The online racing simulator
Quote from earmelon :devildare ur another gay boy with a foto of a hot woman to compensate for ur hideous face. have fun. and btw u are actually spineless. if ur gonna boy me, u mite as well do it rite. wankpot.

Wait, wait I don't understand that bit?

And when you type like that telling people to go to school kinda looses it's edge.
Quote from Takumi_lfs :You girthless man whore.

I am slightly amused, however it would be more pleasing to hear it from the internet tough guy if I am honest.
earmelon, you can leave now, Thank you for the funnies.
Somebody may have already said it (thread is too long and I can't resist), but I have a feeling somebody is soon to fail their English GCSE exam.
garph please do me a favour and **** off. u werent there for anything. so **** off. irrelevant bastard.
p.s go to school is the sae as calling someone uneducated just like ur stupid little self
i hope i've successfully unsubscribed now...
Quote from earmelon :HAHA Timdpr ur funny. unlike those other pubic warts on this forum.

Am I a pubic wart? If so, thank you for making my day. The status of pubic wart is one that many should be proud of and I will most certainly cherish for many years until retiring from my pubic duties.
Quote from oli17 :i hope i've successfully unsubscribed now...

Go to thread tools at the top, and click unsubscribe. Or for maximum viewing pleasures, change your subscription type to no email notification, then just go to User CP to find new posts
Quote from earmelon :garph please do me a favour and **** off. u werent there for anything. so **** off. irrelevant bastard.
p.s go to school is the sae as calling someone uneducated just like ur stupid little self

No. you're gonna need to do that again I missed that as well.

Type slower or something.
Quote from earmelon :HAHA Timdpr ur funny. unlike those other pubic warts on this forum.

I'm kind of dissappointed. It's actually an insult tbh.

The most intelligent thing to come out of your mouth would be a skanky drag queen's semen, but only if they lowered their standards to a level of desperation like, "I need to **** something, anything." You must suffer from Cranial Rectal Syndrome, known in layman's terms as "Head Up Your Ass Disease".
every single on of you is boring and really not funny. ur a book crew. u blatantly meet up on saturdays and discuss stupid old books. u r all neeks and u bumlick each other so rawly its not even funny.
STUPID AND INCOMPETENT NERRRRRRRRDS TRYNA BE CLEVER BUT MAKING A FOOL OF YOURSELVES
Quote from earmelon :every single on of you is boring and really not funny. ur a book crew. u blatantly meet up on saturdays and discuss stupid old books. u r all neeks and u bumlick each other so rawly its not even funny.
STUPID AND INCOMPETENT NERRRRRRRRDS TRYNA BE CLEVER BUT MAKING A FOOL OF YOURSELVES

Excellent deduction there, Fagatha Christie!
Quote from earmelon :every single on of you is boring and really not funny. ur a book crew. u blatantly meet up on saturdays and discuss stupid old books. u r all neeks and u bumlick each other so rawly its not even funny.

LOOOOOOOOOOOLLL a

EDIT: Oh sorry, as a normal member of the forum I'm supposed to come up with a funny reply. :hide: I'm not very good at that

We're not clever, you're just that stupid we seem like we're clever.

Is this you by any chance?
So many quotes in one thread

Thread of the year tbh, no contest..
Yes, this is really the Live for Books forum. Welcome aboard, happy reading. Remember to keep the noise levels down, we wouldn't want to disturb our older members because some have already left due to the lack of new reading material.
Quote from earmelon :

Sorry, but rethink that statement, please?

I think the only person making a fool of themself is...... Wait for it............ YOU!
What the hell is going on here? Have forum IQ suddently dropped by 45 and a half?
Quote from earmelon :STUPID AND INCOMPETENT NERRRRRRRRDS TRYNA BE CLEVER BUT MAKING A FOOL OF YOURSELVES

What's the bet that it's a Dev posting as a demo user to let off some steam?
Quote from The Very End :What the hell is going on here? Has forum IQ suddenly dropped by 45 and a half?

No, until you came along
Quote from earmelon :nathan french. ur a neek. u go work in a library if thats what u enjoy. u make mistakes whilst using a dictionary. ive never opened one in my life and im still better than u. go put a grenade in ur mums pussy or i will cut off ur genitals for you.

a
He probably sniffed his mums vag before he registered here.

gcse ocr resistant materials
(394 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG