The online racing simulator
How to upset myself even more without realising
(132 posts, closed, started )
#76 - 5haz
Quote from ILovedThisForum :Heh, I'm ex military intelligence, your island would stand no chance, our warheads would hit their targets, at least one. We have amazing technology, you actually think one of your warheads would make it back into the atmosphere? Hah...so much you dunno.

Well, we use the American Trident missile system on our nuclear subs, the same system that the US use on their nuclear subs, hmmmm?

You quite clearly think you're invincible, don't you, crayzee fool.
Quote from ILovedThisForum :Heh, I'm ex military intelligence, your island would stand no chance, our warheads would hit their targets, at least one. We have amazing technology, you actually think one of your warheads would make it back into the atmosphere? Hah...so much you dunno.

Of course we wouldn't stand a chance....were freaking allies. Americans love the friendly fire.

Right now I have said my piece, how about you just calm the feck down...for someone who is supposed to have everything, you got wound up by S14, who is has trolls go, beginner level
#79 - Migz
Quote from The Very End :Are we talking about ... extra bright chocolate? :lovies3d:

Yup Bought especially for you

Quote from pearcy_2k7 :We could piss you off more with those pics you posted!

Like so? (I could do worse)
Attached images
Mimi3 copy.jpg
Quote from ILovedThisForum :Which ones's? Heh, if you're talking about my fiance, you're certainly a homosexual.

Im teh only gay in this forum!

Well, even ive had better, with my inferior amount of money and cars. One thing you can't brag about then eh?

Even though i wasn't talking about the way she looked, wait till the photoshop gates open and its spread on the internets, like we said, we can piss you off more after posting that pic
Finally. IMAA FIRIN MAH LAZAARRR
Quote from Migz :Yup Bought especially for you

Like so? (I could do worse)

That's better, I'd f**k her right away with that look.

And mmm, come here 'o mighty boy and bring with 'ya the big bucket of melted chocolate!
Wait, let me ask this? You REALLY think she is attractive?? Hahahahahahahaha
In before the lock!

Oh, and to be honest, she's a fine lady
Quote from Gil07 :Wait, let me ask this? You REALLY think she is attractive?? Hahahahahahahaha

When your putting a paper bag over her head - sure.
#86 - 5haz
Quote from ILovedThisForum :You don't get it, I'm doing this on purpose, for being banned. I wanna **** with this forum as much as I can until I get banned.

You're not doing very well at all, what you are doing very well is causing rather a lot of hilarity, I think the reason why you haven't been banned yet is because Bob and Sam are too busy crying with laughter.
Her big mouth is wasted on his tiny wang
Quote from Gil07 :Wait, let me ask this? You REALLY think she is attractive?? Hahahahahahahaha

I think the photoshopped one looks nicer
Kermit approves

#90 - Migz
Quote from The Very End :That's better, I'd f**k her right away with that look.

And mmm, come here 'o mighty boy and bring with 'ya the big bucket of melted chocolate!

Whoot You've made me the happiest man alive!

Quote from pearcy_2k7 :Her big mouth is wasted on his tiny wang

PWNT

Oh and im rather bored so....

Its terrible i know, but i cant be bothered to put the effort in XD
Attached images
Mimi3 copy2.jpg
#92 - CSU1
ROFL Migz!!!

Quote from Migz :Whoot You've made me the happiest man alive!

PWNT

Oh and im rather bored so....

Its terrible i know, but i cant be bothered to put the effort in XD

#93 - 5haz
Ahahaha, jaysus, pretty soon some other people are going to start getting infractions/banhammered.
I am doomed allready, so let me have fun the next 5 minutes before I am banned so hard my balls fall off and I turn into a girl.

Last time i checked the UKs nuclear deterrent is the exact same as the USA nuclear deterrent. so then, why would our weapons not make it back into the atmosphere? ERIS, HOE, ERINT?? well they would have to be first picked up on BMEWS, and where would that be? The UK.</p>
#96 - CSU1
#97 - 5haz
Quote from Rdcranno :so then, why would our weapons not make it back into the atmosphere?

They'd see the picture that Migz posted and run away.

DHR hasn't posted here in a fair few minutes, perhaps he's crying in the corner of the room, I certainly am, with laughter, that is.
CSU1, you are coming with me in the following ban orgie launched by the evil lord Sam.
#99 - 5haz
I'd be sad if you nasty people got banhammered, you make me laugh too much.
Attached images
LOL.jpg
This thread is closed

How to upset myself even more without realising
(132 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG