The online racing simulator
More Cars and Tracks PLEASE.
(143 posts, started )
Quote from Bboy-MassUK :Another one starting.

I'm not leaving mate, so pray to jesus all you like.

I've been asking questions, thats all.

Never mind,

No you haven't just been asking questions, you've been flinging your small willy that's been built up in your head as a big e-penis into other mens faces.
Dadge, you have to admit, I do bring fun to the table?

There's nothing wrong with your RIG dude. I just thought it was funny that you had the balls to slag me off with something less than my 940BE.

LOL

Can we get back on topic ?
Samforrayyyy, whats all this e-penis BS ????

Is ithis a SIM thing ?

Please, I quite like it. I may use it in my team Meeting on Fridays, to get the guys laffing.

e-penis (love it)
Quote from Bboy-MassUK :Another one starting.

I'm not leaving mate, so pray to jesus all you like.

I've been asking questions, thats all.

Never mind,

Look mate, when I dont like someone, and argue with them on a forum, I just end it with

"We shouldnt be cluttering up our forums, so if you really feel the need, PM me."

Then it ends the arguement, and to the surrounding public, you have the last post, so it looks as if you've won. Then ignore any PMs, and job's a gooden.

Edit: So SHUT UP! lol
Quote from Bboy-MassUK :Dadge, you have to admit, I do bring fun to the table?

There's nothing wrong with your RIG dude. I just thought it was funny that you had the balls to slag me off with something less than my 940BE.

LOL

Can we get back on topic ?

but you're not fun. you're boring. i would say i would have more grounds to get my internuts out simply because i have built a system that is probs 1/3 the price of yours and can play every game you can with the same settings. (maybe better)
James, you right mate.

I do like it here. The only trouble is, when i take to the road I'm bound to get rammed off the track for having a job and a nice PC.

Shall we all have a race tomorrow and see who wins?
Dadge, I am funny.

Your learn to love me dude.Really.

I'm a great guy and VERY,VERY funny.

Like DellBoy from OFAH.
Quote from james_bskt :
"We shouldnt be cluttering up our forums, so if you really feel the need, PM me."

Then it ends the arguement, and to the surrounding public, you have the last post, so it looks as if you've won. Then ignore any PMs, and job's a gooden.

Edit: So SHUT UP! lol

But someone always answers back, and so it never goes to PM's or the forum would have half the posts and triple the PM's. :o
Quote from Bboy-MassUK :James, you right mate.

I do like it here. The only trouble is, when i take to the road I'm bound to get rammed off the track for having a job and a nice PC.

You can be sure that nobody really cares what rig you have (there are plenty of people here with good and bad machines. Mine's pretty poor), what real-life car you have (there are some nice cars owned by this forum's users) or what job you have (having a job isn't a big deal, btw.. it's fairly normal I think) but...

Quote from Bboy-MassUK :Shall we all have a race tomorrow and see who wins?

Win or lose, if you drive like an adult and don't wreck other people, this will earn you the beginnings of friendships on this forum.
Quote from SamH :You can be sure that nobody really cares what rig you have (there are plenty of people here with good and bad machines. Mine's pretty poor), what real-life car you have (there are some nice cars owned by this forum's users) or what job you have (having a job isn't a big deal, btw.. it's fairly normal I think) but...

Win or lose, if you drive like an adult and don't wreck other people, this will earn you the beginnings of friendships on this forum.

100% true.
Quote from SamH :

You forgot to never question the Dev's and have a degree in Physics and have hardcore discussions about sim racing and the like.

/runs away.
Quote from dadge :like a fart in a space suit me finx

Awwww they're finally bonding even a li'l thumbs up too.

Opposites attract. Have fun guys
Quote from james_bskt :Awwww they're finally bonding even a li'l thumbs up too.

Opposites attract. Have fun guys

you've got a purdy mouth bohy
Well, I meant Bboy-MassUK and yourself but wth
as long as i'm pitching and not catching, any hole's a goal
SamH,

ok. I guess its time to stop fighting back.

I leave ou with this in mind:

"As the kind South affrican said to a man in the jungle with two burning tires round his neck"

"Take one of those off mate. NEVER MIX CROSS-PLY with RADIALS"

Good night ladies.
Quote from dadge :as long as i'm pitching and not catching, any hole's a goal

Bearing in mind it's an exit not an entry,

see ya later people. I'll be back for more fun and torment in an undecided amount of time, to check if my beloved game has the edition of a certain VW that my heart was promised in "early 2009".
TATTAR James
-
(Bose321) DELETED by SamH
-
(Bboy-MassUK) DELETED by SamH
-
(DevilDare) DELETED by SamH
Dear Developers!

All right I´m fright! Please make a boyant Add-On with new tracks and

cars soon - I´m willing to pay anyway, yeah!
Dandy
Quote from james_bskt :lurking ftw, best way to learn!

Try that in real life and lurk in the bushes of your prospective new girlfriend and all you get is a record and put onto some list.
No laws against lurking! unless the bush is in some sort of changing room or toilet facility..
LFS looks good but not the best Iracing is prolly the best IMO. but lfs is very clean.

LFS doesnt need more cars most of the cars are underused as it is.

Tracks hell yes this is were lfs is lacking content what is it like 6 environments? That is weak IMO. Bring on the NEW tracks and not just a new config for a old environment....would refresh LFS like lemonade on a hot summer day.
Quote from ANAMENOONEHAD :LFS looks good but not the best Iracing is prolly the best IMO. but lfs is very clean.

LFS doesnt need more cars most of the cars are underused as it is.

Tracks hell yes this is were lfs is lacking content what is it like 6 environments? That is weak IMO. Bring on the NEW tracks and not just a new config for a old environment....would refresh LFS like lemonade on a hot summer day.

I agree. We have a wide selection of cars at the minute, covering nearly all of the major car classes (yes, it's a lacking a few though). Any more cars would probably only add to our existing classes. The Scirocco for example, is only going to be used alongside the existing TBOs.

Whereas one can never have enough tracks to choose from. Some tracks, like Fern Bay, suit every car we have, using one combo or another. More tracks would be very nice, we haven't had anything new (apart from new combos, not really THAT exciting) since S2 was first released

More Cars and Tracks PLEASE.
(143 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG