The online racing simulator
What about me ? I have updated my picture with permission from Joe . Give me suggestions! By the way, is my edit any good?

EDIT: See V3 - I think .
Attached images
LFSPhotomode36V2.jpg
LFSPhotomode36V2Preview.jpg
Quote from shaun463 :What about me ? I have updated my picture with permission from Joe . Give me suggestions! By the way, is my edit any good?

Tbh it is better, but the headlights could be abit darker and less of the orange/yellow colour, and as i said before change the field of view as its way to high
Quote from andRo. :That's hooot...Now I might give my vote to hades, if JO53PHS won't add something new or make the picture even better than it is!

Improvements are coming
I did a little more editting and this popped up . Tell me if it has any more faults!
Attached images
LFSPhotomode36V3.jpg
LFSPhotomode36V3Preview.jpg
Final Entry
Final Entry

EDIT: DOH! Forgot to put WRC logo well, is it acceptable anyway? just wanted to make another dark picture
You don't need a WRC logo
Note: All in this pic is made from scratch. I never use external images. Exception: WRC Logo.

Final Entry

More size

Full resolution
Quote from Lynce :Note: All in this pic is made from scratch. I never use external images. Exception: WRC Logo.

Final Entry

More size

Full resolution

Ok, No chance of winning now, you have won already Amazing edit.. looks so real...
OMG! ANOTHER AMAZING EDIT! OK, now my vote goes to Lynce. There are some things that look weird, but overall it is really nice.
Quote from Lynce :Note: All in this pic is made from scratch. I never use external images. Exception: WRC Logo.

Where is the co-driver?

Except that, amazing work !!

Final Entry

Ladies'n'gentlemen, we have a winner!:thumb3d:
Out of curiosity, do you have any tutorials on how you do these awesome photoshoppings?
ROFLAGE!! Yeah I think Lynce managed to show up at the correct time. Awesome work Bro!

Well at least if he is the winner, he will select a good theme for the next 2 weeks!
does the voting come this weekend? if does, i might not make it. but im planning to do a better water that lynce, yes, im aiming a bit too high maybe but we'll see
edit:just realized how hard can this be. cheers for u lynce, im not gonna make it to the voting i quess. my entry will take couple of nights to finish
Quote from macsy :Ladies'n'gentlemen, we have a winner!:thumb3d:
Out of curiosity, do you have any tutorials on how you do these awesome photoshoppings?

No, I haven't. Sorry.

I took a little time to make this pic. Maybe with more time...

This is my inspiration:

My inspiration is this pic

@battery. Good luck. Hope to see an amazing pic from you and we can make a nice competition.

Edit. Last optimization:

A little improvement.
!!!! :d
Nighttime/ rainy rallycross race... rb4's drifting on the pavement before making there move onto the dirt.

Its my first edit ever so comments/suggestions welcome.
Attached images
LLMdriftnight2.jpg
Post it really early on Saturday, Joe might let you in .
Quote from Lynce :No, I haven't. Sorry.

I took a little time to make this pic. Maybe with more time...

This is my inspiration:

My inspiration is this pic

@battery. Good luck. Hope to see an amazing pic from you and we can make a nice competition.

Edit. Last optimization:

A little improvement.

thanks i hope so too, just if i can make it tho. really alot of work needed in this. im taking a pic with a little less water, hope this comes out good. pic im trying to do if anyone interested http://lh3.ggpht.com/_4MUm-3Kv ... Phil_Walter_Folio_002.jpg
Quote from shaun463 :Post it really early on Saturday, Joe might let you in .

What do you mean?
Quote from batteryy :thanks i hope so too, just if i can make it tho. really alot of work needed in this. im taking a pic with a little less water, hope this comes out good. pic im trying to do if anyone interested http://lh3.ggpht.com/_4MUm-3Kv ... Phil_Walter_Folio_002.jpg

Try to make it from scratch as I did. Is more genuine. you will go to make more professional edits.

The link, don't work.
^^ I'm guessing you applied some noise, adjusted the levels and did some motion blur for the splash directly below the front bumper?

... obviously it's much complicated than that. Stunning work.
Quote from Lynce :Try to make it from scratch as I did. Is more genuine. you will go to make more professional edits.

The link, don't work.

yeah that what i was thinking. it would be kinda unfair if id copy paste. oh and heres the pic
I was talking to batteryy, sorry! I mean't that if you post you picture early on Saturday then Joseph might accept it .
Quote from shaun463 :I was talking to batteryy, sorry! I mean't that if you post you picture early on Saturday then Joseph might accept it .

well see if i can make it, this really requires alot of work. i havent even had time to start the pic yet.ive tried things but not have started the final, still fiquring ways to make that water look rl.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG