The online racing simulator
MotoGP
(298 posts, started )
MotoD1GP
#27 - shim
hate watchin ppl high siding in any form of bike racing as they can be very nasty.. only seen one that made me laugh tho..

was in the 125cc races on Phillip Island before the MotoGP event, one of the riders high sided and landed on his bike almost standing after the bike hit the tarmac.. he just looked around to pretty much say WTF!!! then hit the green stuff and came off badly..
how about in the last lap of the aussie gp few years ago..

1 handed drift out of the last corner.

hows this for showboating

melandri pwnt
Quote from Storm_Cloud :There is only one King Of Slide

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-tqxykKDck0

500cc two stroke - what a boy!

Anyone with a remote interest in moto GP should "find a way" to watch Faster (which that clip is taken from as you probably know). Excellent film/documentary about the final days of the 500s, the arrival of the 4 strokes and some great interviews with all of the riders.
Last lap of 250cc (at Mugello), amazing battle for positions in the wet between Pasini and Simoncelli
Quote from NotAnIllusion :Last lap of 250cc (at Mallory Park), amazing battle for positions in the wet between Pasini and Simoncelli

Yep! Can only agree, awesome stuff. My very first Motorbike race I was interested and excited in
Quote from NotAnIllusion :Last lap of 250cc (at Mallory Park), amazing battle for positions in the wet between Pasini and Simoncelli

Mallory park = track in Great Britian

its 250cc at Mugello Italy
I knew it started with an 'M'. TV mag didn't have the track on that page so I guessed
Quote from NotAnIllusion :Last lap of 250cc (at Mugello), amazing battle for positions in the wet between Pasini and Simoncelli

Just seen it on german TV (and actually thought it was live :shy and it was awesome.
Watched the race, awesome job By Stoner and Melandri, too bad he fell back at the end.
Yeah watched it last night 1am local time, thoroughly enjoyed every minute of it! Great racing some of the moves those guys pull are insane The nerve they must have makes for riveting racing
Quote from Mustafur :Watched the race, awesome job By Stoner and Melandri, too bad he fell back at the end.

the kwakar (kawasaki) is a demon in the wet wet/dry scenario but in complete dry its a sack of potatoes, mainly due to top speed / tyre grip.

but for some reason in the wet and wet/dry track, either the bike just loves it... or melandri has big kahoonas (gonads) what ever u wanna call them xD

coz boy he made rossi stoner look like newbs xD

but as soon as they all went to dry tyres...

bye bye kawakar and hello p11 or p12 was it?
Watched it on Eurosport just now.. wowww nice... was really a good race.. now it's WSBK. *watching*
Quote from fujiwara :Speaking of Mugello - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TyR3Q1O3uqI

Can't get to YouTube at work, I'm going to guess that's Raffaele de Rosa's near crash though, and it was awesome. I love how he just shakes his head in disbelief when he gets back on the bike, I think he's going to need to change his pants though.
Here's the amazing last lap of the 250cc race.

I usually don't even watch motorbike races but that was just .
#44 - wild
Rossi has confirmed he'll be racing in the special superkart race o the thursday before the US GP at Laguna. They lap around 2 seconds slower than the MotoGP bikes. Wish i was there to watch
wat about edwards save at laguna seca... that was awesome.. and hayden did exact same thing lool edwards save he crashed technically but saved it xD
Quote from BreadC :wat about edwards save at laguna seca... that was awesome.. and hayden did exact same thing lool edwards save he crashed technically but saved it xD

What makes you think that's Laguna Seca? It's clearly Jerez.
coz i love laguna seca :P i had the rossi stoenr battle in my head i had to watch it again xD i got it recorded on my sky box always watch that race
Oh and they're also doing silly dual compound slicks where they're harder on one side... and I'm guessing more floppy on the other?

MotoGP
(298 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG