The online racing simulator
How to upset myself even more without realising
(132 posts, closed, started )
#26 - Migz
Quote from ILovedThisForum :Your feelings got hurt. hehe

Not at all
I am not poor at all.
I have a 32" tv in my room, i have £300 speakers in my room, i have a £250 ipod touch, a £300 phone, a £100 wireless harddrive. A 42" tv in my lounge, £2000 speakers in that room, a £1600 computer, a £1000 laptop Stereo equipment tottalling more then £5000.
I am not poor at all, i just dont show off all the nice expensive things i own every post i do.
But i just hate people who look differently at others just because of their money.

Edit: Oh my, the post above is rather aggressive :| It seems we've all touched a nerve. Haha, shame were losing such a valuable member of the community..... XD!
Holy shit
Wow, that was funny! Well, i think you just gave all of us an important lesson, you can have all the "money" in the world, which this guy seems to think he has, just had news you've got a baby on the way and still be one angry, nasty c***.
Quote from ILovedThisForum :So you think I'm all those things, you're as educated as S14. Eh, whatever, I asked him to stop and he couldnt, and CSU1 wanted to jump in as well. You do realize by posting you're a part of this right? This is all so funny, I honestly never thought it was true, but I'm beginning to believe that poor people really are angrier and more violent.

Your PM arrived after I posted my last one. Sorry for that, you should type quicker.
Quote from ILovedThisForum :It's an actual fact ****, look it up. WTF, ur gonna talk like that? That's worse than anything in the last 12 hours.. When I drive my absolutely beautiful Ford GT I'll be sure and think of you. Get some pussy and calm down. Just for that, get your whole face in front of the shotgun. If you're that offended, well, I don't even need to say it. I hope you're poor, I hope you pick cotton cocksucker. You're a nasty, jealous, piece of shit. **** **** **** you, pick that cotton fag, then pick some more. Bring home a loaf of bread for your family to share. If I met you I'd slice your face with a razor. Now I'm officially gone, you're all a bunch of piece of shit, jealous ****s that can't shut the **** up. How many ****ing times did I say to stop, and you bastards just keep on coming, instigating shit. I'd love to slice your face, make you an ulgly mother ****er, slice you real nice too bitch.

Maybe I snoop your IP and **** with you some.

I haven't laughed so hard since I was a little girl thank you! :clapclap:
Quote from Gills4life :I haven't laughed so hard since I was a little girl thank you! :clapclap:

And yet we saw gills' new side; gills is a girl :P ahahahha made my day. Although that tart above us wanking in his ford is a lonely F***er
Since the ban I just wanted to piss off the ppl that had bothered me, I guess it worked, a little. You're a bunch of british, dirty, toothless egomaniacle children. hehe, I really enjoy this. Nah, I don't have issues with all brits, just the one's that don't like Americans. Don't forget, if not for us, you'd be a 3rd world country, in fact, if not for men like me. Sure, you **** with me because I have money, but I didn't have to go to Iraq... Doesn't that say something? I could have stayed home and just lived how I liked, but I'm a real man, unlike you pussies. You laugh it off, but deep down you have a hatred for American because of it's power and influence around the world, and at the touch of a button we could level your island. This is where your issues come from, but why? Germans don't act this way, and I'd know, I was there, hell I was born there.

You guys keep saying I'm bragging, but I simply posted exactly as I should have, as many others did, in those threads. You guys simply don't like the fact I didn't post a VW Gold. Had I posted that instead, none of this shit would have happened, and that's proof enough that allll this is on you ppl. AND DON'T FORGET, I DIDN'T START THIS SHIT. But I DO like ****ing with you ppl, you get mad so easy, so I just say nasty shit and you all post all ur nonsense. I've never done this on a forum before, but I've never been on an international forum before, now I know why so many Americans make fun of Brits, you're all a buch of ****ing idiots.
Quote from ILovedThisForum :Since the ban I just wanted to piss off the ppl that had bothered me, I guess it worked, a little. You're a bunch of british, dirty, toothless egomaniacle children. hehe, I really enjoy this. Nah, I don't have issues with all brits, just the one's that don't like Americans. Don't forget, if not for us, you'd be a 3rd world country, in fact, if not for men like me. Sure, you **** with me because I have money, but I didn't have to go to Iraq... Doesn't that say something? I could have stayed home and just lived how I liked, but I'm a real man, unlike you pussies. You laugh it off, but deep down you have a hatred for American because of it's power and influence around the world, and at the touch of a button we could level your island. This is where your issues come from, but why? Germans don't act this way, and I'd know, I was there, hell I was born there.

If not for us, you would be living in a teepee.
I hate America because it's your rising waistlines that are causing the water levels to rise, flooding our quaint sea-side villages.

I just screw with you because I have a deep hated for you since you screwed me around at 3 in the morning.

Yet you forget that most people think the war is terrible, and it was the British that colonized America. So f.u
Calm down, no need for this is there?
#36 - 5haz
Quote from ILovedThisForum :Since the ban I just wanted to piss off the ppl that had bothered me, I guess it worked, a little. You're a bunch of british, dirty, toothless egomaniacle children. hehe, I really enjoy this. Nah, I don't have issues with all brits, just the one's that don't like Americans. Don't forget, if not for us, you'd be a 3rd world country, in fact, if not for men like me. Sure, you **** with me because I have money, but I didn't have to go to Iraq... Doesn't that say something? I could have stayed home and just lived how I liked, but I'm a real man, unlike you pussies. You laugh it off, but deep down you have a hatred for American because of it's power and influence around the world, and at the touch of a button we could level your island. This is where your issues come from, but why? Germans don't act this way, and I'd know, I was there, hell I was born there.

You guys keep saying I'm bragging, but I simply posted exactly as I should have, as many others did, in those threads. You guys simply don't like the fact I didn't post a VW Gold. Had I posted that instead, none of this shit would have happened, and that's proof enough that allll this is on you ppl. AND DON'T FORGET, I DIDN'T START THIS SHIT. But I DO like ****ing with you ppl, you get mad so easy, so I just say nasty shit and you all post all ur nonsense. I've never done this on a forum before, but I've never been on an international forum before, now I know why so many Americans make fun of Brits, you're all a buch of ****ing idiots.

Sounds like they're getting restless over in the colonies.

And we still haven't forgiven you for flinging all our tea into the water at Boston, barstewards!.

When Americans are confronted, why do they always spout out the same bullsh*t as if they're reading it from a book?
Wada wanker. I might be the only one as ive never asked anyone else about this but all you americans are the same, i had it on the ricky hatton stream the other day too, Americans think that every country hates them, has some sort of jelous grudge because atm their the most powerful country in the world, not true. Id much rather America be the biggest power than any other country because their probably the most trusted, even though the iraq war was a bit fooked up. I don't have any grudge towards America and i don't feel how you think we feel. And you say that after we supported you in iraq, you should know better than most, us brits lost loved ones who were fighting in that ****ing war and you turn around and say shit like that, you really have no morals at all, you need to grow the **** up. I know hes testing the water but something that needed clearing up because hes not the first American to say it.
I assume you have a wife? take her out to a drive in the Ford. We don't get mad at people bragging and as s14 pointed out people tend to overdo it. It's good that you have one at the young age but don't make others look miserable just because you have one. I like the British since I used to live in UK for 4-6 years then came here. Stop hating on the people just because they have a mouth**cough keyboard**cough** and can say what's on their mind you are the exception. All you did is say ZOMG 1 h4s ford gt you guys are a bunch of wankers boo1!! and people tend to get mad at a man acting childish and didn't you get that car from a lawsuit compensation? (I lurk forums a lot lol). You are volatile individual who does not know when to stop. If you flame back at me about this post then you sir are a lost cause. I am 18 and I do not linch at people like that.

/me thinks me was raised by germans
#39 - Migz
Also may i add that during the world wars america mainly just stood by and let everyone else get ****ed, it was only when you got attacked yourselves that you decided to get up off your fat lazy arses and help out.
Your pathetic.

Also the majority of soldiers in the iraq war are british, you american pussies are too busy eating supersize big macs and then rolling home on your robust belly!
Quote from ILovedThisForum :But I DO like ****ing with you ppl, you get mad so easy.

Since you don't get mad at all?

But go on, this is awesome fun.
Quote from Migz :Also may i add that during the world wars america mainly just stood by and let everyone else get ****ed, it was only when you got attacked yourselves that you decided to get up off your fat lazy arses and help out.
Your pathetic.

Also the majority of soldiers in the iraq war are british, you american pussies are too busy eating supersize big macs and then rolling home on your robust belly!

Holy crap you just said what was on my mind . I hate american politicians and the ignorant lots as well . NYC is more diverse so people have "actual brains" here.
Quote from anik360 :And yet we saw gills' new side; gills is a girl :P ahahahha made my day. Although that tart above us wanking in his ford is a lonely F***er

Oh yeah, you should see my wife I dunno what lonely is brah, believe that.

Here, wanna **** her; $250, sound good?

Hah, don't call me lonely. What u got, ur hand?
yeah start partying!! leave the beer frosted for us
EDIT; no offence she looks like a boiled horse; read mo other post take her out to a drive and LEAVE US ALONE
Quote from ILovedThisForum : ---Childish Outburst---

You've already been banned once because of your ranting, and making a secondary account kind of defeats the object of being banned from here in the first place, so i doubt this account will remain for long.

Regardless of who exactly is or isn't at fault, or who is right or wrong, you appear to be the one who keeps rising to it and frankly making yourself look even more foolish by your continual venting on here, and im not saying this because i am a brit, i am saying it because it is an honest observation.

Why cant you just leave this alone and take a step back?

Running around swearing and insulting everybody is hardly the behaviour of a 'man of the world' such as yourself now is it??
Lmao, amusing thread is amusing. This is going to get edited for the Inevitable Pictures thread no doubt
my gf is reading the thread and laughing her ass off.
I know that's the funny part, I wanna piss you ppl off as much as I can until it's banned. Hah. Eat it up.
#48 - 5haz
Quote from ILovedThisForum :and at the touch of a button we could level your island. This is where your issues come from

I'm not a betting person, but we have our fair share of Nuclear warheads, so I would bet that we could make a fairly good mess of your cities if we wanted to, of course, unlike some more crazy people, we are tolerant of Americans, or at least I am.

The UK had the same attitude towards everyone else in Victorian times, but we got over it, we're still waiting for the USA to get over themselves though.

Rule Britannia I say, shush your mouth you part of the British empire gone wrong!

Quote from ILovedThisForum :I know that's the funny part, I wanna piss you ppl off as much as I can until it's banned. Hah. Eat it up.

Well you're doing a pretty sh*t job I must say 'ol chap.

What you really mean is that you want as much attention as you can possibly get until you are banned.

Now, where's my Bovril!
#49 - Migz
Quote from danthebangerboy :You've already been banned once because of your ranting, and making a secondary account kind of defeats the object of being banned from here in the first place, so i doubt this account will remain for long.

Acctually this is his third account.
He made a second one late last night and posted a thread about being banned, and then the thread was deleted and his second account banned.

Oh and
Quote from ILovedThisForum :
Hah, don't call me lonely. What u got, ur hand?

My hand is ALOT better then that and i must say that my girlfriends hand is miles and miles better then that too
Quote from anik360 :yeah start partying!! leave the beer frosted for us
EDIT; no offence she looks like a boiled horse; read mo other post take her out to a drive and LEAVE US ALONE

Hah, you wish you had pussy like this...
This thread is closed

How to upset myself even more without realising
(132 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG