The online racing simulator

Poll : Do you want to join this competition? (easier for to have a poll)

Closed since :
S2 user(s) : Yes
Maybe (please give a comment in the thread if you then join)
Demo user(s) : Yes
Skin competition! Make a skinpack and win a lisence!
Edit : last one.

Darn, managed to deleted all text, neverthless - The competition is now closing, you have to send your skins to me withint 17.00GMT+1 to be able to join the competition.

One skin pack, the best ones are put in a poll, and it's up to forum to deside who's the winner. So far two have delivered a contribution, if there are not any more people joining I will anounche these two and they will get their lisence.

There will be two S2 lisence total, the first said cash price has been desided to beeing changed to lisence price, to benefit the community better.
That's really good "competition"

Good luck everyone and kudos to you TVE
Sounds good, good luck to every demo'ers :P
Ive had this idea in my mind for pretty long time. But, i dont even have money to buy smoke
S2 people are allowed to enter aswell, but the price to be won by those are 3 euros. Sorry that it ain't higher, maybe I'll do a 2th competition later after this one, with a pure cash price on 24 bucks or something.

Edit, screw it, I raise the price to 6 Euro's to the best S2 contributer / skin pack maker. That is 12 000 high res skins, or other services from LFSW.
For every euro you pay on LFSWORLD you get 2000 high res skin download. Minimum payment on LFSW is 3 euros. 6 Euros will let you, if you want of course, invest in a total of 12 000 high res skins. There are other features or things you can use these on, like SMS warnings when patch is out and such.

But those 6 euro's are free to be used as you self want, what the demo uses his lisence for / the S2 user uses his money on isn't my buisness.
That's a nice initiative TVE!

An S2 license is a good prize for a skinpack... and a skinpack is a good value for an S2 license.
Read first post, changed the rules completely! ;D
whoopsie, didn't read carefully and thought, the poll asked if the contest should be demo only or include S2 users... so disregard my vote
Quote from ColeusRattus :whoopsie, didn't read carefully and thought, the poll asked if the contest should be demo only or include S2 users... so disregard my vote

Not anymore, read first post
Hope that people join tihs so we can get a real competition here. There is nothing as a bad skin, and I will try giving my imput on all the thing posted here. Good luck!
Quote from The Very End :Not anymore, read first post
Hope that people join tihs so we can get a real competition here. There is nothing as a bad skin, and I will try giving my imput on all the thing posted here. Good luck!

A skin pack? Sounds good, I'm in. I'll give it a shot. How do you feel about carbon fiber? Also, I can only do skinning in paint, so I think I could do a few skin copies from other skins if that's okay.
Quote from GrIp DrIvEr :A skin pack? Sounds good, I'm in. I'll give it a shot. How do you feel about carbon fiber? Also, I can only do skinning in paint, so I think I could do a few skin copies from other skins if that's okay.

He loves carbon fiber. Go for it. I would also recommend making drift skins. That might increase the chances of you winning. Good luck.
Don't listen on Kalev I am actually NOT a fan of drift skin. I am more in a racing - style / improvised skin style. Something that resembles me. The ones that get skins that resembles me and my driving style the most with get big ++++ in my back, and bigger chances to reach the final.

I don't like carboon hoods

Take a look in the skin folder for the templates for the skins. The best thing is to do this in photoshop.
But again, you want to know a secret? - I have never myself done a skin

This link : http://www.pedal2metal.com/p2m/lfs_s2_tutorial_car_skin.htm gives some short but good advices how to skin.

Good competition, remember - give it your best shot. The more work you do on it, the more chance you get to be nominated by the quality of the skin. Remember to try to follow your set theme on all skins, this also makes the progress easier for yourselfe.
Spoilsport.
#16 - th84
If you want to win I would be sure that there is lots of pink in the skin. That is his favorite color. Also, be sure to include rainbows as much as possible.
I'll try to find up something, but I'm not sure I can finished coz of work and karting xD
But I'll give it a try Sir.
Quote from th84 :If you want to win I would be sure that there is lots of pink in the skin. That is his favorite color. Also, be sure to include rainbows as much as possible.

or I could not do that, go for something cool, and go for the gold, a license!
Quote from go_carter :I'll try to find up something, but I'm not sure I can finished coz of work and karting xD
But I'll give it a try Sir.

Good to hear, keep us updated and make some cool stuff for me hehe In the end it can get ya 30 euros or a extra lisence.

Quote from GrIp DrIvEr :or I could not do that, go for something cool, and go for the gold, a license!

+1
Wait, what? Pink isn't cool?!?!
I would enter this competition to win the licence . The only trouble is I have terrible Photoshop skills .

Remember, it's skin pack for all the cars, just so you remember that.
The best one in S2 class can chose for himself if he want 30 EURO by paybal, or a S2 lisence (code).

You now have time to 21th may to make a skin pack. Feel free to post pictures in this thread, or hold it secretly and then just PM it to me =)

Be orginal, make me something wild, beautifull, random, or anything that really just looks cool.

Don't sign up if you are not sure, sign up if you are going to COMPETE in the competition

Good luck, and thanks lads!
Then I can transfer the money directly to your bank account from my netbank. If you don't have an account ask your parrents if they got something I can transfer them on.

Or best, if the money is a problem maybe the lisence is a better choise? Else paypal is pretty easy to set up, it's secure and easy aswell.

You'll find something that suits, if you win we'll find an agreement, even if that means I have to send them by mail to you. If I promiss you a reward, I tend to hold it. This competition is for fun, and because I basically need some skins I can use online.

I hope to get a lot of contributions, but we need more demo competens now, almost no one signed up for it. It's 1 and the other signed wrong lol.
Actually I wonder how this competitions going to look like.
I mean i expect pretty common stuff, like tons of sport layers, sponsor ads, carbon parts and probably images from web.
Its not like I am say its something bad i mean thats whats ppl like and sport cars suppose to look like and stuff, in the other hand cash can be a quite good motivator

Also have few a questions just to make its clear.
Is stuff that not really suit for online still accepted.
"ground theme" so whats ground theme mean i mean is it something like save our mother earth or something my english is lam3
And the main question if I understand you correct are you wanna skin that looks the same on all cars
I mean you have to skin all cars in game but with same skin?

And dude
Quote from th84 :If you want to win I would be sure that there is lots of pink in the skin. That is his favorite color. Also, be sure to include rainbows as much as possible.

Quote from GrIp DrIvEr :or I could not do that, go for something cool, and go for the gold, a license!

pink is totally cool at least if its not gonna be to just plain pink.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG