The online racing simulator
More Cars and Tracks PLEASE.
(143 posts, started )
#76 - SamH
^^ /snarl
you do realise that this is not an IT forum? fair enough, your a working (lad?) and you earn a wage? like most people on this forum.
you have a G25? like alot of people on this forum.
you have an ok(ish) pc. most people on this forum have better.
not finished in the top ten in many races? most people on this forum have.

me finx most people in this forum could eff you in the A on most tracks whilst keeping their pit limiter on.
#78 - SamH
We can drop the angst now. No need.
Quote from dadge :
me finx most people in this forum could eff you in the A on most tracks whilst keeping their pit limiter on.

lmfao stfu he's only just joined us, ofc evryone will beat him, stop attemptin to live up to yur sig, dont care what you 'finx'
read the rest of the thread moron. there was loads of other people on the band wagon before i jumped on.
Dadge, I'm NOT interested in your comments.

Yet again, my system is being slagged.WHY, because it an AMD.LOL

Yes, I WORK
Yes, I've had a couple of races and lost. SO what?

I'm trying hard to ignore the snarling and childish comments about my system, but to me ITS GREAT.

EVERYONE who sits down to use it, LOVES it.

I'll build you one if you want?

Bean readin this, & the merged thread, since before you were born mate.
Any chance I moving on or do I have to join another site???

Oh and before the children say "YEA, hes leaving" - think about how silly you look at your keyboards when your typing it.

Sam (moderator) why do you let children on after 6???
Just ignore the childrens, and sign up for a league and enjoy LFS at its finest.
Quote from Bboy-MassUK :Dadge, I'm NOT interested in your comments.

Yet again, my system is being slagged.WHY, because it an AMD.LOL

aye, because i'm an intel fanboy
my system: wait for it.....
AMD Phenom 550 (duel core)

no need to mention the rest as it proves nothing.

the impression i'm getting from you by reading this thread is basically you stating that LFS needs more content even though you have not even tried most/all combo's (by try i mean race and enjoy the sim). you then mention your system which to be honest is an average machine. and out of nowhere, you talk about your wages.
it's a bit like "hey franky, you know lfs?
you live close to jade goodie"
Quote from batteryy :well, the quality of physics would drop instantly. no way you can create so good physics to many cars in small time. and also i think the ''modders' arent enough good to make as good physics as we now have on cars

That's false. ¿What about tracks? We are not talking about 200 cars, there are so many classes left in LFS, and single classes who could benefit form one or two alternatives.

Quote from ColeusRattus :Also, search is your friend. That topic has been discussed on end various times...
Still, welcome to the forums.

Yes, many times, but that doesn't mean is not true. I'm not a moaning guy, I accept the slow dev ratio of LFS, but things like the RB4 and UF models, or the interiors are things that pisses me off, I'm not saying 3D modeling is easy, but four years for a couple of car models is too much.
#87 - SamH
Quote from Bboy-MassUK :Sam (moderator) why do you let children on after 6???

I'll be honest, if I were to lock them out I'd have to lock you out too.

You've admitted to trying to get a rise out of people, and as a moderator I gotta tell ya that kinda stuff sets off alarm bells.
HA,HAHAHAHAHAH

You slag me off and your using a DUAL CORE.

Oh, dear.

Sorry, I had to say something, sorry.

Would you like an overclocking guide?

Sorry, being like a child, sorry.

Question:

Any LFS developers live in the UK ? If so, ARE YOU HERE TONIGHT
Sam, you are joking???

Tell me your joking.

Have you read the thread from yesterday??
3-2-1 Closed.

And then the poor new guy starts another thread to discuss what he wants to discuss, and gets flamed more. What a cruel world.
#91 - SamH
Quote from Bboy-MassUK :Sam, you are joking???

Tell me your joking.

Have you read the thread from yesterday??

Yes, I have.. every word. And...
Quote from Bboy-MassUK :HA,HAHAHAHAHAH

Oh, dear.

This confirms my concerns.

You're new and you're unfamiliar with how things work around here. I recommend spending a bit more time lurking and a little less time starting new threads, trying to get into fights with people.
-
(Senninha25) DELETED by Senninha25

Oh, dear.

Question:

how many multithreaded apps would you use? read a review on the 550, you'll find that it's actually a very surprising chip. the 550 is actually a quad with 2 core dissabled. do the math. i get the cache of a quad at the price of a duel. even in some benchmarks, this chip out performed your quad...........
Nothing wrong with giving a dig back Sam.

Count all the BS said about ME and add up my comments and attempts to start over.

This is the trouble when you try and play nice, there's always someone else waiting to start.
lurking ftw, best way to learn!
Thanks for the AMD lesson Dadge.

Like I said, just giving a couple of digs back.

Annoying aint it.LOL

Now tak part in my original question or log off.LOL

#96 - SamH
Quote from Bboy-MassUK :This is the trouble when you try and play nice, there's always someone else waiting to start.

Then instead of retaliating, try being the mature one. Let them look stupid on their own, instead of joining in and starting a double act.

There is a problem with having a go back, because it turns into forum disruption and then I have to get involved. And I'd rather just watch the Le Mans on Eurosport than have to deal with mudslinging in this thread.

Oh, dear.

Question:

Oh so where you go (forums wise) having a good desktop gets you respekt mann.
He wasn't slagging your pc off (as much as you may think it's your life, and a part of you), he was slagging you off if anything tbh, as you're a child and an annoying person to have to listen to.

Thank jesus when you leave,

And Sam, why do you bother? He obviously hasn't been brought up properly to understand some general manners, and other important lessons from his parents.
Whos drink driving at the moment?

I have a nice glass of 75 here and my lap times seem to have improved.LOL
Quote from Bboy-MassUK : Thanks for the AMD lesson Dadge.

you're welcome

Quote from Bboy-MassUK :Like I said, just giving a couple of digs back.

i've had better

Quote from Bboy-MassUK : Annoying aint it.LOL

nope

Quote from Bboy-MassUK :Now tak part in my original question or log off.LOL

nope to your original post and nope to your request to log off.

my turn, learn to talk to people instead of getting your e-balls out at the first chance.
Another one starting.

I'm not leaving mate, so pray to jesus all you like.

I've been asking questions, thats all.

Never mind,

More Cars and Tracks PLEASE.
(143 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG