The online racing simulator
Grip Driver must pay up
(231 posts, started )

Poll : Should he pay up?

Yes
No
Grip Driver must pay up
He lost a bet on whether anyone would be able to find the photo location of a car advert. He lost. Should he pay or not?

Quote from GrIp DrIvEr :i would give anyone $1000 if they guessed exactly where this picture was taken and gets it right.

Quote from mrodgers :How do you plan on the $1000 payoff? I won't accept a personal check. A money order would work quite well. I can send you my mailing address.

The for sale ad

Reverse phone number lookup

Thank you for the $1000. Please PM me for mailing address.

Of course he should pay, a forum post is a legally binding document.
Agreed, take it to the courts if he doesnt
He said he would. So he should.

Beeeeeeyatch.
#5 - STF
Whats this stuff about? He needs to pay money, because he told that he will pay in this forum? Did he gave a signature for this? No ... pointless discussion for or im really getting something wrong?
Quote from hazaky :Whats this stuff about? He needs to pay money, because he told that he will pay in this forum? Did he gave a signature for this? No ... pointless discussion for or im really getting something wrong?

According to 26 people, you're getting something wrong.
Quote from hrtburnout :According to 26 people, you're getting something wrong.

I guess so, any link or something what i should see?

I dont know whats this about, thatswhy.
#9 - STF
Didn`t you read the first post?
It all started with this :P.
Is it my fault now? :scared:
Ooh, myea ... i gotta agree because maybe people took this seriously? Maybe they didnt go to work just to find this out (the information) and they maybe lost hes job for that. Its just logical thinking so ... yes, he should pay. Vote for +1

Edit: I will make a skin for guy who knows ... where this smiley is being used? What forum, most known forum for u. >>
He did say 'exactly' where the photos were taken. From that I'd assume he meant street and house number. Coral Springs is a bit general
Asking house number, that would be too much - so i guess not.
Let him buy a S2 license first.
If he hurries before the rates change, I'll let him by with $964.45 (24 GBP=$35.55 USD)
Quote from mrodgers :If he hurries before the rates change, I'll let him by with $964.45 (24 GBP=$35.55 USD)

What a kind and generous person you are.
54-4, he should start running..

lol
Quote from chavm481 :54-4, he should start running..

lol

He's already far away,he didn't talk since he lost his bet.I don't think he'll talk with his account any soon.
He will pay.

#20 - JJ72
Quote from CobraDrifter :He's already far away,he didn't talk since he lost his bet.I don't think he'll talk with his account any soon.

Someone saw him in Brazil just last night.
Quote from JJ72 :Someone saw him in Brazil just last night.

i heard that he spent the 1000$ and went illegaly to mexico
WHAT!!!! I was kidding!!!!! man someone is a retard!!!!! What is your problem!!!!!! You guys don't understand some Americans... it's called SARCASM. Check it out...

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/sarcasm

Also, why would I give $1000 away?
Quote from GrIp DrIvEr :WHAT!!!! I was kidding!!!!! man someone is a retard!!!!! What is your problem!!!!!! You guys don't understand some Americans... it's called SARCASM. Check it out...

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/sarcasm

Also, why would I give $1000 away?

It was SARCASM?
If it was... how would you post a sarcasm with a broken sarcasm detector?
Quote from el pibe :i heard that he spent the 1000$ and went illegaly to mexico

for a swine flu?

E: and yeah, Grip driver, better pay
Quote from Shadowww :It was SARCASM?
If it was... how would you post a sarcasm with a broken sarcasm detector?

Oh, a SARCASM detector, thats a REALLY useful invention!....

/gotta love the Simpsons...

Grip Driver must pay up
(231 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG