The online racing simulator
Is Lady Gaga a man?
(392 posts, started )

It's a ****ing woman you bunch of ******.
Quote from S14 DRIFT :...

Oh, yes, that's very probable, however the simple fact that it's arguable makes it quite funny. When we can have multiple pages topics arguing about somebody's alleged gender, it's obvious that we're right to ask ourselves questions! ^^

On a close subject, as much as I prone respect and the freedom of doing whatever you want with your life, I can't call shemales interesting in the slightest. To make it simple, the first thing that comes to my mind about shemales is that they're seriously effed up. We could call everything we find effed up interesting, but it doesn't change the fact that calling it interesting isn't enough. It's like looking at it with only a scientific, sociological or psychological point of view, but only that. It's feels like taking the emotion completely out of the subject. For instance, I doubt anybody's first thought about shemales would be: "Hum, well, I can quite easily understand the psychological process involved in this person's gender reasignment. It's obvious a trauma in the early stages of his (her? how do you refer to shemales? I guess it depands which way they go around) life caused him to be uncomfortable with his gender, and thus decide to change his life around to fit his intrinsic moods.

I just call it effed up.

By the way, I'm not aiming any of this at Gaga, I don't believe for a second she's a bloke, or even a shemale. I just find the fact that you guys are truly doubting her gender quite interesting
omg......

Just why?

You guys are disrespectful.. for the love of god... ITS A GODDAMN WOMAN!
Quote from boosterfire :Oh, yes, that's very probable, however the simple fact that it's arguable makes it quite funny. When we can have multiple pages topics arguing about somebody's alleged gender, it's obvious that we're right to ask ourselves questions! ^^

No, it's because most people on here are immature morons..
Quote from S14 DRIFT :No, it's because most people on here are immature morons..

That's possible, but I believe there are a some people here who truly believe Lady Gaga's a man, or at least not a woman. Agreed, though, that most people are just making fun of the situation.
Quote from boosterfire :That's possible, but I believe there are a some people here who truly believe Lady Gaga's a man, or at least not a woman. Agreed, though, that most people are just making fun of the situation.

They don't believe it. They just bandwagon and copy some other moron, thus making them bigger morons. Process repeats..
Quote from S14 DRIFT :They don't believe it. They just bandwagon and copy some other moron, thus making them bigger morons. Process repeats..

But who's at the top of the ladder (or pyramid) of the moronness? There has to be some kind of moron king. Or maybe he is master ruler moron of the universe? Surely, nobody has got over 9000 on the scale of the moronosity? Allegedly that is impossible!

God, I've fallen into the trap of posting every two minutes! I've become the very thing I hated, I'm one step away from becoming a moron!

Damnit!!!1111oneoneleven
Quote from mookie427 :wonder how long it'll be before s/he masters the art of auto-fellatio?

Is that something to do with cars?
Quote :I just call it effed up.

Show me one person over 30 who claims not to be effed up, i'll show you a liar.
Quote from S14 DRIFT :Dude, you can see her ****ing ***** in one of the photos posted earlier.

Do you have a girlfriend? Does she have a Dick?

... Whys that ... Dick with big D ... like its important or its somebodys name Anyways, she is a she and end of story. Same thing when emo ppl grow themselves a 2 metre long haircut and then look that they have a penis or not. Its just retarded what kinda chat we see in this thread.
who the **** let the serious police in here?

I've only ever seen this topic as something hilariously fun and lighthearted, I couldn't give a stuff if she was indeed a man.
Quote from Becky Rose :Show me one person over 30 who claims not to be effed up, i'll show you a liar.

That suggests that everybody over 30 secretly (unconsciously?) acknowledges the fact that he or she is effed up? Surely you could not call that person a liar if he only knows he's effed up very deep within himself, but hasn't ever accepted that fact, or even thought about it. I obviously can't talk for others, especially on a personal level, but I don't think I'm effed up.

Or maybe I am, in my own way, and that it is what you mean. We all have behaviors unique to ourselves, and unconsciously, I think most people redoubt those behaviors being discovered by their peers, however unimportant they may be. For instance, just a weird habit can make somebody paranoid about not being like the rest of the pack. Some of us have a tendency to claim to cherish being unique, but deep down, I suspect a lot of people want nothing else than to be just another blur in the pack (didn't want to use individual, seemed like the opposite of what I meant). In that optic, maybe people call themselves effed up, yes.

e: I'll even give you an example. I, for one, quite like to surf the web, and especially forums. I've virtually learned most of what I know about the
English language over the internet, but even today, English not being my first language, I consistently fear to misunderstand other people's posts. I don't call myself effed up for that, because I know it's completely dumb, and that 99.9% of the time, when I actually take the time to read something, I'll understand the meaning of it. I guess that makes me somehow paranoid (slightly), and that maybe I unconsciously define myself as effed up!
Ooh, does GaGa have kids? I havnt heard anything about this - i belive that she doesnt have because shes pretty young as ive heard. But, if she had any - that would explain alot
I'm effed up and I'm only 18.

Quote from hazaky :But, if she had any - that would explain alot

How would that explain anything? Unless she filmed the birth of the child and you saw it coming out of her, it wouldn't explain anything.
Quote from wheel4hummer :I'm effed up and I'm only 18.

How would that explain anything? Unless she filmed the birth of the child and you saw it coming out of her, it wouldn't explain anything.

Maybe she's like Cartman's mom?
Oh my god, what has happend to this thread.
Everyone chill the fu*k down and go wank yourselfe and STFU!
yeah do what TVE says
And I thought America was a racist,sexist bunch of swines. she is a **ing woman case closed. 1 picture and many dumb ass opinions doesn't make the situation any better. Although it's a free speech to say whatever we like but putting fake controversies and rumors is just lame. Look at all the popular pop/rock...etc stars for instance; papparazzis everywhere. And yes gay pics are just a few posts away
There's all this talk of gay pictures, so I thought i'd move things along to them already.

Now, I didnt actually know what a gay picture is

so here's the best I could come up with

It's me. I'm gay. So it's a gay picture.

I also get called stuff like shemale from time to time too, the response to which, is suck my Cardiff.
"Suck my cardiff" ROFL

I think its safe to say, that anyone REALLY debating whether she is a man or woman (i dont mean the silly jabs, i mean the people who REALLY think she is a male/shemale/whatever) are just immature people, who are yet to come into contact with a woman, let alone discover the "aspects" of one, if you know what i mean. I've kind of gave up with this discussion now though. Sure, its ok having a poke and fun but its getting out of control of how some people are getting dedicated to thinking she is a man or shemale, or to try and prove that point. She's a woman people.

@ Becky. Without sounding like im trying to make a move (which i know would fail in a most spectacular way), you are genuinely a pretty woman. Lookout though! Soon people will start thinking you have a penis, purely because your a woman! Or at least thats what some peoples perspective of a woman seems to be.
Quote from S14 DRIFT :...

yes

****ing bunch of lunatic *************************************** K its a WOMAN!
Quote from boosterfire :Oh, yes, that's very probable, however the simple fact that it's arguable makes it quite funny.

yeah im sure shes laughing her alleged nuts off
Quote from Becky Rose :There's all this talk of gay pictures, so I thought i'd move things along to them already.

Now, I didnt actually know what a gay picture is

so here's the best I could come up with

It's me. I'm gay. So it's a gay picture.

I also get called stuff like shemale from time to time too, the response to which, is suck my Cardiff.

Pfft, nothing is a "gay" picture. Your gay, that's ok (sounds good too). Personally I don't get it why all this bashing. I just had a laugh and made silly remarks, but for you other going on with offending and rude posts - it's tasteless.

I don't care if she is shemale or not, I be honest with ya and I think shes a damn sexy lade or not, this Lady Gaga thinfy. If that makes me gay, well too bad, guess I am gay then if I like her

Is Lady Gaga a man?
(392 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG