The online racing simulator
So where is the scirocco gonna go?
Please dont spam this thread, its sort of a little joke :P

From the picture below, try to guess where they will put the VW

EDIT: Just noticed something, The top two rows have no skins, The bottom two do =/
It's gonna' go where ever the Devs decide to put it.

IBTL.
Quote from mathew4445 :
EDIT: Just noticed something, The top two rows have no skins, The bottom two do =/

Top two rows - road cars.
Bottom two rows - race cars.
/facepalm .................
Quote from mathew4445 :I dont think it will go there :P It looks a little out of place.

the icons are a way smaller. but anyhow are you right.... the vws is a road car, so it doesnt realy fit there :/
Quote from teedot :/facepalm .................

facepalming every thread doesn't help anyone. Grow up or gtfo

[OT]
Bottom left, it's in that video. So good chance it's going there. imo it belongs up with TBO's. LX6, RAC, FZ5 should have their own row, oh well. =)
#9 - P V L
2 ways to do it imo, first would be 3 lines with 7 cars each,

second would be 4 lines with 6 cars each, giving space for

3 more cars in the future.
We should have a separate page .
Somewhere near TBO's
Quote from mathew4445 :Please dont spam this thread, its sort of a little joke :P

From the picture below, try to guess where they will put the VW

The cars are in order streetcars/racecars/formula's from slow to fast so i think it would be between XRT and Rac.

[edit]O wait, it is slower then the TBO's. Then left of RB4.
And this deserves to be in it's own thread rather than the Scirocco thread because... ?
I recon it would be better if you all would try to find bugs instead of wondering about the car select screen..

This does not exactly help the development in any way. Feel free to flame
Haha, i just had to laugh on that one.
Attached images
I lol'd.JPG
Probably something like this.
Attached images
car selection screen.png
nice paint skillz xD
isn't there a Scirocco thread already? I mean, it wouldn't hurt anybody to ask this there. Plus, the car selection screen sucks with the VWS in it, since it will be a kind of a blend between road and racing cars.

With all said, IBTL.
Damn, how many scirocco threads we have to read?
Quote from Senninha25 :isn't there a Scirocco thread already? I mean, it wouldn't hurt anybody to ask this there. Plus, the car selection screen sucks with the VWS in it, since it will be a kind of a blend between road and racing cars.

With all said, IBTL.

Well, I think we should have it like I painted it, but then with one extra road car.
It will fit PERFECTLY.
Who cares where it is... Atleast I don't.
Quote from hazaky :Damn, how many scirocco threads we have to read?

0, you dont have to read them.
You really do need to get out more if you are thinking about where the new car will be on the menu screen....even if it is a little, tiny joke.
It's gone to silicon heaven, where all the dead calculators go.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG