The online racing simulator
Quote from John5200 :this year, not this patch

What's your point?

It obviously isn't in this patch since it was released yesterday/2 days ago.
Quote from zeugnimod :What's your point?

It obviously isn't in this patch since it was released yesterday/2 days ago.

i simply mean patch not test patch (LFS S2 Alpha 0.6A)
Quote from John5200 :i simply mean patch not test patch (LFS S2 Alpha 0.6A)

"This year" could mean everything between tomorrow and in 6 months.
Quote from zeugnimod :"This year" could mean everything between tomorrow and in 6 months.

true, but i wouldn´t use "this year" for tomorow or this week (not even this month)
Ban the word "Scirocco" from the Forums till it's out, sheesh I'm sick and tired of this shit every ****ing day..
Quote from S14 DRIFT :Ban the word "Scirocco" from the Forums till it's out, sheesh I'm sick and tired of this shit every ****ing day..

unplug the jukebox.....
Attached images
do yourself a favour.JPG
OWN3D!!! lol good one JasonJ
#61 - 5haz
All this hype over a what is just a FWD Hatch Back is only going to lead to massive dissapointment.
Quote from 5haz :All this hype over a what is just a FWD Hatch Back is only going to lead to massive dissapointment.

Or massive win!

O RLY?
#64 - 5haz
Anyway, the devs are just trying to protect you, under-baked Scirocco can have germs in it.
Just wait, Scawen is working on LFS.
We will have a patch.
Maybe in August, maybe not in August.
Or maybe in December 3105

I'm kidding but really it might never come!
What if it wasn't just the Scirocco appearing in the next LFS update

I can be hopeful
LFS Does not have new cars so they are waiting on the scirrocco's replacement to be released in real life so they can include it into LFS
It's gonna go right here.
Attached images
VWS location.PNG
We should start placing bets on where it should be.

It would look much better if it was centered on that pic instead of being to the left
woo, a topic i made is popular lol, Probably because the forum cuts it to "Where is the scirocco..." on the main page lol...

Ya to those people who think it will be in the same spot as in Z12, I really doubt it, Simple cause it looks 'thrown in' and has no real class (unless its faster then the bf1? ).
Quote from mathew4445 :woo, a topic i made is popular lol, Probably because the forum cuts it to "Where is the scirocco..." on the main page lol...
[...]

No, I think because the other thread got closed

Anyway.. I think it'll be more up on the screen.. close to the cars which are some what equal in performance or of the same type... like the GTR's, open wheelers, Mini GT, TBO, LBO etc. are grouped together.

Quote from polepositiondriver :We should start placing bets on where it should be.

It would look much better if it was centered on that pic instead of being to the left

Thats quite easy. There are the road cars (All together), the GTR´s (all together) and the sinle seaters´s. So it´ll be in the first, second or if the car´s stay in the same sice, even the third row. The road car´s are ranked by class, "similar cars" (i mean like the LX4 and LX6) and more or less by speed (perfect example are the formula´s).
So I would put it between the XRG and the LX4, between the LX6 and the RB4 or maybe even the XRT and the FZ5.

To illustrate it a bit better, I attached a pic.
btw.. my fovorit is between the LX6 and the RB4

Quote from mathew4445 :
Ya to those people who think it will be in the same spot as in Z12, I really doubt it, Simple cause it looks 'thrown in' and has no real class

+1 as you see above this quote
Quote from mathew4445 :(unless its faster then the bf1? ).

well.... the mrt is on traks like westhill the slowest car

EDIT: my attachment isn´t 100% correct. (in the last row, are the singleseaters not the formula´s^^)
Attached images
VWS.jpg
I have made what I believe to be an accurate representation of the new car menu in LFS.
Attached images
scirococo.jpg

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG