The online racing simulator
XFusion Racing - News
(502 posts, started )
Hege!
Best of luck Duckie
Hege!
thanks vipah
Yayys, congrats scotty, surely xfusion got heaps of wr's now!

Heh n scipy, what a weirdo you are
gratz guys. Great signing.
Nice, Quack, I mean Duck! Grats.
Oy, skot, nice one! Congrats!
quak-quak
This was bound to happen sooner or later :P
grats
Quote from Fuse5 :so you put Hilly and Duckie together and got her? :O

Lol no way, she's way too cute
Grats, a great fella
Gratz duck
Congrats to DUcK and Xfusion.Nice to see you swimming in your old pond again
gooooooood. breadz
You did it. - Breadz

HAHAHA nice one
Shes cute, but my Firefox crashed when I launched music video
No one beats my sweetie Mercedes

Heh, but yeah, Grats. Better late than never

Magic. :gandalf:

Quote from TexasLTU :Shes cute, but my Firefox crashed when I launched music video

She's too hot for you.
Quote from Chriskart :Heh n scipy, what a weirdo you are

WTF is wrong with you people? I am the wierdo? Seriously, you are ALL acting like mindless drones. I could probably post a topic that says something like "scipy joins a demo racing team in order to drive more blackwood rallyx" and there would FOR SURE be loads of idiots just congratsing away. Just stop being fake nice and congratsing everyone on even the most missguided decisions.

That's why I usually never reply into topics like "<insert nub name> joins <mediocre team>", but still there's post after post of congrats to both parties and they're BOTH probably worse off than they were before.

Fact is, scawty (whom I still kinda love, a bit) joined a team cause of his missguided alligience to some 2 australian fools that happen to be in this team. It's a terrible thing that happened and there's nothing to congradulate anyone on. They took a "good" driver cause they're selfish and he's too weak to say no cause he has to see one of the fools every day.. hence - my condolances to ducky.

xoxo
scipy i think ducky had no where else to go. He lags n shit on European servers so why wouldnt he go back home where he used to have lots of fun (for example Alonso did something like this, not exactly the same thing, but you can compare it in some areas).

I congratulated to XFusion, because this is a good thing for them. I kinda cannot understand why is everyone congradulating ducky, like he joined Scuderia Ferrari F1.

Noone got this much of congrats so far and noone deserved those congrats as little as duck has.

indeed weird situation.
hi sasa
I agree scipy, anyone who shows any sign of happiness or offers congratulations in the teams section should be banned straightaway.

XFusion Racing - News
(502 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG