The online racing simulator
How to upset myself even more without realising
(132 posts, closed, started )
#51 - Migz
How very childish, thats all i have to add to this conversation. Considering that you are 'supposed' to be an adult, you should know better.
Wish the british would still rule over US then the rednecks and george bush wouldn't have been invented
ILovedThisForum: I hate the inhabitants of the United States of America.
Quote from danthebangerboy :You've already been banned once because of your ranting, and making a secondary account kind of defeats the object of being banned from here in the first place, so i doubt this account will remain for long.

I wonder if he gets a 999 day in-game ban.

Would only be "fair".
Quote from ILovedThisForum :Oh yeah, you should see my wife I dunno what lonely is brah, believe that.

Here, wanna **** her; $250, sound good?

Hah, don't call me lonely. What u got, ur hand?

Is this your lady?

God damn you man, she's freaking horrible. I wouldn't dip my sausage stick into her even if you payed me. I'll have more chance in having a successfull sex with a pizza (and rather want) than ..than....THAT thing.. You have ruined my mood for sex the following years, thank you.
#57 - 5haz
Quote from anik360 :Wish the british would still rule over US then the rednecks and george bush wouldn't have been invented

The US can come back into the British Empire any time you like, you're perfectly welcome.

Ahhh DHR, I don't know what you're trying to achieve by this, my guess is attention seeking, but all you have done is made yourself look like even more of a darn fool that you were in the first place.

TVE, ahahahaha!
#58 - Migz
Quote from The Very End :
You have ruined my mood for sex the following years, thank you.

Nooooooooooooo!!!
I had something special planned for tonight as well It involved chocolate and whipped cream!
Quote from 5haz :I'm not a betting person, but we have our fair share of Nuclear warheads, so I would bet that we could make a fairly good mess of your cities if we wanted to, of course, unlike some more crazy people, we are tolerant of Americans, or at least I am.

The UK had the same attitude towards everyone else in Victorian times, but we got over it, we're still waiting for the USA to get over themselves though.

Rule Britannia I say, shush your mouth you part of the British empire gone wrong!

Well you're doing a pretty sh*t job I must say 'ol chap.

What you really mean is that you want as much attention as you can possibly get until you are banned.

Now, where's my Bovril!

Heh, I'm ex military intelligence, your island would stand no chance, our warheads would hit their targets, at least one. We have amazing technology, you actually think one of your warheads would make it back into the atmosphere? Hah...so much you dunno.
Quote from ILovedThisForum :Ignorance and whatnot

Haha

Why is it that when another yank's feelings get hurt because of being pointed out that bragging all the time is wrong. Especially when its written to the genetic code of some of them.
This ignorant factless outburst right here just proved this again. Sad.

Don't worry, you won't be missed.
I do not think that theveryend is going back to his sexy phase again after he saw that
My cats breath smells like cat food. I ever tell you guys I saw a desert tree otter?
Quote from anik360 :I do not think that theveryend is going back to his sexy phase again after he saw that

Quote from Migz :Nooooooooooooo!!!
I had something special planned for tonight as well It involved chocolate and whipped cream!

Are we talking about ... extra bright chocolate? :lovies3d:
Quote from ILovedThisForum :Heh, I'm ex military intelligence, your island would stand no chance, our warheads would hit their targets, at least one. We have amazing technology, you actually think one of your warheads would make it back into the atmosphere? Hah...so much you dunno.

You contradicted yourself by saying atleast one.

Quote from The Very End :Are we talking about ... extra bright chocolate?

I'll throw in the extra sexy formula !!!!
Quote from The Very End :Is this your lady?

God damn you man, she's freaking horrible. I wouldn't dip my sausage stick into her even if you payed me. I'll have more chance in having a successfull sex with a pizza (and rather want) than ..than....THAT thing..
You have ruined my mood for sex the following years, thank you.

TVE
Quote from ILovedThisForum :Oh yeah, you should see my wife I dunno what lonely is brah, believe that.

Here, wanna **** her; $250, sound good?

Hah, don't call me lonely. What u got, ur hand?

moley moley moley moley moley moley mooooley
We could piss you off more with those pics you posted!
Quote from Fuse5 :Haha

Why is it that when another yank's feelings get hurt because of being pointed out that bragging all the time is wrong. Especially when its written to the genetic code of some of them.
This ignorant factless outburst right here just proved this again. Sad.

Don't worry, you won't be missed.

You don't get it, I'm doing this on purpose, for being banned. I wanna **** with this forum as much as I can until I get banned. You think I'm gonna miss a "forum", a gathering of binary bullshit? I'm only on here because my race was postponed due to weather, yah, I don't have wet weather tires, that really sucks... oh well, I'll just keep fukin with u ppl, because you keep responding, it's hillarious. I just let my fiance look at this, even she thinks its' funny, not so much as me tho. She has friends in England.
someone start PS and edit the damn crap out of her

I am now officially posting for t3h lolz
Quote from ILovedThisForum :oh well, I'll just keep fukin with u ppl, because you keep responding, it's hillarious. .

You know, 99% of people posting in the thread think exactly the same about you.
Quote from pearcy_2k7 :We could piss you off more with those pics you posted!

Which ones's? Heh, if you're talking about my fiance, you're certainly a homosexual.
Quote from ILovedThisForum :Heh, I'm ex military intelligence, your island would stand no chance, our warheads would hit their targets, at least one. We have amazing technology, you actually think one of your warheads would make it back into the atmosphere? Hah...so much you dunno.

well we'd guessed your ex intelligence as obviously you had to hand yours back to them when you left
Locked thread = Raaaaaaaaaaaaaaageeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Quote from Blas89 :Locked thread = Raaaaaaaaaaaaaaageeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But the swine flu will be stopped. That's a good thing!! :P
This thread is closed

How to upset myself even more without realising
(132 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG