The online racing simulator
lol epic lie by Ross lol
What tit at BBC pressed the wrong button? I am watching the football but listening to F1.
Quote from P5YcHoM4N :What tit at BBC pressed the wrong button? I am watching the football but listening to F1.

im rofl coz of you.... im goin to sue you

on topic: Massive crash at T1 ... it was lfs alike !

and i think that massa played too much lfs.... u know... when u dont have enough fuel..... ^^
Quote from DevilDare :Well how about you go outside now and tell that to a black guy. I would be happy to hear what the response was....

so what are you saying? all black guys would beat him up for that?
This was a day for armchair strategists, Barrichello and Button twice pitting within a few laps of each other but for some reason Barichello did an extra stop?

Massa running zealous on the gas when it was immediately apparent he did not have enough fuel.

Hamilton out for half the race on a 2 stop strategy and suffering because of his tyres.

Vettel shadowing Massa's strategy.

Most of the teams could have got better results if they'd had phone in votes for pit strategy.

Can't fault Button, feel sorry for Barichello. Grats to Webber.
Quote from Becky Rose :This was a day for armchair strategists, Barrichello and Button twice pitting within a few laps of each other but for some reason Barichello did an extra stop?

They felt that with a lighter load and two sets of soft tyres Barichello could pull out a larger gap so on his 3rd stop he'd still be out front. But that didn't quite work right as he didn't have the pace and Button was actually gaining on him, so that strategy cost him. There are murmers that it was a case of team order coming back to show it's ugly head, but I just think it was generally Button out classing Barichello, even with his heavier load and hard tyres on.

Quote from Becky Rose :Hamilton out for half the race on a 2 stop strategy and suffering because of his tyres.

That made me laugh, last time Hamilton stayed out with bad tires he punted it into the wall, yet he was being told to hold on again because the computer said so.
#182 - col
Quote from zeugnimod :Eh?

Just a question: What is the offensive word in that sentence?

Hmm, so what you are implying is that for a sentence to be offensive, it must contain offensive words?
(which if true would also suggest that to be racist would require the use of specifically racist words.)

lets see if we can provide an example to prove or disprove your reasoning:

"zeuginmod is an extremely narrow minded and shockingly stupid person. He must have been brought up by very stupid people who didn't have the brains to teach him either simple playground level ethics or basic language interpretation. Maybe they tried but he didn't have the brain power or inclination to learn?
In addition, like his biological father - who may have been the postman, the milkman, or that smelly old alchoholic on the street corner, nobody knows for sure - he has an extremely small penis and cannot satisfy a woman, a man or a sheep no matter how hard he tries."

OK zeuginmod, none of those words by themselves are in the least offensive.
Do you find any of the content offensive ?
Can you imagine someone else finding any of that offensive if it was directed at them ?

FWIW, I'm not going to get into the argument about the fan. I got into it one of the other times it was raised here, and it is hard to believe that it's been started again. If you are just being devils advocate, or trolling, then grow up. otherwise, you are either a racist or you really are very thick.

cheers

Col
I love how they have mics in the 'pre-podium room' (or whatever it's called). It's nice to hear the drivers chatting spontaneously among themselves and not just spouting PR babble, which is all we usually get to hear from them

Anyway, to Webber, and good to see Ferrari making progress, more teams fighting at the front is good.. even if they are a bit of a comedy team right now
i found that guy racist and tbh, i can't see why your so blind to it. I think i'll go to F1 in July with my face painted white and jump around in a ferrari suit.
I think many people here missed Zeug's point by quite a big margin...
Quote from aroX123 :Amazing again, Brawn!
I hope for a One-Two tomorrow. And what makes you think i forgot about Hamilton? eh? I Just hope for a point score for Hamilton

Earlier post by me. I ownage
Quote from aroX123 :Earlier post by me. I ownage

Hamilton didn't get points.

Quote from Joris :I think many people here missed Zeug's point by quite a big margin...

Indeed.

I never said the "fan" wasn't offensive.

I just can't understand the PC guys going crazy about it and shouting "racist".
Quote from zeugnimod :
I just can't understand the PC guys going crazy about it and shouting "racist".

Whos not with Hamilton, that guy is racist
Poor Rubens dont win first place ;(, Dominated by Partner Jenson Button.
Quote from zeugnimod :Hamilton didn't get points.

I kno - ow.. I meant kinda one - two

Quote from NoFear1989 :Poor Rubens dont win first place ;(, Dominated by Partner Jenson Button.

Brawn GP are mean. They are thinking: Jenson Button has the most points so lets support him most and make him win.
When Barrichello were in the lead they changed his strategy from a 2 stop to a 3 stop. And he didn't win.
Ross Brawn also was involved in this when Schumacher and Barrichello was teammates. Barrichello had to brake rigth before the finnish line so Schumacher could win. but Schumacher was a nice guy and changed position with Barrchello .
Teamorders sucks
Webber vs. Alonso was the highlight of a fairly mundane race by miles.

I'll wade in to the racism argument and say that I get what Zeugnimod is saying. Putting on a costume does not make you immediately offensive to the people you now resemble, (at least is shouldn't, but in this p.c age it's no surprise that it can). However, given the way things are in this p.c age, then "blacking up" is only ever going to viewed as a racist act and we are all aware of it. So is this guy, he knows what he's doing.
I see too Kubcia dont wake up in Europe still dont have points.
Quote from aroX123 :Brawn GP are mean. They are thinking: Jenson Button has the most points so lets support him most and make him win.
When Barrichello were in the lead they changed his strategy from a 2 stop to a 3 stop. And he didn't win.
Ross Brawn also was involved in this when Schumacher and Barrichello was teammates. Barrichello had to brake rigth before the finnish line so Schumacher could win. but Schumacher was a nice guy and changed position with Barrchello .
Teamorders sucks

Sorry, what?
Quote from aroX123 :
Brawn GP are mean. They are thinking: Jenson Button has the most points so lets support him most and make him win.
Teamorders sucks

You don't understand the situation. Brawn had two different possible strategies open to them before the start of the race: a 2 stop and a 3 stop race. At the first stop Barrichello and his engineer decided to go for the 3 stop strategy and Button and his engineer decided to go for the 2 stop strategy. Each of the strategies had their advantages and disadvantages, but the crucial point is that by choosing the 3 stop strategy Barrichello had to make up the time for the extra pit stop. Barrichello couldn't make up this time difference so he lost the race. This was NOT a case of the team telling Barrichello to let Button win or intentionally letting Button win.
Quote from amp88 :You don't understand the situation. Brawn had two different possible strategies open to them before the start of the race: a 2 stop and a 3 stop race. At the first stop Barrichello and his engineer decided to go for the 3 stop strategy and Button and his engineer decided to go for the 2 stop strategy. Each of the strategies had their advantages and disadvantages, but the crucial point is that by choosing the 3 stop strategy Barrichello had to make up the time for the extra pit stop. Barrichello couldn't make up this time difference so he lost the race. This was NOT a case of the team telling Barrichello to let Button win or intentionally letting Button win.

Yes it was, Rubens was fueled for a 2 stopped from the start and its evident witht he fact HE HAD MORE FUEL.

Once rubens shocked Ross with taking the lead he made a stratigey that could both fool the Fia and Rubens of team orders, Rubens had this race in the bag, he was going faster then button in the first stint with more fuel, it doesn't make any sence at all for them to be on a 3 stopper with more fuel at the start then Jenson the two stopper, also in the race before Jensons stop they told him ''were changing you to a 2 stopper'' say what you want but this proves my point.

The fact that the oldest man on the grid can do this to a team(hes 37 years old for christ sakes!!) to make sure there lead driver wins, shows the credibility of Button and how much faster the car is then the RedBull, becuase i can garentee if Vettel and Webber were in that car it would be a 1,2 every race.
Rubens had a lap or two more than Jenson. Both were originally on a three stop strategy according to Ross. The fact that Jenson put more fuel in at the first stop (see how much time he lost at that moment) meant he was now on a two-stopper. If you think Jenson was on a two stopper with less fuel than Rubens at the start, it confirms my earlier suggestion that you don't really know what you're talking about. It's very simple.

Rubens put in the quick laps (although it was only just enough), but at his second stop (third set of softs) he was too slow. Rather than closing the gap to Jenson so that at the final stops he would jump ahead, he ended that stint over 10 seconds behind. And on the hard tyres he wasn't as quick as Jenson either.

So, either you accept that Rubens' strategy wasn't as good (and he could have changed it with Jock Clear), or you make up a story about team orders. Personally (and using the evidence of the rest of the season) I think Jenson was just faster when it mattered and looked after fuel and tyres when it mattered. He's no Senna, but there are elements of Prost (but without that final, amazing greatness I grant you) in his tactics.

The Redbull is the faster car. If Vettel can't win in that then why would he be doing better in a slightly slower Brawn (only about 0.05 seconds slower though ). It's because the Brawns make sure they get into clear air (or Jenson passes on the first lap, ala Bahrain), whilst Vettel get's stuck for an entire race behind slower cars. I don't see how that shows that Vettel and Webber would be running away with it as you suggest.
Quote from tristancliffe :Rubens had a lap or two more than Jenson. Both were originally on a three stop strategy according to Ross. The fact that Jenson put more fuel in at the first stop (see how much time he lost at that moment) meant he was now on a two-stopper. If you think Jenson was on a two stopper with less fuel than Rubens at the start, it confirms my earlier suggestion that you don't really know what you're talking about. It's very simple.

Rubens put in the quick laps (although it was only just enough), but at his second stop (third set of softs) he was too slow. Rather than closing the gap to Jenson so that at the final stops he would jump ahead, he ended that stint over 10 seconds behind. And on the hard tyres he wasn't as quick as Jenson either.

So, either you accept that Rubens' strategy wasn't as good (and he could have changed it with Jock Clear), or you make up a story about team orders. Personally (and using the evidence of the rest of the season) I think Jenson was just faster when it mattered and looked after fuel and tyres when it mattered. He's no Senna, but there are elements of Prost (but without that final, amazing greatness I grant you) in his tactics.

The Redbull is the faster car. If Vettel can't win in that then why would he be doing better in a slightly slower Brawn (only about 0.05 seconds slower though ). It's because the Brawns make sure they get into clear air (or Jenson passes on the first lap, ala Bahrain), whilst Vettel get's stuck for an entire race behind slower cars. I don't see how that shows that Vettel and Webber would be running away with it as you suggest.

Red Bull hasn't even got a fastest lap this season, the fact Red bull are going so bad is a mixure of poor qualifying strategy and race strategy.

Maybe when you put i that way it sounds like it is plusable, but it all just came to me when Ross's interveiw at the end of the race was soo suspicious when he said 3-5 times it wasn't team orders even though it was never asked.

I still Stand on Brawn being faster though.
Quote from Mustafur :Yes it was, Rubens was fueled for a 2 stopped from the start and its evident witht he fact HE HAD MORE FUEL.

Once rubens shocked Ross with taking the lead he made a stratigey that could both fool the Fia and Rubens of team orders, Rubens had this race in the bag, he was going faster then button in the first stint with more fuel, it doesn't make any sence at all for them to be on a 3 stopper with more fuel at the start then Jenson the two stopper, also in the race before Jensons stop they told him ''were changing you to a 2 stopper'' say what you want but this proves my point.

The fact that the oldest man on the grid can do this to a team(hes 37 years old for christ sakes!!) to make sure there lead driver wins, shows the credibility of Button and how much faster the car is then the RedBull, becuase i can garentee if Vettel and Webber were in that car it would be a 1,2 every race.

You have no idea how motor racing works do you?

Linky
Quote from Ross Brawn :If Rubens hadn't had his problem, it would have been incredibly close.

If you look at the lap times on the tyres and the fuel, there was a period of the race where Rubens was a lot slower than expected.

And that's what cost him the race because Jenson on more fuel was quicker.

Quote from Mustafur :it all just came to me when Ross's interveiw at the end of the race was soo suspicious when he said 3-5 times it wasn't team orders even though it was never asked.

Possibly because people who have either no understanding or a poor understanding of race strategy will assume it was team orders with no proof.
Quote from Mustafur :Red Bull hasn't even got a fastest lap this season, the fact Red bull are going so bad is a mixure of poor qualifying strategy and race strategy.

Maybe when you put i that way it sounds like it is plusable, but it all just came to me when Ross's interveiw at the end of the race was soo suspicious when he said 3-5 times it wasn't team orders even though it was never asked.

I still Stand on Brawn being faster though.

Red Bull hasn't got a fastest lap because of other things happening (e.g. stuck behind cars) or being on a race winning strategy (rarely does this give ultimate lap times), or because of weather... Look at fuel corrected qualifying times. Look at the races and rate them each on individual merit. The Redbull is quick!

I don't know who does the feed you were watching, but as commentators in the UK and all the people that had interviewed him asked about team orders (as it is a logical thing to theorise about even if there is ultimately zero evidence of them), maybe he just jumped in with the explainations to your interviewer before being asked...

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG