The online racing simulator
How to upset myself even more without realising
(132 posts, closed, started )
Somewhat I feel that with some moderators on this board they would just shrug on the shoulders and ignoring the guy, while other(s) takes it personal and banning 'em.
Of course he deserves punishment if he did tell shit in PM, but been so much bans lately Emotionally bans sucks.
#2 - 5haz
Do you think that could be because there are more people being naughty lately?

There haven't even been that many people being banned lately, if you think it's bad here, you should see Racesimcentral (well actually you can't because it's still dead! They seem to go down a lot!).

Anyway, enough of this OT!
I believe it was PM as I think I know what happened. Basically it was a very rude, abusive and threatening PM that he sent to a homie. We were going to spam it across the forums but that's mean and we'd get in trouble. So I think he reported it and yeah. Don't knowif he was confronted and started abusing the moderator or whatever but hey.

Joe I think it's good that people are getting banned.. sort of.

What's more, I'm not sure the right people are getting banned. Some people do NOTHING BUT insult people, be rude and abusive *cough Dustin * and seem to constantly get away with it, yet others would get banned straight away..Some people (myself included sometimes, I'll hold my hands up) spam, some more than others.

Is there a pecking order on LFS Forums where user A can say something that would get user B banned? If so, that's not right. :hide:
I was drunk yesterday, and a user said something that upset me really bad, I sent him a very nasty PM, I admit it. A moderator contacted me about it, at first I wasn't even gonna be banned. What upset the moderator was that I told him he shouldn't have gotten involved in the argument, and should have simply moderated it, honest to god, that's how it went down. I wasn't mean to him. Sadly, I didn't start it.

I was okay with a 7 day ban which SamH enforced, I deserved it for retaliating at the person that upset me. I apologized to SamH, but I'm not sure he accepted it. I then sent an email through the contact option at the bottom of the page, asking someone above, if in fact it was only a 7 day ban. Nothing else was said in the message, other than an additional apology. He replied quoting my msg to the person that bothered me, and said you're not welcome here, good bye. Moments later I noticed the words beneath my user name saying "No longer welcome". So I guess I'm banned for life.

I should not have created this account, but I felt you all deserved to know what happened. Yes, I was nasty to this person, in PM, not on the board, but he said something god awful to me, and I was drinking. It's sad I don't deserve a second chance. I've never had any trouble here, and participate almost daily. I love this forum, and enjoy being able to communicate with people all over the world.

I'll move on, it's not that bit of a deal, I can still read the forum. But I'd planned on joining a league, etc etc. Oh well, I dunno what ever happened to second chances, and if I knew telling a moderator that I thought he wasn't doing a good job would get me perma banned, I wouldn't have.

I'm very dissapointed, esecially dissapointed that they went so far to put those words beneath my username. That is wrong.

So, I'll be on my way, I wanted everyone to know the truth, that I did break the rules, but not with a moderator, with a user, who provoked me, and no, it's no excuse to retaliate, but hey, I'm all about second chances, I guess Victor isn't. He went over SamH's 7 day ban and enforced the perma ban. Well, honestly, I'm only assuming it's a perma ban because of the words beneath my username, and the way he ended his email, saying, your not welcome here, bye.

There, you all know the truth, some will think of me one way, some another, none of it matters. None of us will ever know one another in person, and it's wrong to assume a person is a certain way by simply judging text on a computer screen. We all know how differently people will act on the PC.

Regardless, whether it's a perma ban or not, I'm far too dissapointed to ever come back. Again, peace to my friends here, I have many. And maybe this is a good thing, I can spend less time here, and playing LFS, and actually racing my Ford GT.

I still can't believe of all people Victor responded, and told me what he did, it caught me off guard. I won't assume too much, perhaps it's not a perma ban. Although I'm done here, it still surprises me, considering the behavior I witness. Also, I read nothing in the rules where it would be a cause for a ban to question how a moderator does his job. I didn't insult him in any way, I only told him he shouldn't get involved, its' bad for the board, and I absolutely believe that to be the truth. Getting involved in a dispute between two people and lending an opinion is not moderation, but maybe that's just my view. Peace, I liked it here. I hope this community does well, and I hope something positive comes of this, maybe a rule where moderators cannot pass judgement, but rather serve infractions and warnings.

What are the powers of a Moderator?

Moderators can close, move, top, split, merge, bump and even delete an entire thread if necessary. Initially this may sound very complex and technical but it is actually quite easy. If in doubt please ask the admin before doing something. A deleted thread cannot be recovered.

Nowhere do I see anything about a moderator getting involved in a dispute.

Peace to all, I have a track meet, it's nearly 9:30am, and I have a long drive to Nazareth Raceway. Lets pray I don't wreck the GT my first time out. Peace.
This Is DHRammstein, & my final post.
I was drunk yesterday, and a user said something that upset me really bad, I sent him a very nasty PM, I admit it. A moderator contacted me about it, at first I wasn't even gonna be banned. What upset the moderator was that I told him he shouldn't have gotten involved in the argument, and should have simply moderated it, honest to god, that's how it went down. I wasn't mean to him. Sadly, I didn't start it.

I was okay with a 7 day ban which SamH enforced, I deserved it for retaliating at the person that upset me. I apologized to SamH, but I'm not sure he accepted it. I then sent an email through the contact option at the bottom of the page, asking someone above, if in fact it was only a 7 day ban. Nothing else was said in the message, other than an additional apology. He replied quoting my msg to the person that bothered me, and said you're not welcome here, good bye. Moments later I noticed the words beneath my user name saying "No longer welcome". So I guess I'm banned for life.

I should not have created this account, but I felt you all deserved to know what happened. Yes, I was nasty to this person, in PM, not on the board, but he said something god awful to me, and I was drinking. It's sad I don't deserve a second chance. I've never had any trouble here, and participate almost daily. I love this forum, and enjoy being able to communicate with people all over the world.

I'll move on, it's not that bit of a deal, I can still read the forum. But I'd planned on joining a league, etc etc. Oh well, I dunno what ever happened to second chances, and if I knew telling a moderator that I thought he wasn't doing a good job would get me perma banned, I wouldn't have.

I'm very dissapointed, esecially dissapointed that they went so far to put those words beneath my username. That is wrong.

So, I'll be on my way, I wanted everyone to know the truth, that I did break the rules, but not with a moderator, with a user, who provoked me, and no, it's no excuse to retaliate, but hey, I'm all about second chances, I guess Victor isn't. He went over SamH's 7 day ban and enforced the perma ban. Well, honestly, I'm only assuming it's a perma ban because of the words beneath my username, and the way he ended his email, saying, your not welcome here, bye.

There, you all know the truth, some will think of me one way, some another, none of it matters. None of us will ever know one another in person, and it's wrong to assume a person is a certain way by simply judging text on a computer screen. We all know how differently people will act on the PC.

Regardless, whether it's a perma ban or not, I'm far too dissapointed to ever come back. Again, peace to my friends here, I have many. And maybe this is a good thing, I can spend less time here, and playing LFS, and actually racing my Ford GT.

I still can't believe of all people Victor responded, and told me what he did, it caught me off guard. I won't assume too much, perhaps it's not a perma ban. Although I'm done here, it still surprises me, considering the behavior I witness. Also, I read nothing in the rules where it would be a cause for a ban to question how a moderator does his job. I didn't insult him in any way, I only told him he shouldn't get involved on the public board itself, but to do so through PM, its' bad for the board, and I absolutely believe that to be the truth. Getting involved in a dispute between two people and lending an opinion is not moderation, but maybe that's just my view. Peace, I liked it here. I hope this community does well, and I hope something positive comes of this, maybe a rule where moderators cannot pass judgement, but rather serve infractions and warnings.

What are the powers of a Moderator?

Moderators can close, move, top, split, merge, bump and even delete an entire thread if necessary. Initially this may sound very complex and technical but it is actually quite easy. If in doubt please ask the admin before doing something. A deleted thread cannot be recovered.

Nowhere do I see anything about a moderator getting involved in a dispute.

Peace to all, I have a track meet, it's nearly 9:30am, and I have a long drive to Nazareth Raceway. Lets pray I don't wreck the GT my first time out. Peace.
Moderators do what the bloody well they please! Have fun in your slower than my $2000 bike Ford GT!

and Lul doublepost
There is allways two sides of a cause, and lifetime ban is kind of harsh imo.
Specially when he was provoked.

IIRC "no longer welcome" stands also on short bans, so probally that is removed after 7 days?
If not..well then it's bullshit lol.. everyone needs a 2th chance imo
I suspect this is a case of being mistaken about what the moderators (and more importantly devs) can and can't do on the forum. Let's face it - this is their forum and we have to follow their rules if we are to remain welcome here. It's been explained many a time. Along with that comes courtesy - the moderators do the best job they know how to do. They're only humans, of course and as such cannot be expected to make absolutely perfect decisions in every single case. That doesn't mean that they're unable to do their jobs, it simply means that they're not 100% perfect. Nobody can be. Cut them a little slack
Aaaaand back to the thread topic....

I was in ASDA this morning doing my big shop, and i sneezed. I knew it was coming, and i had time to prepare for it by popping a bit of tissue out of my pocket. Anyway, i looked up after sneezing to find nearly everyone in the same isle as me, looking at me, some even sneering at me, as if i'd just spat in their face and shat on their parents heads...

C*nts!

If i'd have sneezed in there a month back, no-one would have cared, but now, because of mass media-induced hysteria, i should have been shot on the spot and my corpse incinerated...
Quote from The Very End :There is allways two sides of a cause, and lifetime ban is kind of harsh imo.
Specially when he was provoked.

IIRC "no longer welcome" stands also on short bans, so probally that is removed after 7 days?
If not..well then it's bullshit lol.. everyone needs a 2th chance imo

He'll only come back and brag about his masters and how he fought in Iraq and how awesome everything he has is and how dumb everyone is in comparison to him. Oh yeah and being drunk isn't an excuse. "Hey officer I didn't mean to kill this little 8 year old girl but I was drunk"... "OH Okay that explains it you're free to go" ?? NO!

Quote from GFresh :Aaaaand back to the thread topic....

I was in ASDA this morning doing my big shop, and i sneezed. I knew it was coming, and i had time to prepare for it by popping a bit of tissue out of my pocket. Anyway, i looked up after sneezing to find nearly everyone in the same isle as me, looking at me, some even sneering at me, as if i'd just spat in their face and shat on their parents heads...

C*nts!

If i'd have sneezed in there a month back, no-one would have cared, but now, because of mass media-induced hysteria, i should have been shot on the spot and my corpse incinerated...

I would have said "What are you lot lookin' at?" They'd have soon gotten back to shopping.
#11 - Migz
Quote from ILovedThisForum :if I knew telling a moderator that I thought he wasn't doing a good job would get me perma banned, I wouldn't have.

Thats like saying
If i knew that id be caught stabbing someone then id get sent to jail, then i wouldnt have.
Quote from S14 DRIFT :Moderators do what the bloody well they please! Have fun in your slower than my $2000 bike Ford GT!

and Lul doublepost

Sorry for the double post, I'm using my mac, and I'm not used to safari, it lags. Jokingly, your bike may in fact be faster than my Ford GT, but not when I isntall the upgraded supercharger, change the spark maps, install a new exhaust, and have it professionally tuned. And even if it is still faster, lol, you're the one comparing a "bike" to a "car". Think about that. Supercar, or $2000 bike...I'm curious which one most people would prefer to own and race. I'd gladly race you, even with my stock Ford GT. Can your bike hit 212MPH? Chill with the ego . But it's all good, enjoy your speedy bike, and be safe. Three weeks ago I was behind a bike, a Gxer 600, traveling 45mph on route 447, and someone in a 3 series BMW pulled out right in front of it. The guy died on the scene, I was the first to approach him. I haven't taken my bike out of my garage since. I owned a CBR 100rr for a while, sold it to invest in the Cobra I just sold.

Again, I shouldn't have created this account, but I felt everyone needed to know that I didn't insult the moderator, it was another user. I shouldn't have said what I said, it was very nasty, but what he said to me was incredibly grotesque. So I apologize to the mods for creating this user, but I needed to clear up the misconception.

Quote from Migz :Thats like saying
If i knew that id be caught stabbing someone then id get sent to jail, then i wouldnt have.

Come on, be fair. I use many forums, and have never had an issue like this. Also that is a terrible example. I didnt "tell" him what to do, only made a suggestion, is that so bad, to get banned? Eh, I give up, so many haters on here. Why am I being treated this way? Actually don't answer that. I have a life to get back to, and I'm fed up with the jealousy and cheap shots.
I'd rather have a $2000 bike. It does 215 miles on 18L of fuel and will do 0-100mph in 8 seconds. Tops out at about 125mph.

Then again if I spent as much as $10,000 supercharging it and modifying it then yes it still would be.

That said my old Z which I unfortunately wrote off would do 0-100mph in about 6 seconds would do about 150mph.

Top end doesn't matter. When can you legally get up to 212mph? Or even 120mph..? Where can you find the space to do it? Sure as hell can't on when you pop down to the shops for some milk or when going to work. You can't even get past 150mph on even the fastest tracks. It amounts to nothing.

It's funny you should say I should chill with the ego, when all you do is brag about how awesome you are, how clever you are, how amazing everything you've ever done and will do is and will be.

I know bikes are dangerous..not as dangerous as most of the twats in cars, cause we actually know how to be observant... but I'm still kicking and besides, most American motorcyclists are squids and ride about in jeans and T-shirts. And that's a FACT.
Quote from S14 DRIFT :He'll only come back and brag about his masters and how he fought in Iraq and how awesome everything he has is and how dumb everyone is in comparison to him. Oh yeah and being drunk isn't an excuse. "Hey officer I didn't mean to kill this little 8 year old girl but I was drunk"... "OH Okay that explains it you're free to go" ?? NO!

First, you're quoting things out of jealousy, so what I was a marine, many here fought in wars. And so what I have a masters, I only mentioned that because I was made to be stupid. And I'm not a drunk, we were drinking to celebrate my fiance getting pregnant. You're absolutely awful, and can you please be the bigger man and just stop? This is slander. I don't sift through your posts and pick out things that I can twist around to make you look bad, and nobody else on this board does either. I may have had an issue with someone on this board, but it wasn't you, and I don't understand your beef with me. It can only be explained in one way, jealousy. And I don't want you to be, I worked hard for what I have, why can't you appreciate what you have and get off my back? Be a bigger man, and stop this. If you can't, it only reveals your true self.

Btw it's funny you compared a $2000 bike to my car... Why must you even keep bringing up my car. And how much does it bother you that I have an even better bike? Are you going to mock me for owning that too? Man oh man, this has to end here. You have a serious inferiority complex. Go to your public library and rent a few books, learn a few things, come back and read what you've wrote, and you'll be able to diagnose your own issues. I can't do it for you, I'll get banned another 7 days.

Lastly, your comments about my GT, make no sense. I don't plan on taking it to store... I plan to race it, and take it out on sundays. You tell me I can't hit 150 on roads, I woudlnt even do that, and, well neither can you then, by that logic, unless you like putting other peoples lives at risk. Regardless of it's top speed, it's a supercar, and you have a bike, that's great, enjoy it. Stop making assumpions about what I'll be doing with my GT, or my bike. It blows my mind you think I bought the GT to drive daily on the street.... I don't even know how to respond to that. Just get off my back, you're sooo jealous, it shows soo badly, and everyone see's it, you should be embarrassed. Be a man, and stop, right here, right now.
#15 - CSU1
Quote from ILovedThisForum :...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ban this egotistical tart, please?
#16 - Migz
Everybody was KUNG FU FIGHTINGGGG, chiga wahh chiga whoo chiga dehh.
That bitch was FAST AS LIGHTNING, chiga wahh chiga whoo chiga dehh.

I thought that atmosphere needed some lighting up
Quote from ILovedThisForum :First, you're quoting things out of jealousy, so what I was a marine, many here fought in wars. And so what I have a masters, I only mentioned that because I was made to be stupid. And I'm not a drunk, we were drinking to celebrate my fiance getting pregnant.

You just said that you were drunk.. I am confused..

Quote :You're absolutely awful, and can you please be the bigger man and just stop? This is slander. I don't sift through your posts and pick out things that I can twist around to make you look bad, and nobody else on this board does either. I may have had an issue with someone on this board, but it wasn't you, and I don't understand your beef with me.

I've had a beef with you since you IM'd me at some unlawful hour in the morning (3-4am!) and tried to act like I was the one who was annoying you.
What's more every time you post you always mention how you have a qualification, how you have an amazing computer, how all of your cars are amazing, how awesome you are.

Quote :It can only be explained in one way, jealousy. And I don't want you to be, I worked hard for what I have, why can't you appreciate what you have and get off my back? Be a bigger man, and stop this. If you can't, it only reveals your true self.

I'm not jealous.. I'm jealous of people who are where I want to be now, and that rarely includes money.

Quote :Btw it's funny you compared a $2000 bike to my car... Why must you even keep bringing up my car. And how much does it bother you that I had a great bike? Are you going to mock me for owning that too? Man oh man, this has to end here. You have a serious inferiority complex. Go to your public library and rent a few books, learn a few things, come back and read what you've wrote, and you'll be able to diagnose your own issues. I can't do it for you, I'll get banned another 7 days.

It's funny that a few days ago I pulled you up on your inferiority complex.

I do not go around showing off my things at every oportunity.
I do not get offended when someone makes a joke about my country, or even myself! Infact I find them funny and a good way to banter and enjoy time with your friends and family. If anything I think lowly of myself and wish I was more of a "better person". But that doesn't include getting fancy cars and qualifications in something.

Quote :Lastly, your comments about my GT, make no sense. I don't plan on taking it to store... I plan to race it, and take it out on sundays.

The point was you can't use that power on the road safely or legally. You miss the point

Quote :You tell me I can't hit 150 on roads, I woudlnt even do that, and, well neither can you then, by that logic, unless you like putting other peoples lives at risk.

I don't. Most I've done is 115 or so on a an empty dual carridgeway.

Quote :Regardless of it's top speed, it's a supercar, and you have a bike, that's great, enjoy it.

Quote :Stop making assumpions about what I'll be doing with my GT, or my bike. It blows my mind you think I bought the GT to drive daily on the street.... I don't even know how to respond to that. Just get off my back, you're sooo jealous, it shows soo badly, and everyone see's it, you should be embarrassed.

I didn't say your GT would be a daily drive. Again, I'll re-itterate. It was just an example that you can't use the power available safely.

I'm not jealous. That would be the day..

Bragging is OK in moderation. It's nice to hear of another's successes and good fortunes. Well done to you.

What is annoying is when people start to CONSISTENTLY brag and CONTINUALLY go on about how amazing their stuff is. Seriously, just give it a break.

Oh and I forgot, you're breaking the rules by posting on a 2nd account when you've been banned on your "main" account.
Quote from CSU1 :

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ban this egotistical tart, please?

Double standard I see. You can insult people while others can't. Hah. Oh, let me educate you, I AM BANNED. What is a tart anyways....hmm, must be incredibly creative, you come up with that all on your own? Well done!
#19 - Migz
Quote from S14 DRIFT :You just said that you were drunk.. I am confused..

Being drunk and being A drunk are two different things.
Although you said that being drunk was not an excuse, he misread it and thought you were calling him A drunk.
#20 - 5haz
Another tantrum? I wouldn't, you'll just make yourself look even more silly.

Ah well, at least you have a GT40 to play around with to take your mind off this place!
#21 - CSU1
Quote from ILovedThisForum :Double standard I see. You can insult people while others can't. Hah. Oh, let me educate you, I AM BANNED. What is a tart anyways....hmm, must be incredibly creative, you come up with that all on your own? Well done!

tart 346 up, 119 down love it hate it

(n)1. Female characterized by low rates and a loose vagina or defined as an easy score; 2. disparaging term for a homosexual male identified by his flamboyant lust for other men, fruity lisp, and tight clothing 3. A sweet pastry with a acidic fruit topping

Please go away now.
So you think I'm all those things, you're as educated as S14. Eh, whatever, I asked him to stop and he couldnt, and CSU1 wanted to jump in as well. You do realize by posting you're a part of this right? This is all so funny, I honestly never thought it was true, but I'm beginning to believe that poor people really are angrier and more violent.
#23 - CSU1
Quote from ILovedThisForum :You can't stop.

You did ask

So, where is my apology?

Edit:

Quote :So you think I'm all those things

I don't think, we all know, it's as plain as the egg on my avatar's face.
              Again, the above is not me slandering you, it's simply a list of what we've all learned of you these past couple of day's
              #24 - Migz
              Quote from ILovedThisForum :So you think I'm all those things, you're as educated as S14. Eh, whatever, I asked him to stop and he couldnt, and CSU1 wanted to jump in as well. You do realize by posting you're a part of this right? This is all so funny, I honestly never thought it was true, but I'm beginning to believe that poor people really are angrier and more violent.

Wow your a dick, "poor people really are angrier and more violent"?
              Oh you must be so rich, and so upper class.........
              Just do us a favour and drive your shitty ford into a wall and then fly out of it into a big pile of shit which then sets on fire and makes you look alot like E.T
              It's an actual fact ****, look it up. WTF, ur gonna talk like that? That's worse than anything in the last 12 hours.. When I drive my absolutely beautiful Ford GT I'll be sure and think of you. Get some pussy and calm down. Just for that, get your whole face in front of the shotgun. If you're that offended, well, I don't even need to say it. I hope you're poor, I hope you pick cotton cocksucker. You're a nasty, jealous, piece of shit. **** **** **** you, pick that cotton fag, then pick some more. Bring home a loaf of bread for your family to share. If I met you I'd slice your face with a razor. Now I'm officially gone, you're all a bunch of piece of shit, jealous ****s that can't shut the **** up. How many ****ing times did I say to stop, and you bastards just keep on coming, instigating shit. I'd love to slice your face, make you an ulgly mother ****er, slice you real nice too bitch.

Maybe I snoop your IP and **** with you some.
              This thread is closed

(132 posts, closed, started )
              FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG