The online racing simulator
and I return

lol that one is classic, there have been a few like that
FFS boris, could you have posted a bigger picture!?!?!
Lol the cop thing I saw it in real life once :P. I was walking by a cop car, I looked inside and saw that :P
Well if he stands there for an hour or more its quite understandable. Like the guys sitting in the speed camera cars. I know one of those, hes reading one book after the other.
I would play LFS if i had to stand there.
Quote from G!NhO :I would play LFS if i had to stand there.

message from scawen:

since Ginho's post. we created LFS: The real life edition, instead of look like a geek behind your PC... u look like a dbag who suffers of road rage !
Quote from el pibe :message from scawen:

since Ginho's post. we created LFS: The real life edition, instead of look like a geek behind your PC... u look like a dbag who suffers of road rage !

Eh......i don't get it.
too bad ... :P

+ they will give u Jon lajoie's rapist glasses and pedofile beard so the other drivers dial 911.... therefore u are in a real life cruise server because u will have a cadet saying '' pull over u NooB ! ''
I saw this story in the local press the other week..and it made me giggle then. I didn't realise that the guy in question would become a world-wide fail!

i read that in the paper last week, turns out the old guy used to be a boxer in the army for years, apparently the 1st punch knocked the knife out of the lads hand and put him on his knees, but he stood back up, so the old guy gave him another one in the face, which sent him straight down like a sack of spuds and knocked him very nearly unconscious!

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/ho ... -old-ex-boxing-champ.html
We don't need guns to sort out our criminals like those wimpy Americans do!
lol ace, i love stories like that, as dangerous as it can be i love stories of people standing their ground, fightng and winning, him being an oap makes it even better, i would have loved to have been there afterwards to have seen the guys reaction
lol ^^

Oh god
guess you have to understand whatever language it is to get it?
err... no?

Besides, everybody understands German don't they?
Quote from hyntty :
Besides, everybody understands German don't they?

I live right next to Germany, but even being that close doesn't mean I understand a word of it :P
This thread is closed

The inevitable picture thread II: Return of the funnies
(5404 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG