The online racing simulator
Quote from Wilko868 :Sprint race replay will be up as soon as I get the chance (in about an hour or so)

38 hours later..? :P
As Josh quoted, replay should have been here 37 hours ago, league seems disorganised, no race results, no replays, no on-demand stream after 5 rounds. Hope you guys can sort it out because if you won't put the effort in running it, i won't put any effort in driving either.
The on Demand has nothing to do with us , as for the race results , yea il speak with someone
NEWS: The OD is now up, sorry for the delay folks
Thanks, anyone got a link to it? Can't find it on the mogulus site..
Awesome, I already got used to the thought of not being able to see it.
Damn, i feel even worse about that crash now lol was in a good position Good stream lads, definately improved by the race.
How can you commentators get away with that. Hillarious comentary.

"And he has retired cause he is a wimp"

You cant say "Arse" in a comentary can you?

And then you kept having your own conversation that was nothing to do with the race. At one point it was a discusion about bread.

Then what about this really cracked me up.

"What if I had, I cant believe its not butter"

"Didn't it change its name?"

"What to, I cant believe it is butter?"

F******* Hillarious.
The discussion about bread and butter was with us in the chatbox watching it
Quote from scotty2888 :How can you commentators get away with that. Hillarious comentary.

"And he has retired cause he is a wimp"

You cant say "Arse" in a comentary can you?

And then you kept having your own conversation that was nothing to do with the race. At one point it was a discusion about bread.

Then what about this really cracked me up.

"What if I had, I cant believe its not butter"

"Didn't it change its name?"

"What to, I cant believe it is butter?"

F******* Hillarious.

TBH thats how comentarys should be , have some entertainment , ok maybe no the hes retired cos hes a wimp or arse , but random facts about things and a lil humour .
Quote from jwardy :TBH thats how comentarys should be , have some entertainment , ok maybe no the hes retired cos hes a wimp or arse , but random facts about things and a lil humour .

Dont get me wrong, I wasn't complaining. I agree with you, Comentary should be funny to listen to and have its own entertainment.
soo bbc where have you been , ger rid of martin b and get alan carr with Jeremy Clarkson
Quote from jwardy :soo bbc where have you been , ger rid of martin b and get alan carr with Jeremy Clarkson

Well no, Definatly not ALAN CARR, his voice is so irritating and ain't even funny. Clarkson would be alright and put in someone like Lee Evens Now that would be quite good..
Quote from 1993weeman :Well no, Definatly not ALAN CARR, his voice is so irritating and ain't even funny. Clarkson would be alright and put in someone like Lee Evens Now that would be quite good..

eddie izzard
Jimmy Carr instead of Alan Carr.

Can't beat jokes and commentary told with a monotonous voice.
Quote from jwardy :eddie izzard

Now that would be classic, i can just imagine it

Edit: also on commentators, has anyone listened to Eurosport commentators when they do Moto GP. They are hilarious.
Still no sprint race replay guys...
Quote from 1993weeman :Well no, Definatly not ALAN CARR, his voice is so irritating and ain't even funny. Clarkson would be alright and put in someone like Lee Evens Now that would be quite good..

Jeremy Clarkson
Lee Evans
Murry Walker

FOR AN EPIC WIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Quote from Fuse5 :Jimmy Carr instead of Alan Carr.

Can't beat jokes and commentary told with a monotonous voice.

I <3 his stuff
well in the mmc we will have entertainment , im comentator
Quote from Wilko868 :
Sprint race replay will be up as soon as I get the chance (in about an hour or so)

144 hours later...

E : Sorry for the double post, I only realised it now. But I really think you should do something now...
My sprint race replay is cut by a disconnect. I only have the last 2 laps on my PC. I am waiting to speak to Ben, but since the bugger decided to go to Nandos and get food poisoning, I haven't had the chance to talk to him.

Bear with me please
-
(jwardy) DELETED by jwardy

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG