The online racing simulator
Is Lady Gaga a man?
(392 posts, started )
Nah, just British.

It wouldn't suprise me, this thread should be interesting when the people who thought she was attractive turn up and have to reattach Zeugs penis.
lol she's American DWB, what are you implying????
yes.
Quote from DeadWolfBones :Nah, just British.

Ahahahah. Go get a clue.

Imo, it varys. She's got a really nice ass, and a hot body. In some shots, her face can look very womanly and lovely....in some she looks like a pitbulls arse.
I don't like her anyways, wouldn't mind if she's a transformer...
Po po po Poop!!!
I might get banned for this....

Im not even gonna bother mentioning the crap i had to go through in google to find a pic. Either way, it was worth it. That ass is gorgeous! What i would do to that....

*edit* Removed the link. The first time you click it, it takes you to naughty images....
LoL delete that site dude we believe you xD
#9 - JJ72
Quote from Nathan_French_14 :I might get banned for this....

*drools*

Im not even gonna bother mentioning the crap i had to go through in google to find a pic. Either way, it was worth it. That ass is gorgeous! What i would do to that....

That's horrid.

As if the ass is stuck on without any coherence with the rest of the body, I say a ricer's ass!
Ricer ass! HAHAHAH

I've heard it all now!
Crappy music and there are better looking girls out there in your neighborhood. Why even care about it?
Quote from Nathan_French_14 :I might get banned for this....

*drools*

Add 'page/13/' to the end of that link, and go to the second entry down...Sebastian?
Just ask danthebangerboy
Well, I don't think Lady Gaga is a man. If she was, who cares.. she has a few decent songs. I think most of y'all should stop being tools to the media..

And thankyou Nathan, I just jizzed in my pants.

S3ANPukekoh3, if you think that in the bubble picture is a penis, then you have a VERY poor understanding of both the Male, AND the Female body..

Lady Gaga on the right a few years ago. Looks like a laaaaady to me.
Quote :I pretty sure in one of the pictures you can see the male, lower side... Genitals (the bubble dress one)...

It is not up to you to judge her gender. It's for her to judge it and live her life accordingly

How you identify with yourself is entirely a personal thing.

If you are one of those people who are lucky enough to have a gender identity that matches your genitalea then woop woop you, but why do you need to judge other people on the same criterea? We are all born different and some people are gender incongruent, meening their sexual identity does not match their body. You would say the body has precedent over the mind?

That would be a harmful position to take, is medically wrong, ethically wrong, and scientifically innacurate.

As for Lady Gaga: She appears to be presenting as female, the word "lady" in her name is the giveaway. I'd go with lady until she tells you otherwise.
#16 - STF
Some say.. "she" is carting around a sausage in "her" dungarees.
Some say.. "she" is the female version of Michael Jackson.
Others say.. "she" doesn`t squat to pee.

All we know is "she" calls herself Lady Gaga.

About the gender.. That`s the most guarded secret in the history of show biz..

I`m one of those guys who prefer women with no make-up. All her make up kind of turns me off completely.
But then again, without all that make up she looks like a zombie, so you got my opinion. I wouldn`t touch her.. unless.. she was facing the other way .

Quote from Töki (HUN) :Just ask danthebangerboy

. (no offence mate)
Quote from STF :Some say.. "she" is carting around a sausage in "her" dungarees.
Some say.. "she" is the female version of Michael Jackson.
Others say.. "she" doesn`t squat to pee.

All we know is "she" calls herself Lady Gaga.

About the gender.. That`s the most guarded secret in the history of show biz..

I`m one of those guys who prefer women with no make-up. All her make up kind of turns me off completely.
But then again, without all that make up she looks like a zombie, so you got my opinion. I wouldn`t touch her.. unless.. she was facing the other way .

. (no offence mate)

+1..or actually +1/2. women needs some makeup, not overdone like her/his...
OY! how DARE you disrespect my lady!?!?!
#21 - Byku
IT'S A TRAP!?:sadbanana
Well no wonder I never found her that attractive.

Or at least I get very annoyed every time I hear the Pokerface song / see the music video.
Poker face? More like MANFACE!
Thanks guys. The Bad Jokes thread didn't give me enough incentive to figure out who Lady Gaga was. Now after googling a little to figure it out, I understand the "Poke her face" joke.

How on earth anyone makes any money with music like that is beyond me.

Is Lady Gaga a man?
(392 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG