The online racing simulator
Is Lady Gaga a man?
(392 posts, started )
Quote from kirstaleena20 :i dont care if she is male or female, i think she is horrible lookin but her music is great!

I don't care if she is male or female. I think she is horrible looking but her music is even more horrible!
This is one of the saddest threads i've ever read on this forum.
All be ashamed of yourselfs...now spank yourself
i started listening that acoustick version of the song..gotta say its even more horrid than original
That link what tomba linked ... the picture in the link over that site ... Omfg, thats disgusting :bannana_p Or did i see something wrong? I just went on that link, it was opened for 1sec or 2 ... didnt want to take a "deep" look on it.
Quote from hazaky :That link what tomba linked ... the picture in the link over that site ... Omfg, thats disgusting :bannana_p Or did i see something wrong? I just went on that link, it was opened for 1sec or 2 ... didnt want to take a "deep" look on it.

Nothing bothering in there as long as you don't see testicles
For crying out loud, please put up warnings before pictures like that, some people are on work 'ya know
Quote from The Very End :For crying out loud, please put up warnings before pictures like that, some people are on work 'ya know

So get off your ass and work.
If it was meant as joke or not, I don't care, but in matter of fact I want people to write warnings before they put up silly links, no matter if it work or not your veiwing from.

You are now on my ignore list.
Good lord. Touchy today are we?
Quote from the very end :if it was meant as joke or not, i don't care, but in matter of fact i want people to write warnings before they put up silly links, no matter if it work or not your veiwing from.

+1
Yeah man, so many 13 year olds right now have a boner, should be ashamed of yourselves posting pics like that!

Lady Gaga - She's ok, from some angles i think pwoah!!! and some other i think meh so id say thats a +1, she is a bit weird though, really didn't like her on Jonathon Ross.
Quote from Nathan_French_14 :Good lord. Touchy today are we?

After arguing with myself I un-ignored you. No, I am not touchy, I just saying that tastless pictures are to be either warned about or even better - not posted at all.

Your username has signs that tells me your not _that_ old, I'm right?
wtf there were no pic that showed any stuff like that?
This she(male) looks ugly even with this bunch of make-up.
all i've seen from pics prove that she is female 100%, and good looking also (on some pics )
Well, 'it' is probably not a man, but you can't be really sure. It's a mystery of life, just like how they make cranberries into a sauce. We'll never ever be sure, and the doubt always will remain. I can't understand people saying that it's good looking, though. Yak.
Dude, you can see her ****ing ***** in one of the photos posted earlier.

Do you have a girlfriend? Does she have a Dick?
Nvm, the link works.

And no, that's not a penis... seriously, you're a complete moron if you think that's a penis.

The fact she has a body shape like that makes her female. It's called wider hips. Pay attention in class.

Is Lady Gaga a man?
(392 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG