The online racing simulator
the very end is the MAN!!!
(190 posts, started )
i pmd the very end, and he bought me a liscense! he asked me to write a topic about it so i did...he said he is very drunk
He's most likely drunk so your licence is most likely a drunken joke! :hide:
Being drunk shows the best of us, hell yeah.
i am pullin an all nighter so i gotta b quiet
Lol what?

Yeah, I don't remember the part where I bought you a lisence, but heads start clearing out now, guess I woke up drunk or something.

Yeah, by judging from mine account I bought ya a lisence, aswell as the really okward PM I sent you first time.. guess the devil was inside me at that time.. either way, that code should be right to uprade your account to S2.

Again, sorry for everyone involved on LR server yesterday, I was too drunk to do actually do..anything I think.

Hope you enjoy your lisence mate, make me proud and train, train and then train more!
dont worry, i am already obsessed!
Jesus christ, obsessed by me? You freak stalker!

Ye ok yarr, go upgrade that account boy, and when you can, take the cars out for a spin on the various tracks
#8 - BAMBO
Seriously, you haz to stop with this escapades, mate!
trying to find where
Stands S2 on my screen now, congratulation my random victim of drunkness!
Quote from The Very End :Stands S2 on my screen now, congratulation my random victim of drunkness!

thank you SOOOO VVVVEEEEEERRRRRRRRYYYYYYYYY much
No problem at all, I'll expect to race with you someday!

Oh snap.. this is just for boosting my ego meter, this is how much I have used on LFS, and that doesn't even include costs for the wheels I have used / computer to run LFS. LFS is a expencive joy! (alltho I whine most of the time I still love the game).

Quote from The Very End :No problem at all, I'll expect to race with you someday!

Oh snap.. this is just for boosting my ego meter, this is how much I have used on LFS, and that doesn't even include costs for the wheels I have used / computer to run LFS. LFS is a expencive joy! (alltho I whine most of the time I still love the game).

wow! check out my new signature! your e-penis grew
because you were drunk!
Quote from chanoman315 :because you were drunk!

all because i decided to watch movies on youtube with a girl i met on a school field trip txtng me because she diddnt to be alone all night, and i decided to get bored and PM somebody i knew
But do I know you? Your PM stated you knew me but I don't know you ;p
Quote from The Very End :But do I know you? Your PM stated you knew me but I don't know you ;p

i was very involved in the thread to find you a skin, helping with opinions, and it was a familiar name
Ah jeez, sorry for that mate haha!
I struggelig with a memory like a fish, when I see it tho I remember it, but I am incredible good to forget things, or even people if I don't speak with them often. A good example is my MSN, I have no idea who 75% of the people on my list is.
thats why i got like 10 people on my aim

(i dont use it though)
Yeah, think that my alcohol consume in the weekends (and sometimes on weekdays when it's summer) has made my brain has turned into dust. Dreamed about Unicorns and rainbows today.
TVE i have a tip for you, stop drinking or else you will buy everyone a license.
Quote from G!NhO :TVE i have a tip for you, stop drinking or else you will buy everyone a license.

haha, everybody loves a happy drunk

nice, rainbows and unicorns
Quote from G!NhO :TVE i have a tip for you, stop drinking or else you will buy everyone a license.

Maybe hehe Well, I just likes seeing new faces in the game, and if I can affort a lisence every now and then, that I don't really have to use on anything (else than more alchohol), then why not give it to someone that needs it?
Maybe I should do more competitions tho, to ensure that commited people get's the lisences in the future.

Quote from logitekg25 :haha, everybody loves a happy drunk

nice, rainbows and unicorns

I love that last smily, suits me perfect

(190 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG