The online racing simulator
Manga Car World Thread
(445 posts, started )
I like Yeah sure 250cr, can i have different wheels though? Ill find some

EDIT: See section with jap sun on the side of that car? the Top row 2nd across. Slimmer tyres too please

EDIT2: Thanks, how do i send?
Quote from pearcy_2k7 :I like Yeah sure 250cr, can i have different wheels though? Ill find some

EDIT: See section with jap sun on the side of that car? the Top row 2nd across. Slimmer tyres too please

EDIT2: Thanks, how do i send?

*scratches head*

Lol, I never thought I'd get this far. Maybe you can send it via PM and save it on your Money in/out history on your profile?
Yeah ill do that, then ill take 250 out of mine and you just add 250 to yours?
Although I'm not 100% sure, try posting in the modification garages (?) subforum

That way mods can see what went on & the exchange of money.

Need to upgrade camper but don't know what with ...
Quote from pearcy_2k7 :Yeah ill do that, then ill take 250 out of mine and you just add 250 to yours?

I think....

Quote from Equinox :Although I'm not 100% sure, try posting in the modification garages (?) subforum

It's locked.

Quote from Equinox : Need to upgrade camper but don't know what with ...

More hippy-style vtak ofc.
My uber V-TAK SPOONZZ Yo!

Honda Civic Type-R '97 - | Bhp: 195 | Kg: 992 | Watts: 0 | Drive: FWD | Class 3 |
Attached images
SpookeEK.jpg
Quote from lukelfs :My uber V-TAK SPOONZZ Yo!

Oh great, another EK9 type R. Like 6 people own them already. In the future, about 1/3 of all players cars are going to be those.
Added a few more BHP to the 'van. I want some loudpipes for teh lulz but I have no idea how to pixelmagic them on

Willing to pay a reasonable price, 500Cr.?

Something like this:

Maybe with a bit of an angle at the top. My pixel skills evade me

Just realised how thin they look there, preferably some proper big chunky ones! (One either side, truck style y0!

Erm, yeah, loudpipes!
http://media.photobucket.com/i ... cks%202/Peterbilt26-1.jpg

Oh and again, keep opinions to yerself please, I like loudpipes, if you don't, your choice
Is this what you mean?
Attached images
Equinox's car.jpg
Quote from Furiously-Fast :Is this what you mean?

Yeah like that!

Can I point out some niggly bits?
Still look a bit well, girly. Needs more chrome/bigger
Wouldn't they be visible from the front too, seeing as they're side mounted?

Many thanks anyway!
I just shead 35 Kg from my celica by shortening the body.
Less girly now?
Attached images
Equinox's car.jpg
My Spoon Sports EG civic

Honda Civic VTi 1.6 '92 - | Bhp: 168 | Kg: 1035 | Watts: 0 | Drive: FWD | Class 3 |

Feel that Vtak POWWAAA!
Ooooooooh much better

I love it! Now if you could run me through the payment procedure I'll gladly pay you the 400Cr. I promised
Quote from Equinox :Ooooooooh much better

I love it! Now if you could run me through the payment procedure I'll gladly pay you the 400Cr. I promised

Just put it on your money in/out post on your profile to make it more legit.
Quote from Furiously-Fast :Just put it on your money in/out post on your profile to make it more legit.

Gotcha!

Again, many thanks!
Thats another 30 Kg gone my car now only weighs 1,100 Kg.

furiously-fast you stand no chance against the might of my chopped celica. It is a whole 7 pixels shorter than stock.
Honda Civic Type-R '97 - | Bhp: 248 | Kg: 898 | Watts: 0 | Drive: FWD | Class 3 | Cr. 20,410

What shall i do to my car now?
Quote from lukelfs :Honda Civic Type-R '97 - | Bhp: 195 | Kg: 992 | Watts: 0 | Drive: FWD | Class 3 |

What shall i do to my car now?

Either boost it up as much as you can to a maximum of 300 hp or reduce it's weight down to the minimum required of 700kg(?)

Quote from Equinox :Gotcha!

Again, many thanks!

Why didn't you got a beetle? Same engine, same class, still hippie and funky, minus ~150kgs.
-
(BAMBO) DELETED by BAMBO
Quote from BAMBO :Why didn't you got a beetle? Same engine, same class, still hippie and funky, minus ~150kgs.

I do love beetles but I just prefered a 'van more

Still, getting good on the BHP/Kg. front though!

@ Luke: KILL IT WITH FIRE. Then buy a Beetle

EDIT: Pearcy you better pay for your recolour before some big-wig finds out!
Quote from Luke.S :Thats another 30 Kg gone my car now only weighs 1,100 Kg.

furiously-fast you stand no chance against the might of my chopped celica. It is a whole 7 pixels shorter than stock.

Mmmkay. have fun racing with your r/c car!
lol didn't think you had to pay :\ i did some cosmetic mods to mine ill show later
Cost of paints/equipment/proper ventilated space to spray ...

Obvs. not in MCW but you couldn't (technically) spray a car for free really Unless you're into the vee-dub scene & like doing rattlecan resprays on your drive

You can get away with silly minor things like ariel (sp?) removal, evne though technically it falls under the "Other accessory smoothing" part. But shhhhh no one knows
Waaa, I came 10th in the Circuit race. :eek:
lol FF your impreza is crap

Manga Car World Thread
(445 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG