The online racing simulator

Poll : Do you want to join this competition? (easier for to have a poll)

Closed since :
S2 user(s) : Yes
Maybe (please give a comment in the thread if you then join)
Demo user(s) : Yes
XRG, XRT and BF1, hope you like it was alot of work.

ps. i'm not to shure about the rear wing of the bf1 what do you think?

EDIT: added images
I like those, a little adds wouldn't hurt, but just some small ones down with the wheels
The rear spoiler is a hard nut tho.. not sure how that would work out, tried it just grey or does that mess up the theme?
Either way, looking good.
you mean adds for the BF1? and i'll try the spoiler in grey
For all the cars, not some big ass add, just some small qute one on the skin
Something like this?
Yeah that looks better.

Some points tho, the 88 number on the top of the car does not suit very good. Either does it need to have the "box" around the number, same as back on the wing, or maybe better to not have a number there at all?

The add on the front wing is exelent, aswell that the colors are good alligned on the skin.
Maybe try adding some very small adds on the bottom sides of the car? On the outside wing on the side of the car, at the bottom of those add some 2-3 adds.

Either than that, good.

And for you others, where are you? 41 signed up S2 users, and a couple demo users have showed their work, come on, don't want lisence?
Edit : How would the skin look if you chosed black color instead of the grey color?
IKke5165

Is doing a great job on those skins.
But the bad thing is that Ikke is I thought an brit with s2'er with a demo account?
Hmm, well if he is he just enters the S2 competetors then. Then he can chose if he want a lisence or a money price to win. I have not seen much competetors in the S2 league yet, so so far he's in a good situation regardless of where he signs up on
Ah, I see. Either way, then I count Grigg as the competetor, even if he's posting from demo acount. Problem solved
Griggs was helping me with the skins but his pc crashed and now i'm finishing it alone, also check http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?p=1159024#post1159024 were the ID are checked out . I IKke5165 am participating and griggs is not.

EDIT: you could always PM the voucher to me (IKke5165) to make sure this account would get it no matter of the owner.
No need mate, I am not police either, I trust you
And the fbm, i'll change the BF1 later .

@The Very End: thanks, saves me alot of trouble.
Looks very good!

Two things, is it possible to have more black color? Like 50/50 grey/black, if you understand?
I upload a picture of where it's suitable for adds aswell... inc...done :
Attached images
FBM_The_Very_End.JPG
So black between the lines but not on the red?
XRR, I will add the adds later.

EDIT: second screenshot.
In what resolution are you making these skins?
And the logo at the front seems to be badly placed.
All the skins are in 2048*2048, and the misplaced add is one of the adds that I still have to place (correct )
And the FXO
Quote from IKke5165 :So black between the lines but not on the red?

Yeah So mainly most black/red and some grey.
The other skins you have posted looks great too, but how does they look if you make the front wing and bottom of the car black instead of grey? Just curious really, looks good.
emo colors white-blue-orange ftw

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG