The online racing simulator
Clarkson and Hammond
(37 posts, started )
Quote from Fuse5 :Hilarious thread

So funny to read all the TG fanbois creating conspiracy theories and trying to show themselves as more knowledgeable and better, knowing all sorts of facts about Jeremy and Richard, while not realizing that no one on the internet cares..

Fav posts are Deko's, ACCAkut's and Passo's. A for the effort

Hilarious post

So funny to read (all) the attention whore creating boring posts and trying to show themselves as more knowledgeable at the internetz, knowing all sorts of facts about what everyone likes to read about, while not realizing that no one on the internet cares..

Fav posts are Fuse's, Fuse's and Zeugnimod's. A for the effort

I'm about to connect to IRC so I hope to see you there, crying.
Quote from Nathan_French_14 :The driver does look alot like JC due to the hair, and the passenger is a little hard to make out, but does look very hamster-esque.

afaik, does'nt clarkson own a yellow gallardo? Maybe you might find a pic of it, then compare the reg's.

He had a grey one, without a P-Plate.

[edit: or at least that is what he turned up to one of the various motoring events he attends, could have been a loaned grey lambo.]
I thought his was white .
No only the LP560-4 comes in white, Jeremy Clarkson has got a grey convertible one.
"Hai, ai hav a chaa" - "Hey, i have a car" .... y0. Spam
I will have to say that this a 75% chance that it is J.C. and R.H. I think you sir, have a million pound photo!
Quote from GrIp DrIvEr :I will have to say that this a 75% chance that it is J.C. and R.H. I think you sir, have a million pound photo!

On the subject of money, have you.....

/me runs
Ye you already got the 1000$ together?
Quote from DaveWS :On the subject of money, have you.....
/me runs

PoOr GrIp DrIvEr!

BTW, I think the men in that picture are either JC and RH or some look-a-likes xD
They are DEFINATLY them, the height difference is right i think and how JC holds the wheel also fits him.
Quote from freddyalek90 :
PoOr GrIp DrIvEr!

Why?

Oh, wait, look at my signature....

And I'm still waiting for it...
Lol, Your a smart guy

Clarkson and Hammond
(37 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG