Here is one what i made today.
Only front view is done and half of side.
Attached images
lolwut.png
I joined about 3 days ago as Bmb.

Here's my car:

Lotus Elise S '06

| Bhp: 155 | Kg: 860 | Watts: 0 | Drive: RWD | Class 2 |

Now although I understand that an older member will have an advantage in competitions and races, Split-Second's advantage is just way to big due to reasons mentioned above.
I agree on Rattus suggestion of moving to a browser app. I believe I have seen such apps in the past, even played in a few so it shouldn't be too hard to incorporate or to modify an existing one.
I guess I missed the old thread, but what actually is this? People post pixel cars and put numbers next to them? Doesn't sound thrilling to me, so I figure there must be more to it

The website is a text block nightmare too, so anyone who can post a quick synopsis would be helping me out immensely.
When you create a profile, you basically start with no car and 25 000 Cr.

I'll give you as an example my profile: http://z9.invisionfree.com/Man ... /index.php?showtopic=4060

As you can see in my second post. I bought a standard Lotus Elise S for 24 000 Cr. Each car comes with pre-calculated figures of hp, weight, etc. I had 1000 Cr left which I spent on modifying the car, making it more powerful and trying to save weight.
You win more money by taking a job, participating in shows and racing.

That's the basic principle.
Damn, Sargebanger and BAMBO's pixel cars are scaring me. They may not have much power now, but when they are completed, They are going to have superlight and fast cars, like split second! I gotta recieve pay this weekend....

*waits to get my car as close to 300bhp and 600kg as possible*
Heh, simple lil' van moving up nice and quick

But as above, need monies! *plans on uber tuning, stuff the outside now, more important stuff! + wants ultra engine swap *

Manga Car World Thread
(445 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG