The online racing simulator
XFusion Racing - News
(502 posts, started )
So why the section "Teams" are for?
So a bad team may never get good drivers? So bad teams won't evolve into good ones? But where did all the good teams come in the first place? They aren't the result of virginal breeding are they?

And stop trolling dem XF's thread!
Quote from TexasLTU :So why the section "Teams" are for?

To convince that there are still other teams alive than [SR] illepall

*smap smap*
Quote from Tukko :To convince that there are still other teams alive than [SR] illepall

*smap smap*

:ices_rofl
So scipy, how are teams ever supposed to get good without fast drivers? XFusion is a good team so i don't see why he shouldn't join them and tbh i think breadz isn't as active as he used to be, a bigger team might be more demanding, he likes being around the aussies, why should he have to pick speed over people he enjoys to be around? Maybe he just wants to chill out now. Being nice isn't being a drone, not all of us are internet ballerina's like you, he had the choice and their both happy obviously or he wouldn't have joined.

Stop being so fekin critical about everything people do, its their choice, not yours, if everyone was like you the world would be a seriously ****ed up place.

Or maybe this is just to get attention.
I don't see what the big fuss is about.

If he joined the team he obviously did so because he wanted to and he feels happy with that decision. So why not congratulate? I don't think that even duck is so stupid to join a team he hates.

Being in the 1337est alien team isn't the most important thing for everybody.
Thats just him, he likes to moan about any happy things in the world happening for others, but not him.
Quote from pearcy_2k7 :So scipy, how are teams ever supposed to get good without fast drivers?

Stop being so fekin critical about everything people do, its their choice, not yours, if everyone was like you the world would be a seriously ****ed up place.

So ur argument is: if your team is slow - get fast drivers? how about get some non-idiots capable of learning and improving? hihiihihih.

If everyone in the world was like me it would be beautiful, it would be complete harmony. There would be no stupid in-the-way people who don't start on green ligths, there wouldn't be stupid questions, just.. ur making me cry right now cause I know it's never gonna happen

Tnx for ruining my dreams.

P.S. "xfusion is a good team" good one.
If you want grumpy and ignorant players, who think that no one else is faster and more intelligent than you, join rFactor.
Quote from TexasLTU :If you want grumpy and ignorant players, who think that no one else is faster and more intelligent than you, join rFactor.

Wait, u mean u should go join rfac cause ur ignorant and think ur fast? I agree with that one. hf
Scipy why don't you join a team first and then critisize?

Thought so.

I'm unsubscribing from this thread - it's turned into spam.
Quote from scipy :So ur argument is: if your team is slow - get fast drivers? how about get some non-idiots capable of learning and improving? hihiihihih.

If everyone in the world was like me it would be beautiful, it would be complete harmony. There would be no stupid in-the-way people who don't start on green ligths, there wouldn't be stupid questions, just.. ur making me cry right now cause I know it's never gonna happen

Tnx for ruining my dreams.

P.S. "xfusion is a good team" good one.

Well thats what they've done and its a decent team. But the ones willing to improve need gudience and breadz is the man for it, hes taught me alot.

I like your little plan to belittle me, trying to make me look stupid, talking baby talk, everyone knows you too well now, it used to work but now everyone reads you like a book, time for some new material?

Xfsuion is a good team, according to you, all teams are shit apart from Merc and Cyber, maybe all the good drivers should go to the 2 or 3 top teams, would be pretty boring, no?
I love how it went from good to decent, let's demote it a bit more to a realistic level. Although, when you left it got better, that's for sure.
If you say so scipeyyyyy, unlike you, i don't use cheats to get my pace, i think you saw that one coming, probably already got your answer typed out.
Why does everyone still rise to it? This back-and-forth could have ended ages ago.
Meh. LFS gets even less fun now with all this stupid bashing.
It gets kinda frustrating to see bunch of inadequate guys trying to embarrass someone with halfish comments, doesn't it?
Quote from Darkone55 :Meh. LFS gets even less fun now with all this stupid bashing.

Agree on that, just leave it alone please.. :/
Just forget scipys marasm and wait for new additions to team!
/spam
-
([UKR] Race King) DELETED by [UKR] Race King
-
([UKR] Race King) DELETED by [UKR] Race King
-
(EliteAti) DELETED by EliteAti
Quote from Darkone55 :Meh. LFS gets even less fun now with all this stupid bashing.

Oh come on! At least something's happening now, tbh i really really like this a lot lot!
Quote from scipy :WTF is wrong with you people? I am the wierdo? Seriously, you are ALL acting like mindless drones. I could probably post a topic that says something like "scipy joins a demo racing team in order to drive more blackwood rallyx" and there would FOR SURE be loads of idiots just congratsing away. Just stop being fake nice and congratsing everyone on even the most missguided decisions.

That's why I usually never reply into topics like "<insert nub name> joins <mediocre team>", but still there's post after post of congrats to both parties and they're BOTH probably worse off than they were before.

Fact is, scawty (whom I still kinda love, a bit) joined a team cause of his missguided alligience to some 2 australian fools that happen to be in this team. It's a terrible thing that happened and there's nothing to congradulate anyone on. They took a "good" driver cause they're selfish and he's too weak to say no cause he has to see one of the fools every day.. hence - my condolances to ducky.

xoxo

Hehah, mindless drones! It's allways fake if YOU think both parts got worse off? Xfusion ain't any bad team for Scott at all. Both of the australian fools you mentioned above here is probably already faster in most cars than you and me will ever be, so why the lousy comment? They're also friendly and fair guys as far as i know, same goes for Xfusion as a team, and that would also be why i'm congradulating them. There's no angelboiii thoughts in it, as you seem to think everyone here has for some reason, heh. Also, it's a fair way to stay in touch with other teams, thus keeping the community together.

I guess you're kinda having a go at the generality of congratsing on really muddy transfers though, which i actually aggree a lot with. I just think it's stupid to mind people trying to be nice to each other, even though it may look fake to others/on the outside or whatever. I don't get where the big deal lies in is, but obviously you found something here that really hit your nerves in some way. Or what's actually the general reason for writing all this kind of posts of yours in various threads within the latest year?

And don't mind my earlier comment which was quoted by you som posts ago, stupid line.

Mega OT, i'm sorry!
I don't really know why i bothered wasting my time writing a long post, he just comes back with lame ass stuff, picking one sentance out and trying to turn it. Hes just baiting and obviously bitter about something, maybe phlos took his h4x away for being naughty and now hes struggling to keep up

XFusion Racing - News
(502 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG