The online racing simulator
Quote from 1993weeman :He ain't my teammate anymore, he just raced in the colors as it had the right numbers and stuff. But yes i thought you may have caught him, but its alright, it happens.

it was a real fun race, you made a few crazy moves but i wasn't that bothered by it. I still can't believe how much luck i got to get a point

Yeah sorry bout that. I couldn't get the car slowed down at turn three lap one race one I think it was when I went up the inside. I never do dangerous/crazy moves intentionally.

Was debating with myself wether or not to let you have the place back and try again to get round ya later.
Quote from scotty2888 :Yeah sorry bout that. I couldn't get the car slowed down at turn three lap one race one I think it was when I went up the inside. I never do dangerous/crazy moves intentionally.

Was debating with myself wether or not to let you have the place back and try again to get round ya later.

alright cool, it was no problem. I still got passed you in the end
YEah the first race final turn, stupid tyres wouldn't hold on for one more corner forcing me wide and letting you through. That contact was because I thought you had already passed and was going for your slipstream to try and regain the place. Sorry

Then race two, like I said saw you in my mirrors and ended up outbraking myself flying off the track.

But you a good racer and enjoy racing with you. Just remember who messed up to let you have the point.
Bloody hell, the only race I miss, and thats the one full of action.... Regarding the back of the field race etiquette and race craft, I'm sure Chris and Ben will be able to conclude something. (I'm not saying all drivers drive badly at the back, but it's usually the one or two hairy moments that ruin quite a few drivers races.)
next week , Crumpets or pizza toping
Still no sign of the broadcast on-demand. I just hope that you didn't forget to save it again. :/
I think they were waiting for someone to add it to the on demand list - I'm guessing it was Yannicks job. (sorry if it isn't your job yannick!)
Yeah, I would like to see it too. Also Does anyone have Replays of the races please. Thanks.
When I come home from werk in 3 and a half hours I want to watch the broadcast on-demand!!! Heads will be rolling if it isn't there.
Crap I'm still without internet access since my timeout on race 1, posting this from work.

Anyway from what I remember I was happy with my qualify time, even though it put on the slower half of the field - and behind that damn German. :P

First laps of the race 1 were tough, trying to defend my position from EliteAti. At some point before the chicane I looked in the mirror and VoiD was behind me, he seemed not close enough so I took the normal line. Then my car was hit. Not sure what happened, still didn't see the replay. If it was my fault, sorry.

That incident put Zeug behind me and well... anyone can pass me, but not him! Started to drive on a much better pace, and was even catching the guys ahead of me (angel_ghost and jwardy, I think). Then I timed out.

Left the room, couldn't be bothered to fight with the router for another disappointment on the second race.
Quote from mcintyrej :I think they were waiting for someone to add it to the on demand list - I'm guessing it was Yannicks job. (sorry if it isn't your job yannick!)

I believe it's K.Burns' job as Yannick is away this week. Don't know why it isn't up yet. I just hope the recording of the race actually exists. Unfortunately my mogulus account doesn't let me alter the channel in virtually any way or I would check it out myself.

Would be very disappointing if we didn't get to see it on demand, some very exciting stuff going on during the races. I apologise for the slowness of the process, but i'm hoping it will be up soon.
Quote from scotty2888 :Could someone post replays please. I forgot to save em.

I already uploaded the qualyfing replay and the feature race replay here but I forgot to save the sprint race replay.

Quote from jwardy :
on another note , good races all , im speachless tbh its my first league win

After so much races... You deserved it mate.

Quote from jaws99 : I just hope the recording of the race actually exists. .

It was recorded, as there was a red square on the left bottom of the stream. I'm sure of that.
Does no-one have he sprint race replay?
Quote from zeugnimod :When I come home from werk in 3 and a half hours I want to watch the broadcast on-demand!!! Heads will be rolling if it isn't there.

:gnasher:

But seriously if the broadcast again wasn't saved it will be pretty disappointing. This is the 5th event (including the test event) and I reminded you 3 times to save it. :/
Quote from GreyBull [CHA] :I already uploaded the qualyfing replay and the feature race replay here but I forgot to save the sprint race replay.

I want the actual race replays not the stats/results.
Quote from scotty2888 :I want the actual race replays not the stats/results.

look on the right of the site :monkey:
Quote from EliteAti :look on the right of the site :monkey:

Alright calm down monkey boy.

Thank you greybull, Still missing the sprint race replay though.
No replay of sprint race then and no on-demand stream...
I'm waiting on info from the46 regarding the OD stream.

Sprint race replay will be up as soon as I get the chance (in about an hour or so)
-
(zeugnimod) DELETED by zeugnimod
I downloaded the feature race but after 1min 57 I think it is of the replay it cuts straight back to the start saying an error has occured. It does that every time.
Quote from scotty2888 :I downloaded the feature race but after 1min 57 I think it is of the replay it cuts straight back to the start saying an error has occured. It does that every time.

Are you using Z10? I remember having a problem with a hotlap replay when I was using Z10 to play it.
For starters I havnt a clue what z10 is?

Secondly I downloaded it and then played it in LFS replay.
Come on lads, wheres the replay and stream demand?
Quote from pearcy_2k7 :Come on lads, wheres the replay and stream demand?

As i've already said mate, Chris has tried contacting Kev on numerous occasions but got no response so far. I'm really frustrated about this myself as I was looking forward to watching it and the same stupid mistake seems to happen at each round.

Tbh I don't even know if it's saved or not, as we can't get acces into the mogulus channel :S Maybe we need to sort something out for the next round...

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG