pc.jpg
range.jpg
rifle.jpg
sneeze.jpg
teenagers.jpg
untitled.bmp

End of t3h lolz
Oh dude delete this pic...
Watching it hipnotize me..... Cant stop watching...must ressist...must fight........Wanna be water....
Damn FAIL
You can take this in more than one way
Quote from Shadowww :

Hate you!
Was watching this pic and GF comes into room asking wtf I was doing!
Quote from The Very End :Hate you!
Was watching this pic and GF comes into room asking wtf I was doing!

You did tell her to put on a white shirt and you'll fill a balloon with water, no?
what a reply
lol? ...
It must be an interesting feeling while taking a S***t on this thorne
Oh well no one is perfect
Since when mcdonalds make drive-by, Blokes from burger king should watch out on their turf
Next time I wanna watch here dressed up like a ninja
Quote from sgt.flippy :You did tell her to put on a white shirt and you'll fill a balloon with water, no?

I don't want to tell you what happend next
-
(JasonJ) DELETED by JasonJ
Click for bigger

-
(imthebestracerthereis) DELETED by imthebestracerthereis : 'god forbid'
oh the IRONY!!!! they dont work...
They are not even funny. You should be banned.
I am all in for bad humor normally, but the pedo bear starts to anoy me. Firstly I just don't get that humor, secondly I think some subjects are tabu to joke with. But again, I am not the person to speak about such matters, but anything rellated to child abuse/incest whatever should be kept out from what we find suitable to joke about.
Well i hate jokes bout ugly ppl or seriously obese cuz i think they have pretty FU***ED UP lives because of it so makes jokes bout them its like low blow.
But pedobear its fun Actually I wonder about origin of pedobear.
Actually I have nothing against ugly people jokes and such, and tbh I am not mr charming myself Often got jokes at my expence. But pedo jokes, well lucky for me it have not happend, but would be pretty harsh if you read such a pedobear reply Either way, guess people will allways feel ofended by jokes of they hit 'em right.
This thread is closed

The inevitable picture thread II: Return of the funnies
(5404 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG