The online racing simulator
Grip Driver must pay up
(231 posts, started )

Poll : Should he pay up?

Yes
No
Quote from GrIp DrIvEr :are you guys serious? Do you still believe in the tooth fairy, too?

Hey let my aunt out of your bussiness.
No the tooth fairy isn't real. Yet despite that rather large flaw I still found a bit of money under my pillow when my milk-teeth came out.

So if a nonexisting being can honour an unwritten agreement, then so should you.
-
(speedway) DELETED by speedway
well, unless the tooth fairy exists, I'm not paying up. If it even did exist, I still wouldn't pay up. Get the money from someone else, not me.
You should pay, tbh... Don't say something if you can't act accordingly!
Quote from Jakg :Do you even know what that means?

did he know what sarcasm means?
or to put is simpler... is he an american teenager?
Hey man if you wont pay somone will report you to Devs and you will lose your license and .....
Quote from oldnavy :Hey man if you wont pay somone will report you to Devs and you will lose your license and .....

you know you stoll the name you have on here from a major clothing company.
Quote from GrIp DrIvEr :No I didn't. I need to have legal rights to actually carry out the bet, it is illegal in some cases to even bet on the internet like this, I am not over 18, and it needs to be somehow approved, in my case, the US government. Also, you have no right whatsoever to take money from me, and I also have no idea where you even live.

I'll give someone $1000 if they can find out where Grip Driver lives!
The tooth fairy is real. It is real in the minds of millions of 4-5-6 year olds around the world.

Girp Driver lives around the Denver, Co area.

That's $2000 I have coming to me now
I doubt you will get the extra 1000 as this (shown below) was obviously a joke. The difference is that Grip drivers was quite serious

Quote from UncleBenny :I'll give someone $1000 if they can find out where Grip Driver lives!

Quote from UncleBenny :I'll give someone $1000 if they can find out where Grip Driver lives!

Western Springs, Chicago, US.

edit: Or near Gurnee, IL, US.
Quote from mrodgers :The tooth fairy is real. It is real in the minds of millions of 4-5-6 year olds around the world.

OK just send me your bank account details, social security #, etc and I'll get that right over to you.
Quote from UncleBenny :OK just send me your bank account details, social security #, etc and I'll get that right over to you.

Goooooooood afternoon sir !
I'd say pay. I'd want my monies if someone lost a bet !
This is just cruel joke. When the joke ain't fun anymore it's getting both borring and kind of offending at the same time

So well, he did screw it up big time, maybe he should be more clear that it was meant as a joke. On the other hand I don't see the reason why this topic actually got to live, consider it's somewhat filled with offending meterial.

Get over it? Move along?
/me is :chairfall
Quote from mrodgers :The tooth fairy is real. It is real in the minds of millions of 4-5-6 year olds around the world.

wrong! more like $0. also, it's Grip, not Girp.
yOu MEaN gRiP dRIVeR?
Quote from S14 DRIFT :yOu MEaN gRiP dRIVeR?

haha! thats a funny way to put it. A song is ringing through my head right now. The chorus goes like this:

Take a look at the world around you.
Can you see the desperation?

The World Around You - Papa Roach.

Also S14, you are just sittin back and watching the flame war, aren't you?
Yup, I am.. it's rather comical.
Quote from Bose321 :I bet you're secretly scared, and think you'll get sued

What are you on about? He will get sued.
This thread is just epic..

Grip Driver must pay up
(231 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG