The online racing simulator
I suppose it'll fit well between the RB4 and the RAC
Quote from mp3 astra :i have made what i believe to be an accurate representation of the new car menu in lfs.

hahahhahahha!!!! +1 :d:d
Quote from Mp3 Astra :I have made what I believe to be an accurate representation of the new car menu in LFS.

Lol, awesome
that was funeh.

Right after LX6 then
Quote from John5200 :Thats quite easy. There are the road cars (All together), the GTR´s (all together) and the sinle seaters´s. So it´ll be in the first, second or if the car´s stay in the same sice, even the third row. The road car´s are ranked by class, "similar cars" (i mean like the LX4 and LX6) and more or less by speed (perfect example are the formula´s).
So I would put it between the XRG and the LX4, between the LX6 and the RB4 or maybe even the XRT and the FZ5.

To illustrate it a bit better, I attached a pic.
btw.. my fovorit is between the LX6 and the RB4

[...]

EDIT: my attachment isn´t 100% correct. (in the last row, are the singleseaters not the formula´s^^)

I think in between the 1st and 2nd arrow as it's slower (what i've read) as the FXO, XRT and RB4 and -(i think) that makes it- way slower than the LX4/6, RAC and FZ5. So, I think it'll belong with the XFG and XRG

Just a wild guess anyway
Quote from Sponge :I think in between the 1st and 2nd arrow as it's slower (what i've read) as the FXO, XRT and RB4 and -(i think) that makes it- way slower than the LX4/6, RAC and FZ5. So, I think it'll belong with the XFG and XRG

Just a wild guess anyway

Really? As slow as the XRG and XFG? thats just boring =/ ( im just excited about the interior, i hope its all digital like those new battery cars or w/e lol )
I wounder how fast this will go(top speed), and what kind of laptimes it will have

230 km/h? and maybe 1:20 at AS Club?
IMO it will be between XFG/XRG and TBO with its speed, not to

mention the limited setup options will slow down a bit too.

This could be ~ 1:15 to 1:18.
I think the whole car selection menu will be redone to make it easier to find specific cars... So we'll have boxes with small icons which will be named for the classes of the cars that are grouped into the boxes.
Quote from aroX123 :I wounder how fast this will go(top speed), and what kind of laptimes it will have

230 km/h? and maybe 1:20 at AS Club?

Well it isn´t that slow, if the 1.4 TSI Model can reach 240Km/h(+ -) then the 2.0 TSI (our one) deffinitively is faster than that, maybe 260Km/h(again + -)
just like the Tbo cars, btw the Time it takes to get that speed (the Acceleration) is the factor that changes, im affraid to say that those times would be like 1:17 really, and for BL1 (driven by one of those aliens) would be like 1:27 .

@TagForce: Hoping that it happens .
Quote from ADOLF1612 :Well it isn´t that slow, if the 1.4 TSI Model can reach 240Km/h(+ -) then the 2.0 TSI (our one) deffinitively is faster than that, maybe 260Km/h(again + -)
just like the Tbo cars, btw the Time it takes to get that speed (the Acceleration) is the factor that changes, im affraid to say that those times would be like 1:17 really, and for BL1 (driven by one of those aliens) would be like 1:27 .

@TagForce: Hoping that it happens .

The 1.4 TSI reaches 218 km/h, our 2.0 does 233, taken from the VW homepage.

The WR at AS Club is 1:11 for the FXO and 1:21 for the XFG. Because the setups are limited, 1:17-1:18 is realistic.
keep in mind that most cars in LFS with reasonable amounts of power are unable to reach their theoretical top speeds because there are no straights long enough.
No wait, right after XFG before LX. It is is FWD and Hatch after all.
The Scirocco sounds like it will be my upcoming fav
Quote from JasonJ :facepalming every thread doesn't help anyone. Grow up or gtfo

/facepalm
-
(JasonJ) DELETED by JasonJ
Quote from mcintyrej :Just watched an episode of My F'ing Opinion - was brilliant.

Also, Z12 is beta testers only, since the public aren't beta testers, then we don't get it.

so LFS is at the BETA stage now? Not alpha? :P

EDIT: LOL, JasonJ, why did u remove ur post?
:dnfnoob: / :feedtroll
Hopefully the scirocco will go onto my HDD
Quote from S14 DRIFT :For some reason that made me "Lol."
Quote from S14 DRIFT :For some reason that made me "Lol."

'Sup Dawg, I herd u liek to post chit so I put a post inside ur post so u can read chit while you read it.
c'mon guys.. don't **** this thread up like the merged one.. please..

Quote from mathew4445 :Really? As slow as the XRG and XFG? thats just boring =/ ( im just excited about the interior, i hope its all digital like those new battery cars or w/e lol )

Well, it's only rumors i've heard.. so don't hold it against me
not as slow as xfg xrg ... it's turbo

OT: heh srry. but facepalm.. lol and crud like this spam aren't valid posts.
Quote from JasonJ :'Sup Dawg, I herd u liek to post chit so I put a post inside ur post so u can read chit while you read it.

Yas yas me want more.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG