The online racing simulator
the very end is the MAN!!!
(190 posts, started )
Nah TVE, I'll call my ex who is into bondage
Quote from Tukko :please don't tell us more.. you perv

WAAAAAAAAAT! I am not a perv, I got healthy interests!

Quote from Kristjan.J :Oh cock, TVE what u did now.

I don't think you want to know mate

Quote from DieKolkrabe :Nah TVE, I'll call my ex who is into bondage

I like it, can I get her mobile number please?
Let's make some "Oh Man!" in LFS while mmmm...cold beer...

...fortunately, there is always Shift+R ...

...but not always a safe from blamings

EDIT: I tried it, but I noticed that it was an empty server
Haha, your a nutter
Quote from PLAYAPIMP :btw i get the 50 fps on LOW settings like everything is on lowest and i still lag

same, only i get 15
oompa lompa dibedi duu, ive got a perfect puzzle for you :turtle2:
Ohh, what puzzle? :hyper:
Quote from The Very End :Ohh, what puzzle? :hyper:

what happens when you mix a trutle and a oompla lompa?
toortla loorpa
Hmmm...Lerts?
Quote from The Very End :Hmmm...Lerts?

depends, if you mix an oompa lompa to turtle=lerts
but if its turtle to oompa lompa=toortla lorpa
May I ask what a toortla lorpa is? :scared:

Oh, and are there some others than me that is in really drinking mood today? Hot, warm weather today, just want to go out and get shitfaced in the sun
Quote from The Very End :May I ask what a toortla lorpa is? :scared:

Oh, and are there some others than me that is in really drinking mood today? Hot, warm weather today, just want to go out and get shitfaced in the sun

all weve had is rain for the past month here
That's because God don't like America
He loves Norway, therfor we have at least 250 days of sunny and hot weather each year
Quote from The Very End :That's because God don't like America
He loves Norway, therfor we have at least 250 days of sunny and hot weather each year

ur prob right
Quote from The Very End :May I ask what a toortla lorpa is? :scared:

simple, a combination of a turtle and an oompa lompa you can actually get even a lertsaloopa if you mix toortla lorpa and lerts
What do you get if you mix me, Lerts, Jack Daniles, Ompa Lompa and a turtle then? My guess would be God.
Quote from The Very End :What do you get if you mix me, Lerts, Jack Daniles, Ompa Lompa and a turtle then? My guess would be God.

interesting thingy then i could say drunken lertsaloopa or either jack lertsaloopa?
edit: no wait i got it, Jake goody
Who is Jake Goody? Never heared about that person before, but sure, I can be him!
im actually pretty sure it is Homer Simpson, or Peter Griffin :homersimp:margesimp
Quote from The Very End :
I like it, can I get her mobile number please?

Sure, if you want to pay for international calls
They are not that bad, and as you probally know, I work for a ISP so that should not be much of a problem either way
True, but my ex is gay and in Canada
May I ask how she turned gay? Was it your huge sized bread that made her realize "hell, is this what I really want?" ?
Ololololololololololol

TVE: Spam message number 3 probably coming up some time next week. Lol. *Needs to stir up some conversation on TVE's inbox*
Not much action there either way so ^^
And no, I am not going to get shitfaced today, maybe tomorrow, but at least one thing for sure is wednesday. Going to meet 6 of my old mates I have not seen on a year, holy christ banana I am going to take a whole bottle of JD myself!

the very end is the MAN!!!
(190 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG