The online racing simulator
Is Lady Gaga a man?
(392 posts, started )
Quote from sam93 :I haven't even bothered scanning through the thread, thats why.

Who really cares though? She is a dog anyway. What difference is it going to make to us?

It's like coming into a pub and chiming in late, "oh guys I've already seen the game, Rooney scored 10 goals." then all the guys in there just facepalm.
Quote from -NightFly- :i'm pretty sure she's a human.

She's an absolute dog. In other words. Bloody ugly.
Quote from danthebangerboy :Oh no you didn't, im still here lol, and i fully believe she is 100% woman, despite any rumours.

Now that's a fan!
Quote from Stiggie :Now that's a fan!

well...there's many high quality pictures that prove he's a lady and one video with very low quality(not possible to tell what that thing is, could be even lighteffect since it's pretty impossible to tell) that says otherwise...
Only just saw this thread, and i'm going to go out on a limb and confirm female.

I was on the second row of her glastonbury set (waiting for Bloc Party) and, well, nuff said.
Quote from J@mes :Only just saw this thread, and i'm going to go out on a limb and confirm female.

I was on the second row of her glastonbury set (waiting for Bloc Party) and, well, nuff said.

Yep i heard about that, full on erm, accidential kebab expose, and i wondered why they only showed half of her set on telly lol.
Quote from J@mes :Only just saw this thread, and i'm going to go out on a limb and confirm female.

I was on the second row of her glastonbury set (waiting for Bloc Party) and, well, Muff said.

fixed
QUOTE FROM THE SUN

LADY GAGA says she has little chance of finding a boyfriend because of her hectic work schedule.

However the singer admits she is finding other ways to relieve the tension of being a single girl.
She said: "I am single and a workaholic and very lonely.
"But I'm good. Me and my vibrator are very happy."

not a man , but defenatly something strange
Quote from jwardy :not a man , but defenatly something strange

I don't see anything strange in that quote, tbh.
I think she's just as "normal" as everybody else. She just is told to do and say strange things by managers/etc because that's more "marketable".
Quote from zeugnimod :I think she's just as "normal" as everybody else. She just is told to do and say strange things by managers/etc because that's more "marketable".

Thus making everyone think shes some kinda alien , witch is wrong
-
(carey) DELETED by carey
coz many people would like to pok-errrrrr in the face.

including me xD

but yea that choon is addictive
the more attention he drains from people like us, the more money he'll eventually makes
sucks
i agree
Quote from Becky Rose :It is not up to you to judge her gender. It's for her to judge it and live her life accordingly

How you identify with yourself is entirely a personal thing.

If you are one of those people who are lucky enough to have a gender identity that matches your genitalea then woop woop you, but why do you need to judge other people on the same criterea? We are all born different and some people are gender incongruent, meening their sexual identity does not match their body. You would say the body has precedent over the mind?

That would be a harmful position to take, is medically wrong, ethically wrong, and scientifically innacurate.

As for Lady Gaga: She appears to be presenting as female, the word "lady" in her name is the giveaway. I'd go with lady until she tells you otherwise.

Yes and no. Mostly yes.

I'm not much a fan of pop music, but I am a fan of creative genius. I think she wants us to judge, and she uses that to convey the same message as you just posted. It's pretty evident she loves Bowie, and yet people are still reacting to her like Ziggy Stardust never happened! How many pages is this thread? Post-post-modern art at it's best.
Well, what a bump, i still love lady g too, as if you didn't know lol.
Bad bump ...

Enough of this lady, please.
Quote from hazaky :Enough of this lady, please.

+1

Annoying person and awful music.
actually, i like her latest song, especially video
when doeshe stops being famous?

Is Lady Gaga a man?
(392 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG