The online racing simulator
Free Simbin Volvo game
(170 posts, started )
Quote from Shadowww :Simbin proved they are trashbin once again :\

Well , at least GTR2 wass "Good" game , very enjoyable for me
M3 challenge is alot better. Why doesnt the tachometer work on the new volvo concept?
because in the future, you wont need one
"In soviet future, RPMs count you!"
Has it got multiplayer? If yes: Awesome!
i spent nearly 3 hours dl this ??? simshite tbh
Thx for the confirmation guys that it's so shit because i just downloaded it and waited for feedback cause alot of complaining was being made so it's been deleted.
Wow..... Absolute shite..... Wasted time d/l'ing the damn thing.....
Quote from DevilDare :Wow..... Absolute shite..... Wasted time d/l'ing the damn thing.....

You knew it's made by SimBin before you started downloading, that's a bad sign, ain't it.
Quote from Shadowww :You knew it's made by SimBin before you started downloading, that's a bad sign, ain't it.

Well GTR Evolution wasnt that bad, when bored it can be a pretty good. This however.....
I was going to try and make my own skin or decals for the cars (i was bored) but none of the dds files work, they just come up as an unreadable or corrupted file.
i have race 07 and i like it , but this ....
Quote from takumi_lfs :m3 challenge is alot better. Why doesnt the tachometer work on the new volvo concept?

+1

Quote from jakg :what a terrible terrible game. Actually makes me miss m3 challenge...!

+1

Quote from devildare :wow..... Absolute shite..... Wasted time d/l'ing the damn thing.....

+999999999
500MB of wasted HDD space. Graphics are not good, physics are weird and arcadish (I can play "Pro" mode with no aid on the keyboard and still win most difficult AI), and I won't even try the multiplayer mode, because I think this game's bored me.

LFS graphics are much better than this game's...
Quote from Velociround :LFS graphics are much better than this game's...

LFS: 20 cars, 7 tracks, 150mb
Volvo the Game: 6 (or 7?) cars, 2 tracks, 500mb

LFS graphics STILL are better than Volvo the Game graphics.
Keep in mind that it's a free game, and canot be compared to "normal" games. At least that's how I look on it. Games that you pay for often has been in development for years, with many developers and a budjet, while freegame often is developed by a few amount of people and a very low budjet.

So for a free game this is a rather "ok" one if you asks me
Quote from The Very End :Keep in mind that it's a free game, and canot be compared to "normal" games. At least that's how I look on it. Games that you pay for often has been in development for years, with many developers and a budjet, while freegame often is developed by a few amount of people and a very low budjet.

So for a free game this is a rather "ok" one if you asks me

+1
I tried to install it.
On Vista.
30 minutes after I clicked on it, it wanted to install it.
It didn't.

'nuff said.
Quote from BlakjeKaas :I tried to install it.
On Vista.
30 minutes after I clicked on it, it wanted to install it.
It didn't.

'nuff said.

No problem with that here. Neither on my friends PC.
I tried online mode. You can't collide, and the other cars are 99% transparent. And TC and all that crap is enabled online, so it's quite boring. And I got disconnect every 5 minutes.
Quote from Bose321 :You can't collide, and the other cars are 99% transparent.

/me won't wait for activation anymore.
i dont know what sucks more... a dyson hoover or this game.

Free Simbin Volvo game
(170 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG