The online racing simulator
What about ill just take it back next race ?
We'll be sooo far away.
Quote from Rudy van Buren :What about ill just take it back next race ?

sweet!!

but than James can't show us his BLUE & ORANGE POWAA!
Quote from TexasLTU :We'll be sooo far away.

4 vs 1 what can you expect :P you should be ashamed you guys dont have a huge gap already
Quote from Rudy van Buren :4 vs 1 what can you expect :P you should be ashamed you guys dont have a huge gap already

Where is Sal?
a doh my mistake 4-2 yea
Oh trust me Rudy isn't the only pink thing, just wait till driver profiles are released if they are going to love my picture.
Quote from AstroBoy :Oh trust me Rudy isn't the only pink thing, just wait till driver profiles are released if they are going to love my picture.

this will be a MUST SEE, for sure!!
Looks like Jack Honeycutt will make the show now (he's 31st)
Quote from Agarash :
Only 2 of us score each race.

That's the problem with this being a game, if we were real racing drivers you would score more often.
Car 04 - Rudy van Buren has informed us that he will not be racing.

Car 302 - Jack Honeycutt will now start 30th, and anyone between Rudy and Jack will be moved up one starting position.

d
Quote from dekojester :Car 04 - Rudy van Buren has informed us that he will not be racing.

Car 302 - Jack Honeycutt will now start 30th, and anyone between Rudy and Jack will be moved up one starting position.

d

One good point - I'm starting in 17th instead of 18th.
One bad point - I'm starting in the middle row!!!
Quote from buck77 :One good point - I'm starting in 17th instead of 18th.
One bad point - I'm starting in the middle row!!!

I'd say starting in the middle would be better- you lose less position at the start, giving you a better chance to hook up with teammates.
Quote from h3adbang3r :I'd say starting in the middle would be better- you lose less position at the start, giving you a better chance to hook up with teammates.

i'm gonna get squeezed by BIGTIME and TEXASLTU!! lol
Goddammit...I'm starting 12ths now....outside row -_-
Quote from buck77 :i'm gonna get squeezed by BIGTIME and TEXASLTU!! lol

You're typing manners are so annyoing!!!!
Quote from TexasLTU :You're typing manners are so annyoing!!!!

why you say that?

aahhh, sorry for my last posts! i was fully drunk last night!
Car 888 - No skin posted (Rule 17)

I'm not including the car to the starting lineup. Deko may decide wheather he wants to let him start from the back.

EDIT: The same with 101.
lol ? Hyntty , I don't care if i start from middle of the field or from back. I need to finish the race ,this year is the field too powerfull and many drivers are great. So my win is when i finish this race. No need to win

Guys ,good luck !
Quote from hyntty :Car 888 - No skin posted (Rule 17.3)

I'm not including the car to the starting lineup. Deko may decide wheather he wants to let him start from the back.

EDIT: The same with 101.

it's in the paint shop.

and where does it show a cut-off date? so i can make sure it's submitted in time?<<< found it

btw it's 17.2.
Right. Since Deko is absent, and the programme won't be ready in time, breaking rule 17.4 is not going to be penalized. Starting order to be the qualifying order here

2009 Kyoto 500 : Race Discussion
(155 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG