The online racing simulator
Round 4 - Post Race Discussion
Okay guys, no-one made a thread yet, so i decided to make one, tell here how the race went in your opinion.

From my point of view.

Quali - Pretty bad, but its RB4 so nothing special

Race 1 - Not so good.

Race 2 - YAY 6th

Sorry [ER] Keith for hitting you, wasnt on purpose, sorry mate :/
#2 - VoiD
At least I tried to drive clean.

Qualy was a joke, lost two times connection and wasnt able to finish a proper lap because of lag. My plan didn´t worked: My set was build for 1-2 laps to slowly heat the tyres and 1-2 laps more to do a proper hotlap. At least I managed a pb.

Race1: Wow... Was rammed several times by some drivers, there was very little racecraft in the backfield. Many cars constantly rammed, bumped and crashed into other cars. With all these lags it was nearly impossible for me to predict the surrounding cars. Felt like demo for me. I left server in lap 8(?)...
Qually - Good

Race 1 - Nervous few laps after driving the qually set, race set takes some laps to get used to.

Race 2 - Made it to 4th from 8th, was happy with the new brakes i put on, i saw Angel just pulling away so was desperate to get past Jack Mc* i was 100% commited to the chicane, i braked so late that i had to take the full line because i was too fast to try and go 2 wide, didn't know where he was, we touched half way through, spun, hit about 5 times, massive damage, end of race. Was a shame because looking now on lap 9 my set was definately better on the tyres and was pretty consistant to the rest. Anyway sorry Jack, sometimes i way too agressive and that was one of the times.

Admins did a good job
Admins, what admins? lol
I cannot believe its not butter ...

on another note , good races all , im speachless tbh its my first league win
Quali - Well good new pb. Was a bit angry at two guys exiting the pits and ruining one of my timed laps. Why not just check the map and think how you would like people to enter the track at that point.

Race 1 - Pretty much the same comments as pearcy, nervous first laps after the quali set. Had to attack for the first laps cause new my tires wouldnt last in the best condition for so long. Once again 2nd

Race 2 - Tried changing the set slightly to maybe make the tires last better, but it didnt work so well. Toughest race so far in the series, had a really hard time with the XRT's in the backstraight. No matter how close i got i couldn't even hope pulling to their side in the straight. Managed to make some good passes when waiting as the third guy in the train. Again 2nd. Tough luck on angel_ghost running out of fuel and gongrats to Jack had a nice fight in the start of the race.
Quote from jwardy :I cannot believe its not butter ...

on another note , good races all , im speachless tbh its my first league win

Well done mate. Awesome last lap with the whole Marquez running out of fuel and you nearly binning it final corner!

Nice drive Jack, you got our driver of the day :P
Oh and replays please, especially race 2 lol
Quote from jaws99 :Well done mate. Awesome last lap with the whole Marquez running out of fuel and you nearly binning it final corner!

Nice drive Jack, you got our driver of the day :P

ye i meant to go trough the tyres

Ty for driver of the day
Quote from pearcy_2k7 :Oh and replays please, especially race 2 lol

Should be coming I am told... very soon
Please remember to send any reports to me via PM!
Quali : 9th - Quite bad. Thought I could improve my PB but I didn't because of traffic and a stupid mistake in my best lap. Some people didn't watch the blue flags too, which ruined at least 1 or 2 of my attempts.

Race 1 : 9th - Sank on 12th place or so after the first sector because of my poor traction. Then... let's say that my opinion about some people has changed a little bit... Got divebombed, crashed, didn't get my position back after some incidents... If R2's sprint race recalled me BTCC, this one recalled me CTRA 1. This finished on a quite disappointing 9th place for me,in fact I burned my tyres early on the race because I couldn't have proper lines in the pack, that ruined all my chances.
Also, just a message to those who left during the race without proper reason : did you think of the credibility of the series before doing that?

Race 2 : 5th - Sank on 11th position after the start. Avoided the big one. Had to push hard because Moroz was just behind me during a long part of the race. Passed Collett because he was in trouble. Finally I finished 5th, first FXO, so that's a good result I assume.

Well, to sum up, some parts of this were pure crap. Sometimes I really felt sad for the guys who take some of their free times to watch us. Most of the guys who were in the pack(including me I suppose) should re-watch their races, and see what was wrong with their behaviour. It's the only way we can improve this league. Moaning/being negative won't work.
I really cannot believe i run out of gas in last lap..

i checked in-pits that the estimated Fuel per Lap was 1.0% but it looks like it consumed 1.1%/Lap so, the 26% i went with weren't enough

Anyways, congrats to Jack, and see you all in next round
Quote from EliteAti :Okay guys, no-one made a thread yet, so i decided to make one, tell here how the race went in your opinion.

From my point of view.

Quali - Pretty bad, but its RB4 so nothing special

Race 1 - Not so good.

Race 2 - YAY 6th

Sorry [ER] Keith for hitting you, wasnt on purpose, sorry mate :/

Nae worries Anton, it was just unfortunate.

Well
Race 1 - Was nothing great, The accident with Anton was unlucky, but i managed to make up two places on the last lap after been so many secs behind.

Race 2 - eh, made a mistake on the 2nd lap, lost a lot of time and then caught up with March Hare. had a accident with him, and i felt i had to stop to let him get his position when it was just a racing accident. Then caught up with S.Moore and toke his place, then i finished 8th

I GOT SOME POINTS.
P.S S.Moore, i finished above you
Quote from GreyBull [CHA] :

Race 2 : 5th - Sank on 11th position after the start. Avoided the big one. Had to push hard because Moroz was just behind me during a long part of the race. Passed Collett because he was in trouble. Finally I finished 5th, first FXO, so that's a good result I assume.

You were just bit too fast for me mate, great racing from ya

Quote from Angel_ghost :I really cannot believe i run out of gas in last lap..

i checked in-pits that the estimated Fuel per Lap was 1.0% but it looks like it consumed 1.1%/Lap so, the 26% i went with weren't enough

Karma? Bad luck mate :/
Quote from Angel_ghost :I really cannot believe i run out of gas in last lap..

It said 1.0% for the rb4 too in the pits, but thats allways wrong. It was more like 1.2%-1.3% for me atleast.
That was a VERY VERY unexpected result for me.

In quali, I improved my PB by 0.62 seconds and qualified 10th. Race 1 was pretty uneventful and I finished 7th because of a crash in front and the timeout of de Souza (too bad, it could indeed have been a close race again ).

This put me on position 2 for race 2. As the polesitter was in a FXO, I was leading into T1 and the first 2 laps. Then, Marques, Ward and Virtanen passed me one by one. I didn't put up too much of a fight because I tried to save my tyres as best as I could and I knew they were faster than me anyway. It turned out that it was a good thing that I saved the tyres because this enabled me to push harder again once Jack McIntyre closed in on me. I think I did my 5 or 6 fastest laps all in the last 10 laps because I tried to stay in front of him. It worked but the race couldn't have been any longer, my tyres were dark brown. Marques unfortunately ran out of fuel 2 corners before the finish so I finished on the podium in a very unexpected 3rd position.

Was great fun.
Quote from 1993weeman :
I GOT SOME POINTS.
P.S S.Moore, i finished above you

Well I figured you deserved the points more than me today so I let you have it. We made several bits off contact today was crazy yet fun at the same time.

Must admitt though in the first race when I saw your teammate (Moroz I think it is) coming back on track with his momentom toward me from his accident in race one. I felt deja vu. But he missed me and took you out.

Yeah I saw you in my mirrors with three to go. I went through the first sector and had a quick glance in my mirrors to see were you were. It cost me as I out braked myself going off track and then allowing you to get passed. I would of defended that position like mad if I had not outbraked myself.
Will there be a stream dl?
should be on demand soon hopefully
When is "soon"?

Is it worth waiting for or should I just go to bed?
I dunno when Im not in charge of that, Im just saying what usually happens.
Quali: NOT LAST!!!

Sprint: I surprised myself. 1 sec from Moore at the finish. And because many drivers DCd, quit or whatever I got from 17th to 12th. Old understeery set burned the fronts. Just no grip at the front for the last couple of laps.

Feature: Tweaked the set a bit and it got a bit better but still understeery. Only exitement was the accident with MacDonald. Lost the rear (yes, with an understeery set. I'm just so great) in the downhill part after T1 and recovered and tried too hard to keep MacDonald behind and lost it again. At which time he hit my rear and I spun completely. Propably more my fault than his but he gave me my position back. After he passed me I got a bit of a pull from him and was gaining on Moore but the tyres gave up. Passed the cheapskate who didn't want to buy enough petrol on the back straight of the final lap and finished 10th.

Too bad I'm going to miss the next race. I was really looking forward to SO.
Could someone post replays please. I forgot to save em.
Quote from scotty2888 :Well I figured you deserved the points more than me today so I let you have it. We made several bits off contact today was crazy yet fun at the same time.

Must admitt though in the first race when I saw your teammate (Moroz I think it is) coming back on track with his momentom toward me from his accident in race one. I felt deja vu. But he missed me and took you out.

Yeah I saw you in my mirrors with three to go. I went through the first sector and had a quick glance in my mirrors to see were you were. It cost me as I out braked myself going off track and then allowing you to get passed. I would of defended that position like mad if I had not outbraked myself.

He ain't my teammate anymore, he just raced in the colors as it had the right numbers and stuff. But yes i thought you may have caught him, but its alright, it happens.

it was a real fun race, you made a few crazy moves but i wasn't that bothered by it. I still can't believe how much luck i got to get a point

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG