The online racing simulator
LFS disconnecting me
(40 posts, started )
LOL at you. I wonder what the devs will say about the lawyer... The Lawyer wont help you unless he knows how to fix a computer and internet....
Quote from dendc :my brother has LFS on his pc and he doesn't has the same problem.

i scanned my PC for spyware ten times now and he doesn't find anything.

so it's not a connection problem but it's a bug.

greetz TimDC

Is your brothers PC on the same network as yours? so you both use the same internet connection? any other people in your house on same connection?

maybe your brother is on the same network and playing WoW or something all the time?

please if you want help with your problem, try to give us more information about your connection type (wireless or wired) and hardware (router or modem types) and also your PC specs inc OS and other programs running.

I know english may not be your 1st language but the more you can tell us the more likely someone here could try to help you

SD.
we are with three windows pc on one network and there are 2 macs that use the same network

my other bro plays wow all the time but even if he's away i still disconnect

my dad is using the network very little

and it's a airport with has a non wired and wired connection

the pc has 2gig ram and a amd athlon(tm) 64 x2 dual core processor 4400+ 230ghz
How do you connect, wired or wireless ?
If wireless, can you try with a wired connection ?

I presume that the disconnection issues are recent.
It could be that someone nearby has a new wireless network and is using the same frequency as you. This could cause problems, but you can change the frequency you are using in your router admin menu.
it's combined

and non of our neighbours have computers so i don't think that that's the problem
#31 - Byku
You could try to send ping to www.lfs.net . (for win xp)Start -> run -> type: "cmd" -> then type in that black window: "ping www.lfs.net /t" and leave it for a few minutes, then ctrl+c and write us the results .
Quote from dendc :amd athlon(tm) 64 x2 dual core processor 4400+ 230ghz

Freaking awesome, I would buy it for $1000!
Quote from dendc :lfs is disconnecting me all the time

i'm sick of it

or you guys fix it or i go to a lawer.

you have one month

:thumbsdow
greetz
TimDC

I recommend a lawyer who studied law at the university of maranello.
Well maybe you need to reinstall or end all yer background programs.
#35 - wild
Quote from dendc :you have one month or i quit LFS and join the R-factor team.

Wait you've confused me now! First you said you were going to sue LFS and now your saying that your going to join the rFactor team? Please make up your mind!
Quote from wild :Wait you've confused me now! First you said you were going to sue LFS and now your saying that your going to join the rFactor team? Please make up your mind!

i say let him go... he's obviously not smart with computers or people.
LFS cannot make you time out.

I have a crappy 3g connection that runs at about 200kbps download, and 5kbps download, and i can go on a busy server and time out quite literally every 30 seconds sometimes and its impossible.

Other days i can visit the same busy server and i don't timeout all.

As i said, my net is really slow so i fully expect it to be crappy most of the time, and it is.

LFS is not to blame, your shitty internet is.
Quote from dendc :you have one month or i quit LFS and join the R-factor team.

When I see this, I shit bricks
Quote from Shadowww :When I see this, I shit bricks

Really? I usually laugh at the dumbass that posted it

(I don't think anyone cares if you DO leave, And, if your connection sucks, it'll suck for ALL online games.. )

LFS disconnecting me
(40 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG