The online racing simulator
Looking foward going to get in some practice later tonight, im just worried about my fuel strategy because i dont have one, thats why im worried.
since i was in volation of rule 17.2, and you are considering letting me race, i would not be opposed to taking a vote on my participation.
is only fair, i would expect the same from anyone else.

rules are rules, and any bending of those rules, in this case, should be approved by those i plan to race with.

many thanks,
RSR.haVoc
888-K.Myers
What?
Quote from z-ro 8 :since i was in volation of rule 17.2, and you are considering letting me race, i would not be opposed to taking a vote on my participation.
is only fair, i would expect the same from anyone else.

rules are rules, and any bending of those rules, in this case, should be approved by those i plan to race with.

many thanks,
RSR.haVoc
888-K.Myers

All cars who are currently on track to start the race have submitted thier skins to me in a time I consider sufficient. I will not issue any penalties for skins posted later than qualifying starting.

d
yay.

gracias por favor
Quote from z-ro 8 :yay.

gracias por favor

you are aware that GRACIAS POR FAVOR means *********, right?

modedit: No rationalising on this subforum!!
Quote from buck77 :you are aware that GRACIAS POR FAVOR means *********, right?

modedit: No rationalising on this subforum!!

yeah well i didn't think chupar me bolas was appropriate.

lol
Quote from buck77 :modedit: No rationalising on this subforum!!

??????????????????????????

what did I say wrong??

is it inapropriate to say THANK YOU PLEASE here?

and chupar me bolas is not a good thing to say as well...

could some one please explain this to me?!
im sad right now!
Quote from buck77 :??????????????????????????

what did I say wrong??

im sad right now!

does 'thank you please' have a meaning that i don't know?
Quote from buck77 :??????????????????????????

what did I say wrong??

im sad right now!

It's a joke, I reckon from Timo. Not a big deal.

d
Quote from buck77 :ah!

thank you, master

Don't even try to understand Timo, he's just plain weird and unpredictable.
Quote from evilpimp :Don't even try to understand Timo, he's just plain weird and unpredictable.

LOL

I heard that once!
This must be the one of the greatest races in LFS, but people manage to get cautions every 4 laps and send others to wrong route.
Quote from LFSn00b :hail my poor drawings - this is what happened

I love that pic that's just what's been happening to me lately.. trying to hit ctrl+tab to turn the results off.. and boom, suddenly I'm driving with someone else
awfull start, im pretty angry that J.Wang timed out on lap 2, and Brit was allowed to join the race.... whereas on the 1st green flag, i was hit out of bounds by phil diaz, who was currently in a ruthless spin, and i was not allowed to rejoin as the yellow flag came out again.

I feel that a rule should be revised and put in to place to help people early in the race in incidents similar to mine.
I feel pretty guilty for hitting Diaz in T3 as i came down ontop of him, that caused a caution then the lovely wall physics sent me over, though i did loose it in T1.

Though a note THE CHAT in game it may not be your number but it is relevent towards everyone. Here i am trying to take my place at the back of the cue running OFFLINE! and Diaz and Ori had no clue what was going on, READ PEOPLE! You put yourself at a disadvantage for not being aware enough.

Also towards Deko in no way did i and even though it was directed at everyone i cant speak for them but myself in no way did i like being thretend by the race director.
I may of interpretted it wrong but thats how it came across to me and quite turned me off racing in future events, also my ear drums can only take so much shouting only gets you so far before it becomes annoying and looses its power.

How bout my rant ey this is going to cop flake.
I have only one question... will i get ANY points for this shit??? Bacause i am really pissed now, 250 laps done and DNF for THIS....
-
(TexasLTU) DELETED by TexasLTU
LOL

Vecchioni just had the worst piece of luck... EVER
Quote from Kid222 :I have only one question... will i get ANY points for this shit??? Bacause i am really pissed now, 250 laps done and DNF for THIS....

Yes you will. Don't know how many though.
Everyone get the points for the position inwich he/she/it is classified
Oh look. I got ? point!
good race to all, sucky finish for me.
ok...

before fragmaster guys protest against me, i have something to say:

twice i was hit by FM cars and, because of that, I went to the walls...
in one of this two times, i got a d/t for being 'dangerous' on track [but it wasn't even my fault]...

i hit karkar once because i didn't see him, he laged back and couldn't catch us up till next yellow... SO SORRY FOR THAT...

when karkar and car 302 [can't remember his name, sorry!] were fighting they requested deko to ask me to stay out of their fight... i was at the same lap as karkar... to avoid any touch or accident, i just let them go in front of me!!

two other times they said i hit FM cars but i couldn't even feel it. so maybe it was my laggy Brasil down here! SO SORRY FOR THAT, TOO... didn't mean to hit you anytime...

i am not moving no protests at all because everyone was pretty clean to me during the race, i have finished this 3h long race which is a victory for me!

[fm guys are just gonna hate me till the end of times]

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG