The online racing simulator
prick with a fork
(21 posts, started )
prick with a fork
dont know if u've seen this before
No but it doesn't deserve its own thread, post in the inevitable pictures thread.
#3 - 5haz
I have that bloke's BBQ marinade spray in my fridge for some reason, it's feckin disgusting.
Quote from 5haz :I have that bloke's BBQ marinade spray in my fridge for some reason, it's feckin disgusting.

lol
i keep getting random stuff in my fridge that i dont remember buying...
this was one of those...
#7 - CSU1
Curiosity saw me buy this for lunch today, well...is't like posh dog food .... Yuck. Never again

*pukes*

#8 - oli17
that dudes daughter was in my class this year and last year
Quote from CSU1 :Curiosity saw me buy this for lunch today, well...is't like posh dog food .... Yuck. Never again

*pukes*

You should try the army issue all day breakfast rations then. Stuff of legend. It's a tinfoil bag of beans, with a few minced sausages and an unidentifiable squishy blob like a cross between a hashbrown and omlette. There's actually a mass crush to get the ration packs with the all day breakfasts in them. It's either that or spotted dick, and I don't think anyone's had the balls to open it and see what it is
Quote from oli17 :that dudes daughter was in my class this year and last year

U put those that sausage where it belonged, right?
Quote from CSU1 :Curiosity saw me buy this for lunch today, well...is't like posh dog food .... Yuck. Never again

*pukes*

That my friend is a hangover cure in a can. Open Can, Toast, Burn the hell out of both of them and serve in a plate/bowl/last nights empty kebab tray, down with at least 1 Ltr of Irn-Bru and eat.

2 hours latter, the moment of truth comes....if it stays down, you have lined your stomach for the next seesion in the pub or for the rest of the day. If it all comes up then all the toxins are away, one way or the other.
u don't even know what she looks like lol
#15 - CSU1
Quote from Mackie The Staggie :That my friend is a hangover cure in a can. Open Can, Toast, Burn the hell out of both of them and serve in a plate/bowl/last nights empty kebab tray, down with at least 1 Ltr of Irn-Bru and eat.

2 hours latter, the moment of truth comes....if it stays down, you have lined your stomach for the next seesion in the pub or for the rest of the day. If it all comes up then all the toxins are away, one way or the other.

... , even the thought of it again is enough to do the job - ]

#pedigree chum was 10c dearer than this shite and on the shelf next to it, shudda gone for the good stuff, well, I'll know the next time.

*cracks open the pork smoshages and spagetti hoops*
Quote from dougie-lampkin :You should try the army issue all day breakfast rations then. Stuff of legend. It's a tinfoil bag of beans, with a few minced sausages and an unidentifiable squishy blob like a cross between a hashbrown and omlette. There's actually a mass crush to get the ration packs with the all day breakfasts in them. It's either that or spotted dick, and I don't think anyone's had the balls to open it and see what it is

Friend bought me home a ratio pack once from his barracks.. and all I can say is WOW.. ****iing AWESOME food ..

So much better than American ratio packs as well (we were smart enough to use ratio packs which you don't have to cook first )

Yorkie bar..... It's not for Civvies!

http://www.fototime.com/9F341F5CE3EA2D2/orig.jpg
Quote from oli17 :u don't even know what she looks like lol

does that Really matter ?
Quote from dougie-lampkin :You should try the army issue all day breakfast rations then. Stuff of legend. It's a tinfoil bag of beans, with a few minced sausages and an unidentifiable squishy blob like a cross between a hashbrown and omlette. There's actually a mass crush to get the ration packs with the all day breakfasts in them. It's either that or spotted dick, and I don't think anyone's had the balls to open it and see what it is

Anything beyond unpalatable in army rat-packs is completely made up for by the inclusion of Oatmeal Blocks, which are simply the most wonderful food ever produced. Do they still have them?
Quote from Mackie The Staggie :That my friend is a hangover cure in a can. Open Can, Toast, Burn the hell out of both of them and serve in a plate/bowl/last nights empty kebab tray, down with at least 1 Ltr of Irn-Bru and eat.

Irn Bru in the morning always does the trick but you have to be careful when you drink it.
Drink it straight after waking up - u will spew
Drink it after uhave ate something - u may spew
Wait an hour or so after waking up - u'll be fine
Quote from 91mason91 :Irn Bru in the morning always does the trick but you have to be careful when you drink it.
Drink it straight after waking up - u will spew
Drink it after uhave ate something - u may spew
Wait an hour or so after waking up - u'll be fine

Irn Bru or anything equally "hard" does not go down well with me...More drink or a shite load of water works all the time. The trouble with the water is it WILL make you sick, but you feel better afterwards. And more drink will just top-up what's already in you, effectively clearing any unwanted effects though

Although after a wedding on Friday, we hit double JD's for the open bar, and I woke up at 7AM in someone's living room...First thing I did was have a full Irish, felt 100% after Although the drink probably hadn't even worn off, we did hit it fairly hard due to an open bar from midnight

Quote from Crashgate3 :Anything beyond unpalatable in army rat-packs is completely made up for by the inclusion of Oatmeal Blocks, which are simply the most wonderful food ever produced. Do they still have them?

Yes, but they're usually all soggy and horrible. Shortcakes hold their un-sogginess much better and are sometimes in there instead. By FAR the best thing we have are the mint cakes. It's like a stick of pure mint. Best thing in the army, after the mess of course

prick with a fork
(21 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG