The online racing simulator
Clarkson and Hammond
(37 posts, started )
Clarkson and Hammond
couple of weeks ago I took a pic of a Gallardo Spyder that was coming down a local road.

I looked at it recently and realised it looked very much like Clarkson and Hammond....

DID I SEE THEM?

Quality is a little iffy as it's taken on my phone but you get the "picture".

DAMMIT meant to add a poll.
Attached images
moto_0204.jpg
The driver does look alot like JC due to the hair, and the passenger is a little hard to make out, but does look very hamster-esque.

afaik, does'nt clarkson own a yellow gallardo? Maybe you might find a pic of it, then compare the reg's.
#3 - DeKo
he sold the gallardo in 2008, and i very much doubt clarkson would have w90lfy as a plate. Passenger looks absolutely nothing like hammond, not even close. Driver doesnt look like clarkson at all either, maybe clarkson 15 years ago, but not clarkson now at all.
I'd think the driver could be Clarkson, the jacket looks like the one hes often wearing in the show, and the height of his head matches, as does the chin. But I don't think the passenger is Hammond, looks more like a woman to me.
But its a weird way to hold the steering wheel, at least for a sporty driver like Jeremy. ´"" O_O ""`
#5 - PoVo
Why dont you just email on Topgear.com and ask
Jeremy isn't sporty, he's a huge long booming mess!

It definitely looks like them - if you had given me the picture and not told me who it was, I'd have told you straight away.
That lambo looks chopped...
Well I could never state with any certainty but the height difference does not look big enough to me.
Maybe the Hamster has a booster cushion
Quote from R34king :That lambo looks chopped...

I agree.

The lambo is shooped.
I'm an expert on it, having seen a few shoops in my day.
I would say with 95% certianty that's them..
That's Clarkson if he's had his hair dyed. And he says that it is 'gay'. So unless he has changed his morals or sexual preferences, it's not Clarkson.
lmao

google on that number plate:
http://www.newbury.net/forum/index.pl?v-print/m-1181238175/

Quote :
Is it just me or does it seem that there are more people using mobile phones since the new law came out.
These people certainly dont give a t*** about the dangers of holding a phone and talking as they try to manoeuvre cars around junctions our car parks. Some of them even have children passengers.
It is not all the younger generation, most people i see are middle aged.
Only yesterday i was following an opened topped car which turned into lower way Thatcham and drove all the way along the road with one hand on the steering wheel whilst holding the phone with the other. He then turned left into Paynesdown road still talking on the phone.
Dick h*** or what. I will put his number plate here to warn other road users, especially as it is a personal plate (i hope admin allows it)
W90LFY. The figure 9 was slightly changed to look like a 0.

Quote :
Quote :
Quoted from 671
Dick h*** or what. I will put his number plate here to warn other road users, especially as it is a personal plate (i hope admin allows it)
W90LFY. The figure 9 was slightly changed to look like a 0.

Egotistical idiots who tinker with their number plates should be prosecuted. They don't have the intelligence to realise that it makes it easier for the police to spot them.

Sounds like JC
i know the answer to this as i was there but im not gonna say hahaha
Looks like them to me..
#16 - 5haz
I swear I saw the chuckle brothers in a Rover Metro once.
Quote from Klutch :I agree.

The lambo is shooped.
I'm an expert on it, having seen a few shoops in my day.

YOU'RE SHOOPED. GO CRY EMO KID.
shooped.. what do u mean by that..
i think he meant shopped as in photoshop
It's not photoshopped...trebor901 was with me at the bloody time! :hide:
doesnt look shopped to me at all.. wtf
Not shopped, it's called Spyder... omg
Wow, that really looks like them
Hilarious thread

So funny to read all the TG fanbois creating conspiracy theories and trying to show themselves as more knowledgeable and better, knowing all sorts of facts about Jeremy and Richard, while not realizing that no one on the internet cares..

Fav posts are Deko's, ACCAkut's and Passo's. A for the effort
Quote from Fuse5 :Hilarious thread

So funny to read all the TG fanbois creating conspiracy theories and trying to show themselves as more knowledgeable and better, knowing all sorts of facts about Jeremy and Richard, while not realizing that no one on the internet cares..

I thought exactly the same while reading this.

Clarkson and Hammond
(37 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG